Chapter 140

"Good people have rewards, and the young man will definitely be able to go smoothly in the future, with children full of children." Wu Fengjiao saw Qu Dajun dismissed the buyer's idea, and threw the whole basket on Qu Dajun if it was nice.

"Auntie, your jelly is delicious, if you come to the town every day to set up a stall, I will definitely come and eat a bowl every day." Qu Dajun remembered that it would take a few days to eat the jelly, so he rushed to fight for it. The benefits of eating jelly every day.

"It's not a big bazaar, and there are not many people on the street! I'm afraid I won't be able to sell ten bowls of jelly all day long, and I will delay the production team." Wu Fengjiao was embarrassed.

Qu Dajun was taken aback.

What Wu Fengjiao said is indeed true.

The permanent resident population in Liuhe Town is only a few thousand. Most of the residents in Liuhe Town are farmers who work in the fields, and only a small part of them work in their units.

Farmers don’t have enough money. In this era when food and clothing have just been resolved, many people’s daily meals are done at home. Like Qu Dajun, people who often go to the stalls to eat are really a "prodigal" behavior.

The days when there is a bazaar are different. On that day, there were at least tens of thousands of people in Liuhe Town.

Villagers coming to the market from all over, basically settled in the town at noon. Wu Fengjiao's jelly can be served as a cold drink and full of stomach. It tastes good, and many people are willing to patronize it.

For Qu Dajun's bowl of jelly, Wu Fengjiao went to town to delay a day. Wu Fengjiao would definitely not do such a business.

"Auntie, there are more than 300 workers in our textile factory! Our factory has good welfare, and the workers have some money in their pockets. Auntie, you set up a stall at the factory gate every noon, and business must be good." Qu Dajun had an idea and came out. Idea.

"Can you set up a stall at the entrance of the factory?" Wu Fengjiao was a little moved when she heard that Dajun Qu said, but she was also afraid that she would be driven away.

Wu Fengjiao is definitely not a silly white sweet after living at such a young age.

Many government agencies and units in Liuhe Town are not allowed to set up stalls. Had it not been for the old Wang, Wu Fengjiao and the others would not be able to set up the stall at the entrance of the supply and marketing building.

After Lin Susu heard Qu Dajun's suggestion, his heart moved.

Good textile factory! The employees have high wages and good benefits. As for the issue of whether or not to set up a stall at the entrance of the textile factory, Lin Susu didn't take it to heart. Since Dajun Qu made such a suggestion, he must be sure!

Lin Susu is not bad for money, but after seeing Wu Fengjiao making money these days, Lin Susu is more happy than he is rich.

"Grandma~!" Lin Susu hurriedly pulled Wu Fengjiao's clothes.

"Susu, what's the matter?" Wu Fengjiao thought that Lin Susu had something to do, so she hurriedly lowered her head and asked in a low voice.

"Grandma, Uncle Qu Dajun should be a cadre in the factory. He asked you to set up a stall at the door of the textile factory. It should be fine." Lin Susu whispered in Wu Fengjiao's ear.

Lin Susu's low voice actually didn't lower his voice.

Qu Dajun was very proud when he heard Lin Susu say that he was a "cadre in the factory".

Indeed, although Qu Dajun, the director of the logistics department, is not a cadre, in fact, compared with ordinary cadres in some units, his power is not much smaller.

"Auntie, don't worry, at the door of the textile factory, you can go to the stall. If someone says anything, you just say that Dajun Qu told you to go, and no one would dare to drive you away." Qu Dajun patted his chest and packed the tickets.

"Okay, I'll go home to clean up, and I will go to set up a stall at the entrance of the textile factory tomorrow." Wu Fengjiao was amused.

Last time when he went to the fair, Wu Fengjiao went home and settled the accounts and made five yuan and thirty cents.

For such a profitable business, if it weren't for the fact that there was no market in the town and the flow of people was too low, Wu Fengjiao would have liked to come to town every day to stand out.

At this moment, Qu Dajun provided her with such a good place to set up a stall, and it was strange that Wu Fengjiao was reluctant to go.

"Uncle Qu, if you eat good food for a long time, you will get tired of it. In the future, when my grandmother has a big market, I will still come here to set up a stall. If there is no market, I will go to your factory door to set up a stall, do you think it's okay?" Lin Su Su raised his face and asked.

Most people don’t want to eat jelly every day like Qu Dajun.

Wu Fengjiao's jelly stall is at the door of the textile factory every day, and the workers in the textile factory will definitely get bored. It's better to go to the supply and marketing building when you are in the big market and do some individual business.

Qu Dajun's thoughts turned and he already understood what Lin Susu meant.

This little girl is really clever. I also know the truth that good food will get tired after a long time!

"It's okay, how can't it? By the way, I will help you publicize when the time comes. A few of my friends are from other units in Liuhe Town. Their units have few employees. If they all come to buy, they can still sell a few. Ten bowls." Qu Dajun took a high look at Lin Susu, helping out, and even more sparingly.

"Ah? That's great, young man, you are such a good person!" Wu Fengjiao gave a happy note and sent another "good guy card" to Qu Dajun.

In this way, with the help of Qu Dajun, Wu Fengjiao's jelly stall has changed from a five-day jelly stall to a daily stall.

The tractors from Dahuang Village to the town are not driven every day.

Wu Fengjiao carried a load of fifty or sixty catties every day, and took Lin Susu for more than an hour to walk from Dahuang Village to the town.

The textile factory in Liuhe Town is built on the outskirts of the town. It takes more than ten minutes to reach the town on foot.

After selling the jelly, Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu went to the town to purchase the materials needed to make the jelly sauce. By the way, according to Lin Susu's request, he walked around the streets of the town before walking back to Dahuang Village from the town.

Lin Susu asked to go shopping in the town, but she didn't panic.

In the beginning, Lin Susu rushed to find the shop.

It is already July, and in more than a month, Lin Susu will come to town to go to school.

When Su Xiaoqiao was alive, Lin Susu went to school every day and was picked up by Su Xiaoqiao on a bicycle. When Su Xiaoqiao was picking up Lin Susu, he also picked up Wu Xiaomin from the captain's house.

Su Xiaoqiao is gone, and Lin Susu will have to walk to school by himself in the future, which is really time-consuming.

Lin Susu had originally planned to do it, even if there is no shop for sale, it's okay to rent one! Wu Fengjiao sells some snacks in the town, and Lin Susu goes to school in the town. Their grandparents and grandchildren can make ends meet without going back to the deserted village.

It is a pity that after a few days of transfer, not to mention the shop for sale, even the shop for rent, Lin Susu did not find one.

After a few days of spinning, Lin Susu woke up, she was stupid.

At this time, the spring breeze of reform and opening up has not yet blown to such a remote town as Liuhe Town! The private shops facing the street, which were not allowed by the policy in previous years, were all closed.