Chapter 137

Dahuang Village, Dapeng County.

Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao have been very busy these two weeks, but they are very happy. Wu Fengjiao's jelly business has started, and it is getting more and more prosperous.

Sometimes, people's luck can't stop it.

Wu Fengjiao followed Lin Susu's suggestion and went to the town to sell jelly. Wu Fengjiao's jelly gradually gained some fame in the town.

Wu Fengjiao’s jelly is cheap and good-quality, and has the “sea market flavor” gimmick. It didn’t take long for it to start a wave in Liuhe Town.

People who have never eaten Wu Fengjiao's jelly are embarrassed to say that they are well-informed in Liuhe Town. Driven by the regular guest Qu army, many people in Liuhe Town had patronized Wu Fengjiao's jelly stall.

On a hot day, being able to eat a chilly bowl of Wu Fengjiao's jelly became one of Qu Dajun's favorite things.

In the beginning, Wu Fengjiao only made jelly and sold it in the town when there was a big market in the town.

Since ten days ago, Wu Fengjiao will make a big pot of jelly every day, mix a big pot of sauce, and Lin Susu, go to the textile factory door to set up a stall for an hour.

Speaking of it, Qu Dajun's idea was Wu Fengjiao to set up a stall in front of the textile factory.

Qu Dajun was the first customer Lin Susu and the others met when they first sold jelly.

Qu Dajun's father, Qu Changgeng, is the director of a textile factory. Qu Dajun and his wife and Qu Changgeng were both employees of a textile factory.

In these years, it has nothing to do with the factory leaders. You can't go to the factory door to set up a stall. Because of Qu Dajun, Wu Fengjiao set up a stall at the entrance of the textile factory, but was not driven away by the textile factory's guard.

Liuhe Town Textile Factory is the largest enterprise in Liuhe Town. State-owned, there are more than 300 workers in it.

The wages of textile factory workers are notoriously high in Liuhe Town. I heard that Qu Dajun’s father Qu Changgeng’s monthly salary is more than a dozen yuan higher than that of the mayor of Liuhe Town, Huang Weidong.

The welfare of workers in textile factories is very good. The monthly salary of ordinary workers plus bonuses is at least one hundred and forty or fifty yuan.

Since childhood, Dajun Qu's only hobby is to eat delicious food.

Qu Dajun not only likes to eat, but also good at cooking. Qu Dajun is eating outside, and he thinks which dish is delicious, he will try to make it when he gets home, and if he cooks it once or twice, he will be able to make the same taste. Qu Dajun has this skill, and is covered by an old man who is the director of the factory. At a young age, he became the director of the logistics department of the textile factory in Liuhe Town.

The oily canteen of the textile factory was under the jurisdiction of Qu Dajun.

When Qu Dajun is interested, he will go to the canteen to show off his cooking skills.

Qu Dajun is a kind person. He never looks down on people in the factory because of his father. Therefore, Qu Dajun has a lot of friends in the textile factory.

When Qu Dajun ate Wu Fengjiao's jelly for the first time, he felt that the sauce of the jelly was very special. At that time, Qu Dajun also guessed the recipe of the sauce. Unfortunately, Wu Fengjiao was not fooled.

Before coming to the town to set up a stall, Lin Susu instilled the importance of the "secret recipe" in Wu Fengjiao. Wu Fengjiao would never have seen it again, nor would she yell out the sauce recipes she relied on to make money on the street.

After Qu Dajun returned home, he thought of the deliciousness of Wu Fengjiao's jelly, and it was tickling. He tried to mix up the sauce. Unfortunately, Qu Dajun tried many times, but he didn't succeed once.

Qu Dajun has a strange problem. He has to taste the same dish every day before he can't cook it. After tasting the taste, Qu Dajun pondered and fell asleep.

Wu Fengjiao's jelly sauce flavor, Qu Dajun tried several times, but it was far from the original flavor.

Wu Fengjiao's jelly stall is only open at the big market. Qu Dajun couldn't bring out the sauce flavor of the jelly, and he couldn't eat the original jelly, so his heart couldn't be more anxious. Had it not been for the last bazaar, Qu Dajun had forgotten to ask Wu Fengjiao where he lived, and Qu Dajun would have wanted to take a leave of absence to go to Wu Fengjiao's house to eat jelly.

The big episode in Liuhe Town will only open every five and ten.

Qu Dajun knew that Wu Fengjiao shouldn't be from Liuhe Town. As a local snake in Liuhe Town, Qu Dajun didn't say he knew all the residents in Liuhe Town, but he could recognize them seven or eight.

For a few days, Liuhe Town did not collect.

Despite this, Qu Dajun went to the street a few times every day, just to see if Wu Fengjiao's ancestors and grandsons had their jelly stalls. The jelly didn't reach his mouth, Qu Dajun felt uncomfortable in his heart, and he didn't sleep well.

Qu Dajun is famous for his "love to eat" and "good at eating" in textile factories.

Qu Dajun couldn't eat the jelly, but it didn't prevent him and the people around him from bragging.

With the vigorous propaganda of Qu Dajun, some of the workers in the textile factory were curious about the "delicious" jelly that Qu Dajun said before they had eaten Wu Fengjiao's jelly.

The jelly that everyone who eats Qujun thinks is delicious, I must have a bowl to try!

Wu Fengjiao went out for the second time and made twice as much jelly as the last time. Wu Fengjiao also brought a few more bowls and spoons for jelly.

Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu were the same as last time. Early in the morning, they arrived in town in Zhou Aihua's tractor.

Wu Fengjiao was carrying the basket, before reaching the crossroads, she saw a crowd of people around the entrance of the Supply and Marketing Building from a distance.

"Su Su, the position we set up today is occupied by someone?" Wu Fengjiao was a little dazed.

"No! No one had set up a stall in that piece of land before, and Grandpa Wang promised to keep it for us!" Lin Susu was also a little confused. However, Lin Susu believed in Pharaoh's character and what Pharaoh had promised, generally speaking, he would not change his mind.

"Then...Should we change our stall? There are a dozen or twenty people there!" Wu Fengjiao hesitated.

In Wu Fengjiao's opinion, she and Lin Susu, the old and the young, are not easy to run to the town to make some money, and they can't compete with others for a position to set up a stall.

"No, grandma, I saw Uncle Qu Dajun." The "white mist" in Lin Susu's mind, took a step before her eyes and "see" Qu Dajun in the crowd.

The familiar faces Lin Susu saw were not only Qu Dajun, but also the man and woman and the young mustache who rushed to the market last time after the jelly was sold out.

Not only that, Lin Susu also "heard" Qu Dajun talking: "The lady said that she will come, she will definitely come. Don't worry about it for a while, wait until I buy it, and you guys will buy it again! Otherwise, I will find out next time. What's delicious, but I won't let everyone know."

"Come on, we're not going to grab it with you. Today's jelly is definitely enough. Last time I told my aunt that she would make more jelly in this market." The young bearded man despised Qu Dajun. How are you friends? Tasty first, the first, are not really good friends.