Chapter 49

"Lin Susu, how can you say that? Where did I come to check your house, I'm not afraid that you won't clean up, come to help you!" Su Xiaoxia's mouth was distinguishing for herself, but her eyes went over. Lin Susu glanced in the direction of the closet.
Lin Susu is so anxious about her closet, does it mean that the passbook she is looking for is in the closet?
Su Xiaoxia never forgets Lin Susu's passbook.
"My family affairs, you don't need your help. Su Xiaoxia, now, you put down the clothes in your hand, give me a little numb, and get out!" Lin Susu pointed at the door of the room and said with a cold face.
Su Xiaoxia didn't say anything, go away? How can it be? Even if she wants to leave, she has to wait until she finds out her passbook.
"If you don't go, if you don't go, I'll beat you!" Lin Susu waved his fist and threatened.
Su Xiaoxia took a big step back in fright.
Lin Susu is one year younger than Su Xiaoxia, but two or three centimeters taller than Su Xiaoxia. If she really fights, Su Xiaoxia doesn't know if she will be Lin Susu's opponent.
"Su Su, Xiaoxia, the jelly is ready, come and eat it quickly." At this moment, Wu Fengjiao's voice came over from the kitchen.
Wu Fengjiao was busy in the kitchen, vaguely heard Lin Susu and Su Xiaoxia talking loudly in the room.
Wu Fengjiao didn't take it to heart. It's normal for children to play together and be noisy. In the past, Su Xiaoxia and Lin Susu often quarreled. If they quarreled today, they will be better tomorrow. It's really not a problem.
The jelly made by Wu Fengjiao is mainly made of sweet potato powder, plus a fruit that Wu Fengjiao picked up the mountain, and after being ground into powder, they are matched together in proportion. After being made into jelly, it is translucent and paste-like, not sticky to teeth, and somewhat elastic.
When Su Xiaoqiao was still there, Wu Fengjiao would go to Lin Susu's house every three or five days to help get a large pot of jelly.
When eating, use a knife to cut into small squares the size of your fingers, and place them in a small bowl, put a spoonful of sugar, and then put a spoonful of cold water mixed with mint water, the taste is absolutely amazing. After taking a small bite, the feeling of coldness can be rushed to the forehead.
Lin Susu likes to eat the jelly made by Wu Fengjiao the most.
In summer, Lin Susu always eats a big bowl after getting up from a nap.
"Grandma, Su Su wants to hit me!" Su Xiaoxia heard Wu Fengjiao's voice, her eyes rolled, and she decided that the wicked person would sue first.
Su Xiaoxia's voice was a bit loud, so loud that Wu Fengjiao in the kitchen could hear her clearly.
"What's the matter? The little sisters quarreled?"
Wu Fengjiao was afraid that the two girls would really fight, so she quickly put down the jelly in her hand and ran over in a hurry.
Lin Susu didn't say anything, she wanted to see how Su Xiaoxia wanted to "innocent" her.
"Grandma, Lin Susu, she told me to go away, and she didn't welcome me to their house." Su Xiaoxia saw Wu Fengjiao and quickly pretended to be pitiful.
Huh? Are you just two sentences that don't hurt or itchy? Lin Susu was stunned.
Su Xiaoxia in her previous life is a great dramatist! Before the complaint, he had to scratch his hair anyway, and made the illusion of being beaten by Lin Su-so!
What now? Su Xiaoxia still holds Lin Susu's clothes in her hand! The bedroom was in a mess. Su Xiaoxia didn't clean up, and she started to complain. When everyone else is blind?
"You little sisters have to be good, I'm happy! Su Su, you..." Wu Fengjiao listened to Su Xiaoxia's words and wanted Lin Susu to treat the young guests who came to the house well, raising her eyes. Seeing Lin Susu's eyes were red, tears flowed out drop by drop.
"Susu, what's the matter? Xiaoxia bullied you?" Wu Fengjiao was shocked. Her Susu is not a crying one. I'm crying so sad now, what is it if I was bullied by Su Xiaoxia?
"Grandma, Su Xiaoxia went to look through the closet as soon as she walked in, turning over the clothes I just packed in a mess! Uooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Fierce expression.
Seeing Wu Fengjiao's question, Lin Susu's white jade cheek immediately hung a string of tears.
put on a show? I can do it too!
Following Lin Susu's fingers, what Wu Fengjiao saw was a messy bedroom turned over by Su Xiaoxia.
"Xiaoxia, what's going on?" Wu Fengjiao was angry.
Wu Fengjiao seldom got angry, and started to get angry, her entire face seemed to be covered with frost.
Following Wu Fengjiao's gaze, Su Xiaoxia found that she was still holding Lin Susu's coat.
not good! Su Xiaoxia cried out in her heart.
Su Xiaoxia hurriedly hid Lin Susu's coat behind her.
"What are you hiding? I saw it all. Xiaoxia, what on earth do you want to do? Just now Susu was still asleep, so you have to rush into the room. At this moment, Susu's closet is turned over in a mess, don't you think ······” When Wu Fengjiao said this, she still didn't say the three words "steal".
In the countryside, people with dirty hands and feet will be cast aside. Even if one's own children and grandchildren are not promising, a sentence of being innocent is enough to make people stand up.
There is a "thief kid" in the house, not only is he shameless, but the elders and ancestors are all shameless!
Thinking of this, Wu Feng was so angry that he patted Su Xiaoxia's back heavily, and yelled: "Xiaoxia, have you taken Susu's things indiscriminately? If so, take them out quickly."
"No, no, why would I take things indiscriminately! Grandma, I was having fun with Su Su." Su Xiaoxia was caught, her eyes rolled, and she quickly made up a set of nonsense: "Grandma, Su Su said To hide and seek, I will help her clean the closet, so that she will have a place to hide for a while..."
"Xiaoxia~! You have to remember that when you go to someone else's house, you must behave as a guest. Only when you don’t look at your eyes or turn your hands, you will get a high look. When you enter the door and move, in the future No one dares to let you come." The more Wu Fengjiao thought about it, the more worried she was, and she babblingly taught Su Xiaoxia.
Su Xiaoxia bit her lip, her heart furious. Dead old woman! Didn't she talk about hide and seek? Does the old woman have no ears to listen?
"No! I didn't say to hide and seek. Grandma, Su Xiaoxia said that my parents are dead anyway, and their clothes can't be worn, so they have to be worn by her uncle and aunt." Lin Susu quickly retorted loudly.
Lin Susu is not a real child now. Some taboos that he didn't understand at this time in his previous life are clear.
Lin Susu knew that after she said these words, Su Xiaoxia had to walk around if she couldn't eat it.
"Oh hello~! Su Xiaoxia, you don't have a brain, can you take your clothes at will? These are Susu's parents' clothes, and they will be burned to the ground for the first seven days of tomorrow." Sure enough, Wu Feng raised her slap with anger. , Patted Su Xiaoxia hard on the head.