Chapter 182

"Er Tu, don't you remember me? Last time at the entrance of the hospital, you praised me for being beautiful and let me be your horse?" Seeing that Tu Ergou seemed to have forgotten what happened last time, Su Xiaoxia was a little anxious. A few words to remind Tu Ergou.

"Ah? Hahaha...I didn't mean to try you, see if you remember Erye, don't you?" Tu Ergou quickly rounded up his own words.

Tu Ergou couldn't read books, but his mind was not stupid. Although Su Xiaoxia's words were a bit abrupt, Tu Ergou immediately woke up.

Unexpectedly, I didn't expect this country girl to be a little bit interesting to Erye? Tu Ergou was a little excited.

To be honest, it was the first time that Tu Ergou grew up to see a girl who "adored" him. Oh fine! It's a little girl. However, Tu Ergou didn't plan to really develop something with Su Xiaoxia, he just came to make a conversation.

"Of course I remember! When I went to the hospital these few days, I even went to the inpatient department to find you Erye!" Su Xiaoxia blushed and slanted Tu Ergou.

"How is it? Erye, I was not prestigious that day?" Tu Ergou raised half of his eyebrows at Su Xiaoxia.

To be honest, Tu Ergou's appearance was ordinary, and it was a little trivial to make such an action.

However, Su Xiaoxia did not choose. Su Xiaoxia felt that she just wanted to borrow Tu Ergou's power, but she didn't really want to marry Tu Ergou. Whether Tu Ergou looks good or not, Su Xiaoxia really doesn't care very much.

"Yeah, Erye, you are really amazing. With a long knife stuck in your shoulder, I didn't hear you screaming pain." Su Xiaoxia wanted to please Tu Ergou, so naturally she chose what she said.

"Come on, formally introduce myself. My name is Tu Er..., huh~! The deputy head of the Yiqi Gang." Tu Ergou originally wanted to say that he was Tu Ergou. Halfway through, he remembered his name. It looked like "Tu Ergou", a bit unsightly, so I had to vaguely call myself Tu Er.

"Wow! Brother Tu, you are still the deputy gang leader! That's amazing!" Su Xiaoxia was shocked by Tu Ergou's title of "deputy gang leader".

"Of course, brother is so good, the helper will definitely appreciate it!" Tu Ergou deliberately boasted with the "Hong Kong and Taiwan tune" in the video.

Su Xiaoxia looked at Tu Ergou, her face full of admiration, and she looked a little airy at Tu Ergou.

However, no matter how floating, Tu Ergou did not forget his intention.

"Beauty, I have already told you your name, you haven't said your name yet? Which village? How many people are in the family? Next time you come to town, someone with short eyes ran into you, so just report it. My name is Shang Er Ye! No one will dare to provoke you." Tu Ergou saw that Yu'er was about to be hooked, and patted his chest to pack the ticket.

"I... My name is Su Xiaoxia, from Dahuang Village. There are four people in my family, my father, my mother, my brother and me. Brother Tu, I will go to school in the town. From now on, if the classmates in the town look down on Me, can I claim your name?" Su Xiaoxia looked at Tu Ergou and said flatly.

"Of course! With my reputation as Erye Tu, who in the school dare not bully you?" Tu Ergou scowled, a little annoyed that Su Xiaoxia didn't trust herself.

"Second Brother Tu, I didn't mean that. I just think you are supporting me. I am happy that I don't know what to say." Seeing Tu Ergou's stern face, Su Xiaoxia quickly explained.

"Okay, I'm leaving, Su Xiaoxia, next time you come to town, find my second brother, and second brother will take you to eat." Tu Ergou asked what he wanted to ask and was about to leave.

After walking a few steps, Tu Ergou stepped back, staring at the half of Su Xiaoxia's face, and asked: "Su Xiaoxia, what's the matter with your face? Did the ink accidentally be applied to your face?"

After Su Xiaoxia had a scar on her face, she would subconsciously turn her side to reveal the other side of her face, no matter who she talked to. After applying the ointment, the scar on Su Xiaoxia's face faded a little, but it was still a bit obvious.

When Tu Ergou saw Su Xiaoxia last time, half of Su Xiaoxia's face was covered with gauze, and her eyes were very watery, and she looked quite beautiful. But today's scars on her face made Su Xiaoxia's appearance lose a lot.

Tu Ergou was a little annoyed. When bragging with the boys in the gang, there was still a big difference between a pretty girl who liked her topic and an ugly girl who liked her story.

"Second Brother Tu, I...I was killed by an enemy in our village." Su Xiaoxia subconsciously covered half of her face with her palm, remembering Lin Susu, and gritted her teeth.

That's right, Su Xiaoxia attributed the injury on her face to Lin Susu.

If it weren't for Lin Susu's roar, how could Mrs. Zhou hit her with a broom? Had it not been for Mrs. Zhou's broomstick, her face would have been fine! In Su Xiaoxia's heart, the enemy who ruined her face was Lin Susu ranked first, and Grandma Zhou ranked second.

"What? It's okay? You didn't tell your enemy, are you the one covered by my second master?" Tu Ergou rolled up his sleeves, looking a little out of righteous indignation.

"Second brother Tu, I didn't know you at the time! However, this enemy is really annoying. She often bullies me because of the bad money in the family." Su Xiaoxia remembered that she used to pick up Lin Susu's "old clothes". When I wore it, I felt a little angry. If possible, Su Xiaoxia can't wait for herself to change positions with Lin Susu, she is Su Xiaoqiao's daughter, and Lin Susu is Zhou Aiqin's daughter.

Su Xiaoxia became more and more angry, wishing Tu Ergou could help and seek revenge on Lin Susu.

"Your enemy has a lot of money?" Now, Tu Ergou became interested.

Unexpectedly, the people in Dahuang Village are quite wealthy. Su Xiaoxia's family has a few hundred dollars. This Su Xiaoxia's enemy should have at least a few hundred dollars, right? Or else, in a few days, I'll give it all over? Tu Ergou secretly poked at the bad idea.

"It used to be good. Her father was an officer in the army, and her mother was an educated youth who went to the countryside." Su Xiaoxia curled her lips and said, "It's no good now! My parents are dead, the family money is gone, and the pauper is a pauper."

Tu Ergou was discouraged. I thought there was another "fat sheep"! It turned out to be a past tense.

"Second Brother Tu, can you avenge me? It's best to draw Lin Susu's face so that she has no face to see people." Su Xiaoxia thought of Lin Susu, and the vicious idea in her mind could not help but pop up.

Yup! Her face has been ruined, but Lin Susu is getting more and more beautiful, Su Xiaoxia has long been jealous.

"Who has..." Tu Ergou originally wanted to say "Whoever has a leisurely mind will do the ass between you girls". Then I remembered the hundreds of dollars in Su Xiaoxia's house. Using the excuse of "revenge Su Xiaoxia" to ask Su Xiaoxia to take herself to their village, it seems that it is more convenient than finding the past by herself!