Chapter 155

Don’t trees just depend on water to nourish them? Without water, trees will wither.

Lin Shuisheng? There is water in this name, and the tree grows when the water meets the water, a good name! What a name!

Limbo is overjoyed.

Immediately, Lin Bo remembered his name: Bo.

According to Master Su, his name is good! Indeed, his life is not bad, although he is not as good as Huang Xiangqian, he still has Mr. Huang as his backer. In those days, it was a lucky thing that he could be retrieved from a remote mountain village by his parents. In this life, except for his life when he was a little bit more difficult, Limbo's life afterwards has indeed been getting better every day.

The more Lin Bo thought about it, the more it made sense.

Not to mention Lin Bo and Su Zicheng, only Qiu Shufang knocked on the door of his son's room for a long time after going up to the second floor, but did not hear his son agree.

Qiu Shufang was anxious, and his hand pushed open the door with force.

Lin Ansheng was lying on the bed, still asleep.

Qiu Shufang breathed a sigh of relief.

Although Lin Ansheng's physical injury was healed, even Dean Geng couldn't tell when he would heal.

After Lin Ansheng got acquainted with the Lin family, Nurse Xiao Jiang left yesterday. Before leaving, Nurse Xiao Jiang explained to Qiu Shufang that Lin Ansheng spent four or five hours more in bed than ordinary people. When Lin Ansheng was sleeping, he asked Qiu Shufang not to wake him up as much as possible.

With Nurse Xiao Jiang's account before him, Qiu Shufang did not intend to wake Lin Ansheng. After bending down to help her son cover the thin quilt that was kicked aside by him, Qiu Shufang pulled a stool and sat down in front of the bed.

Looking at his son's handsome face, Qiu Shufang was full of emotion.

The relationship between Qiu Shufang and Lin Bo is not deep. Back then, Qiu Shufang was willing to marry Lin Bo because of the Lin Xinhua couple's willingness to shelter her natal family.

It is precisely because she cannot trust Lin Bo wholeheartedly that Qiu Shufang insists on being a professional woman.

After Lin Ansheng was born, Qiu Shufang gave her son to her mother-in-law and returned to work by herself. The work of a teacher sounds easy, but it is actually very cumbersome.

After Qiu Shufang worked, most of his energy for more than 30 years was put on the students. Only a small part was placed here with his son Lin Ansheng.

Qiu Shufang remembers that his son has been sensible since he was a child. At the age of seven, Lin Ansheng was like a little adult.

It is a pity that Qiu Shufang always feels that there is a gap between her son and herself because she did not bring her up by herself. No, not only to her, but also to her father Lin Bo and Lin Ansheng are more respectful than affectionate.

In the past two days, Lin Ansheng stuck to Qiu Shufang like a child, but it made Qiu Shufang regain the fun of taking children.

Every day, when Qiu Shufang waits for his son to wake up naturally, he will take a book and teach his son to study.

Although Lin Ansheng has forgotten everything, his mind has not become stupid.

In two days, Lin Ansheng had already kept in his head all the content of the third grade that Qiu Shufang had taught him. Not only that, Lin Ansheng would go to the courtyard every evening to practice a set of boxing techniques.

In the hearts of mothers, their children are always the best. Qiu Shufang was already prepared, even if Lin Ansheng really became stupid, she would take care of her son for the rest of her life. Lin Ansheng's changes in the past two days have rekindled hope in Qiu Shufang's heart.

Qiu Shufang felt that her excellent son would definitely be able to return soon.

Qiu Shufang looked at her son in a trance, and had forgotten the two unpleasant "guests" downstairs a long time ago.

Even if Su Zicheng and Huang Xiaotong left the Lin family, Qiu Shufang did not show up.

"Shufang~! Shufang~!" Lin Bo's call of joy came from downstairs.

"What's the matter?" Qiu Shufang stuck out his head from the stairs on the second floor.

"Shufang, come down, I have something good to tell you." Lin Bo waved at Qiu Shufang.

"What's the matter, it's not the same as you said from the beginning?" Qiu Shufang didn't want to go, her family hadn't woken up yet! She wants to spend more time with her children.

After Qiu Shufang finished speaking, he turned back to Lin Ansheng's room. Qiu Shufang didn't even ask Lin Bo whether Huang Xiaotong was gone. Anyway, her opinion was never taken seriously by Lin Bo. She didn't bother to pay attention to Limbo's guests.

After a while, Limbo's footsteps sounded on the stairs.

"Shufang, look, Master Su gave our son a good name, Lin Shuisheng. Hahaha...As long as we use this name, our son will definitely have a smooth future!" Lin Bo Standing in front of Qiu Shufang, waving a hand, said saliva flying wildly.

"Shuisheng? Lin Shuisheng? Our son has called An Sheng for so many years. Will it be troublesome to change his name now?" Qiu Shufang frowned.

"Shufang, just change my name. I will take my household registration to the police station. This time, thanks to Huang Xiaotong, I invited Master Su. Shufang, let me tell you! This Master Su is really capable, Shui Sheng. The name is good, our family name is Lin, isn't it just born in water?" Lin Bo was still immersed in the words of Master Su just now, and the loud voice could fly out of the window.

"Old man, speak quietly, An Sheng is still asleep!" Qiu Shufang saw Lin An on the bed moving vividly, and hurriedly pulled Lin Bo out of the room, and whispered.

"Shui Sheng, you can't make a mistake. The master said, call it Lin Shuisheng more, so that his son's illness will heal faster." Lin Bo quickly corrected the old woman's mistake.

"Okay, Shuisheng is Shuisheng! No matter what the name is, it is our son." Qiu Shufang sighed and said.

Anyway, his son is already like this. As long as there is a glimmer of hope, Qiu Shufang still hopes that his son will get better.

"By the way, old man, you said last time that you would ask someone to bring your daughter-in-law and mother and daughter to Kyoto City. When will they get home?" Qiu Shufang couldn't help but urge, remembering what Lin Bo had said two days ago.

"It's coming soon, I asked Xiao Xu to call the local comrade-in-arms." Lin Bo was stunned and hurriedly said nonsense.

Two days ago, Qiu Shufang talked about Su Xiaoqiao’s mother and daughter. Lin Bo feared that Qiu Shufang would ruin his plan, and did not tell Qiu Shufang the true situation of Su Xiaoqiao’s mother and daughter, but said that he had made arrangements to let people pick up Su Xiaoqiao’s mother and daughter. The two entered Beijing.

At this moment Qiu Shufang asked, Lin Bo had to think of a way to fool her old lady.

Huang Xiaotong said that after she married Lin Ansheng, she didn't want to be a stepmother.

Su Su, they gave some money to let her live in Dahuang Village. Anyway, she's a girl, and she can't afford the family business even when she recognizes it.

After Huang Xiaotong married his own Shui Sheng, it is not easy to want a grandson?