Chapter 190

"Uncle San, be gentle, you are scratching me." Huang Jiahui complained.

"Hurry up and get in the car when you have something to say." Huang Xiaofeng remained unmoved.

Huang Jiahui saw Huang Xiaofeng's dark face and did not dare to continue struggling, so he could only let Huang Xiaofeng drag him to the jeep parked in the yard.

"Get in the car quickly." After Huang Xiaofeng let go, he gave an order, and Gu Zi ran to the other side and took the driving seat.

Huang Xiaofeng felt ashamed.

For some reason, Huang Xiaofeng always felt that Huang Jiahui's behavior just now had been seen through by Mayor Huang and Lin Susu. If he doesn't leave, Huang Xiaofeng can't keep himself from getting angry at Huang Jiahui.

"Oh." Huang Jiahui saw that Huang Xiaofeng's face was ugly, so he didn't dare to make any more troubles, so he slowly climbed into the jeep.

After Huang Jiahui closed the car door, Huang Xiaofeng blew his horn twice.

Hearing the sound of the horn, the guard Lao Li quickly ran out of the guard room.

Huang Xiaofeng stretched out his hand from the glass window and made a gesture to leave.

Old Li did not dare to delay, and quickly opened the door.

As soon as the gate opened, Huang Xiaofeng immediately started the car and drove out of the town government compound quickly.

"Uncle San, let's go like this? Didn't get so much money back, will sister-in-law get angry?" Huang Jiahui sat in the driver's passenger seat, looked at Huang Xiaofeng's tight lips, and asked carefully.

Even if Huang Jiahui never cannibalize the fireworks, he still understands that more than 10,000 yuan is not a small sum. In order to make Huang Jiahui take care, Huang Xiaotong specifically told Huang Jiahui that the money belongs to their old Huang family. If they don't get it back, Huang Jiahui's pocket money will be greatly reduced every month in the following days of this year.

It's about his own interests, Huang Jiahui is definitely not reconciled to leave like this. Besides, this money is not only money, but also related to Tian Huangshi, who Huang Jiahui is thinking about!

"What is Xiaotong's madness? She caused all this. The uncle asked me to come over and send money. She didn't have the right to speak with Huang Xiaotong." Huang Xiaofeng said with a sullen face.

Huang Xiangtong did such a thing. Although Huang Xiangqian was angry enough, she was his biological daughter after all. Even for the sake of the reputation of the Huang family, Huang Xiangqian had to gritted his teeth and filled the hole for Huang Xiaotong.

Huang Xiaofeng is Lin Ansheng's boss, and the issue of "pension" fell on Huang Xiao's limelight.

If it wasn't for the uncle's face, Huang Xiaofeng wouldn't want to take such a trip! Huang Xiaotong can only be prestigious in front of Huang Jiahui, and Huang Xiaotong does not dare to overdo it with Huang Xiaofeng.

"Uncle San, or when we return to Kyoto City, we should transfer to Uncle Fu's place, so that Uncle Fu can take care of this unsightly town mayor?" Huang Jiahui still feels a little unreasonable.

In Huang Jiahui's view, it was Mayor Huang who intervened indiscriminately that made them "lost" more than 10,000 yuan in the Huang family. He couldn't breathe, Huang Jiahui felt unhappy.

"Jia Hui, what are you talking about? Let Fu Weimin go out to face Fu a small town chief, your brain is pretty funny?" Huang Xiaofeng glanced sideways at Huang Jiahui.

Fu Weimin is a college classmate of Huang Xiangqian and the current top leader of D province.

Before Huang Xiaofeng set off, Huang Xiangqian happened to have something to pay for the people.

When Huang Xiaofeng passed by the provincial capital of D Province, he went to find Fu Weimin. The two nephews and uncles of Huang Xiaofeng were warmly received by Fu Weimin.

Huang Jiahui feels that Fu Weimin is a good friend of his dad. With such a trivial matter, if you ask Fu Weimin for help, can Fu Weimin shirk? What's more, Fu Weimin was cordial and enthusiastic to Huang Jiahui. When Huang Jiahui left, Fu Weimin also said specifically that if Huang Jiahui needs his help, just go to him.

If Huang Xiaofeng knew what his nephew was thinking, he would definitely laugh.

Fu Weimin was enthusiastic about them because their nephews and uncles were sending things to Fu Weimin. If they were not enthusiastic, could they still keep a straight face?

If you need help, just go to him? This sentence is just a scene. Even Huang Xiaofeng himself said this to N people. Who is serious and stupid.

"Uncle San, let's just run for nothing?" Huang Jiahui was still a little unwilling to give up.

"Jia Hui, let's not run in vain! Your sister-in-law sent the urn to others, and it is only natural for us to add the "pension" to them."

Huang Xiaofeng saw Huang Jiahui’s face full of dissatisfaction, sighed, and persuaded with all his heart: "Jiahui, think about it, because of Xiaotong, the little girl not only lost her father, but even her mother vomited blood to death. These money, Although it looks like a lot, what is it to compare with the little girl's happy and happy home? Your sister-in-law’s sins, our family can only use money to compensate. You can listen to your sister’s words and take the little girl’s The money is coaxed away, and the little girl is helpless, how should she live in the future?"

"But sister-in-law said, there are three or sixty-nine people, our family should stand on top of the peak, that village girl has no backing, she deserves to be unlucky." Huang Jiahui muttered dissatisfied.

"What? Jiahui, you really said this by Xiaotong? No, Xiaotong's idiot, you will not listen to it in the future. This is the end of the matter, don't you think about doing something else, remember it? "Huang Xiaofeng's voice became severe.

Huang Xiaofeng had spent a lot of time in the army before, and his home was on that side. He rarely returned to Kyoto City. He really didn't know that Huang Xiaotong would be so arrogant now.

There are three, six or nine people? Okay, even if she is really in class, why would Huang Xiaotong think she is more noble than others? Leaning on Huang's house? The status of the Huang family was earned by the generation of grandfather and uncle. What has Huang Xiaotong done for the country and the people?

Lie on your grandfather’s tribute to be arrogant? Who should be used to you?

Does Huang Jiahui know how dangerous his current thinking is?

Huang Xiaofeng was a little worried.

Huang Xiaofeng doesn't spend much time at home, and all his impressions of Huang Jiahui's nephews and nieces were heard from his father Huang Xiangdong.

Huang Xiangdong said that the three children of Dafang are very good, especially Huang Jiahui, who is clever and will have troubles, and he will definitely be promising in the future.

But now, Huang Xiaofeng just wants to say, his dad is not blind, right? Huang Jiahui had such dangerous thoughts at a young age, would such a person have future prospects? It would be nice to not cause trouble to the family.

Huang Jiahui is indeed clever, and his mind is turning fast. After Mayor Huang suffers from a deflation, he can immediately think of "strengthening" and let Fu Weimin help him out.

But Huang Jiahui is young and doesn't understand the relationship between people. It's not as simple as it seems on the surface.

Huang Xiaofeng only knew that if Fu Weimin was really involved in this matter, the Huang family might have become a joke in the upper circles of Kyoto City.

Fu Weimin is not a fool. If Huang Jiahui really asks Fu Weimin to help deal with Mayor Huang, Fu Weimin will definitely investigate the whole story of Huang Jiahui and Mayor Huang.