Chapter 14 14. Threats

"Mom~! Are you always confused? Su Xiaoqiao is dead, and there is a little girl left, who is just a kiss. Mom, you know that you care about Lin Susu, why don't you think about me as a daughter-in-law?" Zhou Aiqin listened After Wu Fengjiao's words, she jumped three feet high in anger.
Zhou Aiqin had been greedy for a long time for the six large tiled houses of Lin Susu's house.
Lin Susu’s house is located at the head of the village. The doorway is a road that can run a car, leading directly to the town.
When Su Xiaoqiao and his wife were still alive, the villagers in Dahuang Village were envious of the good life of the Lin family at most, but no one dared to take advantage of the Lin family.
I heard that Lin Ansheng is a battalion commander in the army! They are older than the officials in Liuhe Town. Su Xiaoqiao is an educated youth from a big city, a knowledgeable person, and in the eyes of the villagers, Lin Ansheng is a god-given pair.
The villagers have always been afraid of officials, and they look up to Lin Ansheng, the battalion commander in the army. No matter how well the life of Lin Susu's family is, the villagers are envious at best, but they dare not have any tricks for fear that Lin Ansheng will be angry.
Zhou Aiqin had noticed it a long time ago. Lin Susu has changed a few bracelets on his wrists since he was born. Su Xiaoqiao said that her parents asked someone to bring it.
Zhou Aiqin guessed from this that Su Xiaoqiao's parents must also be in very good conditions.
Ordinary dealers are reluctant to wear silver bracelets for girls. I just don't know why, Su Xiaoqiao has lived in Dahuang Village for more than ten years, and no one in her family has come to visit Su Xiaoqiao. Even Su Xiaoqiao and Lin Ansheng have been married, and there is no one from the Su family.
Now, Su Xiaoqiao and his wife are dead.
Lin Susu was left with a ten-year-old female doll, and these family properties of the Lin family became the gold ingots in Lin Susu's hands. The caring person has already taken aim, and is waiting for everyone to use their own means to snatch all of the Lin family's family business from Lin Susu's hands into their own pockets!
Among these people are Zhou Aiqin and her natal brothers.
When Wu Fengjiao helped Su Xiaoqiao and his wife organize the funeral, Zhou Aiqin had already set the abacus in her heart again.
Seeing Wu Fengjiao like this, she would definitely take Lin Susu home to raise her burden. Lin Susu is only ten years old this year. When she is eighteen and can marry, she will eat rice from their Su family for eight years!
After eight years of nurturing, she exchanged the six houses of Lin Susu's family, and her Zhou Aiqin is not too much!
At this time, Zhou Aiqin had never thought that it was Wu Fengjiao who was willing to raise Lin Susu, not her Zhou Aiqin.
Besides, Lin Susu is ten years old this year and has hands and feet. Even if he really moves to Su's house, Lin Susu can help with the work.
Lin Susu is getting bigger and stronger every year, his strength will be bigger and bigger every year, and he will work more and more every year.
In the previous life, after Lin Susu moved into the Su family, the clothes of the two rooms in the Su family were washed by Lin Susu every day. Lin Susu goes to the mountain every morning and evening to feed the pigs with two large boxes of hogweed.
Wu Fengjiao is fifty-three years old this year. She is diligent and earns enough cents to support herself and Lin Susu, so she doesn't need two sons to supplement her.
Of course, Zhou Aiqin took Wu Fengjiao's work as his own.
Wu Fengjiao's willingness to raise Lin Susu, in Zhou Aiqin's view, was tantamount to touching what originally belonged to her. With this ready-made reason, Zhou Aiqin's idea not to play Lin Susu's house was strange.
Wu Fengjiao didn't know so many twists and turns in her eldest daughter-in-law's mind, so she was not polite to refuse.
"Aiqin, you marry to my Su family, you are the daughter-in-law of Su family. You have the ability to build a house for them yourself. I will not say anything. You have to use Susu’s things to supplement your family’s family. I I absolutely disagree." After Wu Fengjiao finished saying this, she continued to bend down and lower her head to pull weeds from the vegetable field, without paying attention to Zhou Aiqin.
"Okay, okay, since mom, you look down on my daughter-in-law, I don’t be ashamed to ask you again. But if you wait for me, I don’t believe you can climb the mountain if you die. Buried." Seeing that Wu Fengjiao was unwilling to help, Zhou Aiqin was so angry that he put down a few ruthless words, turned and left the Lin family.
After Zhou Aiqin left, Wu Fengjiao straightened up and sighed heavily.
It is the custom of rural people to raise children to prevent old age from accumulating grain and prevent hunger.
The rules handed down from generation to generation in rural areas require people to enter the land for safety after death.
I have worked hard for a whole life, and the day when I close my eyes is not over. Only the descendants who have blood relationship come forward and take care of the funeral for myself can be regarded as a complete life.
If the old people in the village can be buried with their own children and grandchildren after death, they will be envied by the whole village. The bleak old people who do the funeral after their death will be talked about by the villagers.
People live a face and trees live a skin. No one wants to have unfilial children and grandchildren, and Wu Fengjiao is the same.
Zhou Aiqin's words made it clear that she was threatening Wu Fengjiao. If Wu Fengjiao doesn't help her ask for Lin Susu's house, Wu Fengjiao, whom Zhou Aiqin is about to disturb, will be old and unsupported, and no one will bury her after her death.
For the Huaxia Kingdom, which has always respected the old and cared for the young, Zhou Aiqin's words were very vicious.
Switching to a smaller-spirited old man, he had to be mad at Zhou Aiqin's words.
Wu Fengjiao took a few deep breaths and exhaled the depression in his heart.
Wu Fengjiao is also angry, but Wu Fengjiao knows that she is not angry and sick now, and there is also a little Susu who must rely on her to raise it! She is angry, who will take care of poor Susu?
Zhou Aiqin and Xu Meili are not fuel-efficient lamps. As long as they take a chance, they will definitely pour dirty water on Lin Susu and say that Wu Fengjiao’s illness was given to him by Lin Susu. "sick.
Thinking of this, Wu Fengjiao felt that her life was really a failure.
Wu Fengjiao was a widow before she was thirty. The two sons, who had worked so hard to raise them, built houses for the two sons. The results of it? Both sons had forgotten their mothers after marrying their wives.
Wu Fengjiao felt that the only good luck in her life was to recognize such a good goddaughter Su Xiaoqiao. If Su Xiaoqiao were still alive, her two daughter-in-laws would not dare to be disrespectful to Wu Fengjiao at all.
Su Xiaoqiao has the ability, as long as Zhou Aiqin and Xu Meili dare to treat Wu Fengjiao a little bit badly, Su Xiaoqiao will try to rectify them.
It's a pity that good people don't live long!
Wu Fengjiao raised her sleeves, wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes, and continued to pick up two vegetable plots.
Xiao Qiao spent a lot of thought to organize these two vegetable fields. Since Su Su is unwilling to move, these two vegetable gardens must be able to supply the dishes Lin Susu usually eats, and Wu Fengjiao can't watch it go into ruin.
Lin Susu was lying on the bed, making his eyes with the "white mist" in his mind. Everything that happened in the backyard, like a video, appeared in Lin Susu's mind.