Chapter 121

"I'll accompany you, Lin Susu, if you need my help, don't hesitate to tell me." Tang Mingfeng banged his chest.

"No, you can't help me with my affairs." Lin Susu is almost dying of sorrow. Is this silly white sweet from Kyoto City? Why don't you look at people's faces at all? Didn't you see the little eyes that you disliked?

Unfortunately, she even tried her best to comfort the injured heart of this young man. Now it's okay, and she has become a piece of "kraft candy" that can't be thrown away?

"Don't worry, I will definitely help." Tang Mingfeng didn't see Lin Susu's disgust, but thought that Lin Susu didn't want to trouble him, and didn't want to leave.

Forget it, if he wants to follow it, just follow it! Anyway, after today, everyone will be on separate sides and will never see each other again. It is okay if Tang Mingfeng knows about his family's affairs.

Thinking of this, Lin Susu simply ignored Tang Mingfeng, and just walked away bored for a while.

Ten minutes later, Lin Susu stood in front of the town government of Liuhe Town.

The town government of Liuhe Town, located on Taiping Street, consists of a three-story office building and a large courtyard of 400 to 500 square meters. It is only more than 100 meters away from Liuhe Town Hospital.

"Lin Susu, what are you doing here? Appeal or visit?" Seeing Lin Susu stopped at the gate of the town government, Tang Mingfeng glanced at Lin Susu in surprise.

Lin Susu didn't say a word, and walked towards the guard room next to the gate.

Tang Mingfeng hesitated for a second, then raised his leg to keep up.

"Grandpa, is Mayor Huang Weidong uncle Huang there?" Lin Susu smiled sweetly at Lao Li in the guard room.

Huang Weidong, the mayor of Liuhe Town, is a local and has been in the position of mayor for less than half a year.

Lin Susu knew the name of Mayor Huang because in his previous life, Huang Weidong was a controversial figure in Liuhe Town.

A year later, Huang Weidong personally sent his only son Huang Xiaobao to prison.

Some people say that Huang Weidong is stupid, and even his own son is willing to go to prison. Some say that Huang Weidong is selfless and his son made mistakes. He did not use his power to shield people. Others say that Huang Weidong wants to be promoted crazy, and actually uses his own. The only son came to step up...

Lin Susu didn't know if Huang Weidong was a good person, but she knew that Huang Weidong was a basic-level cadre who insisted on principles. Otherwise, Lin Susu would not find Huang Weidong to do this.

"Yo~! Little girl, are you the niece of Mayor Huang? Wait, I'll call and ask if Mayor Huang is free now." Seeing Lin Susu's name Huang Weidong, the old Li said nothing. Not showing up, thinking that Lin Susu is a relative of Mayor Huang, he quickly picked up the phone on the table and dialed out.

When Lao Li called, Lin Susu stood by and said nothing.

Lin Susu knew that if Lao Li misunderstood that he was Mayor Huang's niece, this gate would not be easy to enter.

Not long after, a black and thin man in his forties hurriedly walked out of the office building and walked towards the guard room.

"Old Li, where's my Lijiao? Go away?" Huang Weidong looked around, but he didn't see his niece He Lijiao, and asked strangely.

"Mayor Huang, this... isn't this your niece?" Old Li pointed at Lin Susu, a little embarrassed.

"Uncle Huang, I am Lin Susu, from Dahuang Village, I have something to do with you." Lin Susu quickly introduced himself.

"Mayor Huang, I'm sorry, I made a mistake. Girl, let's go! This is not a place for children to play." Upon seeing this, Lao Li hurried to rush.

Huang Weidong is certainly not a brainless person to be the mayor. Now that he has seen people, Huang Weidong must hear what Lin Susu has to do with him.

Huang Weidong raised his hand to stop Lao Li from grabbing Lin Susu's arm, and asked: "The little girl is from the deserted village? Is it here to respond to the village's affairs?"

Huang Weidong's first impression was that Lin Susu was wronged or treated unfairly in the village. When Huang Weidong was the deputy mayor of this kind of thing, he would run into one or two things every year.

"Uncle Huang, no, I am looking for you for my own personal affairs. I heard that the state has policies to take care of the families of martyrs. I'll ask if this is true?" Lin Susu raised her face, earnestly Say.

"Martyr? Little girl, does anyone in your family serve as a soldier?" Huang Weidong respected in awe.

In this era, soldiers are the cutest people. Every year, Liuhe Town will send a group of young people to join the army in response to the call of the country.

"Yes, my dad is a battalion commander in the army, but he went to the front a few days ago...sacrificed." At this point, Lin Susu lowered his head and wiped away tears that didn't exist in the corner of his eyes.

"Your dad sacrificed?" Huang Weidong asked in surprise.

Lin Susu nodded and sobbed and said, "My dad's ashes were sent back by the troops a few days ago."

Tang Mingfeng looked at Lin Susu, feeling sour.

Such a cute little girl, her mother is dead, and her father is dead, no wonder she just said to have followed her grandma!

wrong! Lin Susu's father is a martyr? How did she tell herself that her father is a badass? Could it be that Lin Susu hated her father for death and left her alone?

Tang Mingfeng felt a little confused in his mind.

"It turned out to be the descendant of the hero! Come in, let's talk in the office." Huang Weidong hurriedly let the people into the office building.

The family members of the soldiers will be given a high look wherever they go. Not to mention that Lin Susu is still a descendant of a martyr. With this status, even if Lin Susu goes to see the county magistrate, he can be personally received by the magistrate.

"Thank you Uncle Huang." Seeing Huang Weidong's kind attitude, Lin Susu thanked him, and then followed Huang Weidong to the office building.

Tang Mingfeng hesitated for a moment and followed in the footsteps of Lin Susu.

Old Li knew that Tang Mingfeng and Lin Susu had come together, and did not stop.

After entering the office, Huang Weidong did not neglect Lin Susu and Tang Mingfeng because they were young. He personally made two cups of tea and put them on the coffee table in front of Lin Susu and Tang Mingfeng before sitting down to talk.

"Lin Susu, you brothers and sisters have any difficulties in life, don't hesitate to say. On behalf of the Liuhe Town Government, I will definitely handle the difficulties of your family properly. By the way, what about your mother? Why didn't she come?" Huang Weidong thought Lin Susu came to him to solve life problems. After all, the backbone of the family has been sacrificed, and the lives of those who have left orphans and widows must be much more difficult than before.

"I am not her brother, I am a friend with her..." Tang Mingfeng quickly explained.

Seeing that Lin Susu did not refute his "friend" statement, Tang Mingfeng glanced at Lin Susu, feeling a little hot on his face.

Huang Weidong looked at Tang Mingfeng and Lin Susu, but did not find similarities.