Chapter 33 Tomato

Tang Yunshan shook his head, and didn't think deeply about this issue. Xiao Moli is a country woman, so she should be good tempered. Chen Qiuye grew up in the city, and it's no surprise that she was a little bit squeamish when she was pregnant.
In order to please Chen Qiuye, Tang Yunshan didn't even want to let Chen Qiuye cook, and took Chen Qiuye out for dinner.
Before Tang Yunshan went out, he didn't even think of going to take a look at his son who was beaten by him while he was still lying on the bed to recuperate.
In the bedroom, Tang Mingfeng lay on the bed naked and topless. The young man's back was covered with welt marks. The skin was broken in some places, and light yellow water came out.
Tang Mingfeng felt cold. He knew that he should have a fever.
After being whipped by Tang Yunshan yesterday, Tang Mingfeng was also punished by Tang Yunshan not to eat and went back to his room to sleep.
Tang Mingfeng couldn't apply medicine for the wound on his back, so he had to lie down on the bed and slept all night.
Although it was summer, Tang Mingfeng slept all night without a quilt. He woke up in the morning with a stuffy nose and fever and chills all over his body.
Chen Qiuye did not serve Tang Mingfeng all day, nor did he give Tang Mingfeng any medicine. Tang Mingfeng, who was hungry all day and night and had a high fever, was weak at this time, even if he wanted to get up to get a fever-reducing medicine. , Also can't move.
Feeling groggy, Tang Mingfeng felt a little regretful.
Too careless! Knowing that Chen Qiuye was not as simple as it seemed on the surface, Tang Mingfeng thought that as long as he stayed a little further away, he would not be bitten.
It's better now, that vicious woman wanted his Tang Mingfeng's life as soon as she shot her!
Throughout the day, Tang Mingfeng has been groggy, waking up from sleep to sleep. In addition to feeling the whiplash on his back, the other sounds seemed to be coming from a long distance.
Between half asleep and half awake, Tang Mingfeng had a dream, a passionate dream.
Tang Mingfeng had forgotten the scene in his dream. He only remembered that he was wearing a brave military uniform and running fast in the jungle.
After waking up again, Tang Mingfeng felt the smell of mud and leaves still linger on the tip of his nose.
military uniform? Could it be that his desire to leave home was too strong to dream of himself in military uniform?
Tang Mingfeng smiled bitterly.
As a soldier? Tang Mingfeng felt that if he didn't eat anything, he was more likely to see Hades.
The thirteen-year-old boy was just when he was gluttonous. Tang Mingfeng was so hungry that his chest was stuck to his back because he hadn't touched his teeth all day and night.
Calling that woman to "give" a bowl of rice to eat for herself? No, Tang Mingfeng would rather starve to death than bow his head to her. laxative? Ha ha ha... the ghost knows where that woman got it from. I just didn't expect that she still had such a brain, and the thief shouted to catch the thief and framed herself.
I also blame his scumbag for being so mindless. If Tang Mingfeng wants to deal with that vicious woman, what laxative would he use? A packet of rat poison goes down, isn't it a hundred?
Tsk tsk tsk...no wonder his scumbag has been back to the city for so many years, and he hasn't come out with a name. Insufficient IQ is a flaw!
Only people with the kind of brains like Tang Yunshan would believe the nonsense of that woman. Tang Mingfeng had no brains and would not hide half a pack of "unused" laxatives in his bedroom? Did that woman take Tang Yunshan to search for a precise one? stupid! It's so stupid and hopeless!
Forget it, wait for him to get through this time, not being in this house will hinder that woman's eyes. This home is no longer his previous home. With a stepmother, there will be a stepdad, this sentence is really true.
Fortunately, he still has a little uncle! When he got better, he went to his little uncle.
"Gululu~!" Tang Mingfeng had just made plans, and a string of hungry screams sounded in his stomach.
"Dad~!" Tang Mingfeng yelled helplessly. People under the eaves have to bow their heads, forget it, he bears it!
No one agreed.
"Dad~!"
Tang Mingfeng raised his voice and called again. Still no one agreed.
Unscrupulous scumbag! Didn't he find that his son was starving to death? Didn't go home and take a look at yourself?
It would be great if there was something that could fill the stomach. As long as he has something to eat, he should be able to stand up and go to a clinic outside to see the injury. Drumsticks? rice? Or just a bite of fruit!
Tang Mingfeng just thought of this when he realized that he had a big tomato in his hand.
tomato? And it's still a red and ripe tomato?
Tang Mingfeng swallowed, and the tip of his nose already smelled a delicate fragrance.
This tomato seems to be a little different from what you usually see. It's a lot of size, and it's so red, I really want to eat it! Did God hear his request, so he sent him a big tomato?
Tang Mingfeng just thought of this, and found that he could not help holding the tomato and took a bite in his mouth.
The sweet and sour taste and the unique fragrance of tomatoes made Tang Mingfeng's eyes shine brightly. too delicious! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so happy
I don't know if there is a reason for the food entering the abdomen. After Tang Mingfeng finished eating tomatoes, he found that he had a little strength.
Tang Mingfeng got up swayingly, found a large T-shirt from the cabinet and put it on, then found his satchel from the cabinet and carried it in his hand before leaving the door softly.
At this time, it is already night in Kyoto City, when the lights are on.
Tang Mingfeng shook his head, found a direction, and stepped forward.
Liuhe Town, Dahuang Village.
Early in the morning, Wu Fengjiao got up as soon as it was light.
After busying in the kitchen for more than an hour, when Chaoyang climbed up to work, Wu Fengjiao had already made about 30 buns and cooked a pot of porridge before going to get Lin Susu up.
Lin Susu was sleeping, and when Wu Fengjiao asked her to get up, Lin Susu was dreaming of eating sweet-scented osmanthus cake!
Su Xiaoqiao is a delicate woman, not only in the hall, but also in the kitchen. In plain words, Su Xiaoqiao is not only beautiful, but also very good at cooking.
Su Xiaoqiao is good at making Soviet-style cakes, especially sweet-scented osmanthus cakes. The scent of sweet-scented osmanthus and the fragrance of orange powder are well blended together, sweet but not greasy, exquisite and delicious.
However, the process of making sweet-scented osmanthus cake was cumbersome, and Su Xiaoqiao would only make one or two times during the year when he was in a particularly good mood. When Su Xiaoqiao was in a good mood, it was mostly when Lin Ansheng came home.
Just eating one or two times a year of delicious food evokes Lin Susu's gluttony.
In the previous life, after Su Xiaoqiao's death, Lin Susu specially studied the method of sweet-scented osmanthus cake in order to remember the taste of Su Xiaoqiao. Half a year before Lin Susu's death, the sweet-scented osmanthus cake tasted almost the same as Su Xiaoqiao's.