Chapter 55

After seeing Wu Fengjiao, Wu Xiaomin wanted Wu Fengjiao to talk to Zhou Yulan and let herself go to Lin Susu's house to accompany the little sister.
When Wu Fengjiao intercedes, Zhou Yulan will agree to Wu Xiaomin's going out.
Wu Xiaomin came to the door of Wu Zhengyi's house and saw Wu Fengjiao taking a bun for Wu Zhengyi.
Wu Xiaomin is a good tutor, and when he sees other people taking food, he never moves forward for fear of embarrassment.
Wu Xiaomin retreated to his door, wandering around, waiting for Wu Fengjiao to come out.
Ten minutes later, Wu Fengjiao and Wu Zhengyi finished speaking, and walked out of Wu Zhengyi's home with an empty basket.
At this time, Zhou Aiqin didn't know where to get out, and ran to the door of Wu Zhengyi's house like a gust of wind. After seeing Wu Fengjiao, Zhou Aiqin stopped and yelled: "You are a dead old woman who is nosy outside all day long. If Tianle has a long and two shortcomings, my old lady will fight with you!"
Before Wu Fengjiao could recover, Zhou Aiqin hid her face and cried, crying and ran into Wu Zhengyi's house.
"Brother Justice, go and see my Tianle, his stomach hurts just now, and he is rolling on the ground!" Zhou Aiqin saw Wu Zhengyi and immediately held Wu Zhengyi's arm.
Zhou Aiqin's voice was so loud that Wu Zhengyi's neighbors heard it all. People came to watch the excitement one after another.
In the countryside, there is no entertainment. Whoever quarrels with her mother-in-law and daughter-in-law can attract a bunch of people to watch the excitement.
"You let go." Wu Zhengyi pulled a few times, but couldn't help but get anxious because he couldn't pull his arm back.
Wu Zhengyi is in his thirties this year, about the same age as Zhou Aiqin. Rural people are feudal, and men and women of about the same age will be talked about.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! To marry such a family, mother-in-law does not care about everything, she knows to take care of the nostalgia of the outside, the egg white noodles only know to use it to supplement others, my own children and grandchildren have a lot of It’s hard to eat a bite of egg white noodles! "Woo woo woo..." Zhou Aiqin took Wu Zhengyi's hand and said while crying.
Wu Zhengyi's face flushed. Egg white noodles? Zhou Aiqin saw Wu Fengjiao sending buns to his house? But this egg, he has never seen it!
"From Tianle's family, I didn't see your eggs, these steamed buns, your mother-in-law said it was a gift from the Lin family." Wu Zhengyi pointed to his own dining table.
On the table, a dozen white and tender steamed buns made Zhou Aiqin's eyes hot.
This dead old woman, the Lin family has white flour, and she didn't know to take some home to eat for her family, but instead gave it to Wu Zhengyi, who had a brain problem! Zhou Aiqin gritted her teeth secretly, but for a moment she forgot what she was doing here.
At this time, Wu Zhengyi's house was surrounded by a lot of people watching the excitement.
Zhou Aiqin kept pulling Wu Zhengyi's arm, and someone had already begun to point.
"Tianle daughter-in-law, are you here to find justice to save your life or to find justice to cry and complain? I have been pulling for so long, and I can't bear to let go." This is the old lady Xiao who dislikes Zhou Aiqin.
"Daughter-in-law, Tianle, let go quickly. I'll get the medical kit before I can go with you!" Wu Zhengyi used a bit of force before pulling back his arm.
"Yes, yeah! Tianle daughter-in-law, your man is still at home waiting for Wu Zhengyi to save his life! How can he treat your man if you are pulling Wu Zhengyi like this?" This is He Zhuzi's wife.
"Oh, hello! Su Tianle has a stomachache? Isn't it Gua Sha? It's late, it's lifeless." This is the well-informed Zhou Mingying.
"Aunt Wu, if your son is sick, you should go back and see. You don't care about your own son, but you can take care of a granddaughter. Aunt Wu can't tell the inside out." This is Xiao who can't understand Lin Susu. Osmanthus.
"Yes, yes! I don't care about my own children, and take care of other people's children. Is Aunt Wu's brain damaged?"
······
The babbled voice rang, some said Zhou Aiqin was wrong, and some said Wu Fengjiao was wrong.
Wu Fengjiao carried an empty basket in her hand, and when she heard Zhou Aiqin say that Su Tianle was ill, she ran home anxiously.
After running a few steps, Wu Fengjiao remembered Lin Susu who was alone at home, and stopped again. The son is sick, she, the mother, always has to go back and take a look. It’s just Lin Susu, a little girl, is she scared at night?
Looking around, Wu Fengjiao saw Wu Xiaomin, and her eyes lit up.
Wu Fengjiao stuffed the empty basket in her hand to Wu Xiaomin, and after she asked Wu Xiaomin to help Lin Susu pass a message, she hurriedly followed Wu Zhengyi and Zhou Aiqin's back and chased after him.
Wu Xiaomin's narrative is not one-tenth of the lively scene, and some scenes were made up by Lin Susu himself.
Lin Susu frowned.
I had known that she should have smeared a trace of "white fog" on Wu Fengjiao when she went out.
Wu Xiaomin's recounting was just what Wu Xiaomin had seen from his own perspective. Where could Lin Susu personally "see" it clearly?
Lin Susu didn't know what to say.
Indeed, these days, Wu Fengjiao has stayed at Lin's house almost every day in order to take care of Lin Susu. But Zhou Aiqin appeared suddenly, is it true that Su Tianle is ill? Or did Zhou Aiqin deliberately monitor Wu Fengjiao nearby and make a fuss?
"Su Su, Granny Fengjiao asked me to tell you that she might not be able to come back to cook dinner, let you heat some steamed buns by yourself. Granny Fengjiao also said, if she can't come back tonight, let you be at home alone, before going to bed Plug in the door and don't be afraid!" After Wu Xiaomin took a few mouthfuls of jelly, she remembered what she almost forgot to say.
By the way, tonight Zhou Aiqin and Zhou Aiguo originally planned to come to their own house to be thieves! In this case, Su Tianle’s illness is probably not true, but Zhou Aiqin and the others want to "lied" Wu Fengjiao back home?
Lin Susu stopped the hand that was holding the spoon to his mouth.
Grandma won't come back, she's a little girl, she must be asleep at night, isn't it just convenient for some people to enter the house and steal things?
Many thoughts flashed through Lin Susu's mind in a blink of an eye.
Wu Xiaomin ate the jelly in the bowl, and said cheerfully: "Su Su, maybe you go to my house for a while! We haven't slept together for a long time, my bed is wide enough, we can sleep on it and roll freely. , We can also stay up at midnight and talk privately."
The more Wu Xiaomin thought about it, the more he felt that his idea was reliable.
"Xiaomin, I can't go to your house." Wu Xiaomin's proposal made Lin Susu very excited. But Lin Susu still shook his head.
According to the customs of Dahuang Village, those who have funerals (that is, funerals) at home cannot stay overnight at other people's homes before the Sanqi is over. Otherwise, they will bring bad luck to the family who stayed overnight.
When replaced by Lin Susu, who didn't understand anything in his previous life, he must have followed Wu Xiaomin without saying a word.