Chapter 37. Lessons

When Hu Meihua spoke, she always thought of what she said and never thought about whether she should say it or not.
"Have you forgotten the plum blossom? Su Xiaoqiao's family is from Haishi. Xiaoxia's skirt must have been given by Lin's girl Su Su!" Xiao Guihua quickly explained when she had the opportunity to step on Su Xiaoxia.
After the explanation, Xiao Gui Peanut was afraid that Hu Meihua would not understand it, and deliberately sighed: "Tsk tusk...that is, Su Xiaoqiao is so generous, and Lin Susu is responsible for sending such expensive skirts out. If my children give away things at home to others, my mother will definitely have to take them back."
Since Su Xiaoxia looked down on her, Xiao Guihua didn't plan to save Su Xiaoxia any face.
Don't look at how many catties you have? If it weren't for Su Xiaoqiao, what would the Su family do? Before Su Xiaoqiao came to Dahuang Village, Wu Fengjiao dragged his two sons and a daughter, and the family was poor. Really thought everyone in Dahuang Village was blind? When the Su’s house was brought by a strong wind?
"I want you to be nosy!" Su Xiaoxia rolled her eyes at Xiao Guihua in anger.
Xiao Guihua said she had broken the origin of her skirt, Su Xiaoxia felt very shameless.
"Su’s girl~! It’s not that my aunt likes troublesome, this girl’s family, it’s not good that her eyelids are too shallow. Look at you, tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk, there are a few things that are not Lin Susu Gift? If my daughter is so ignorant and goes to other people's homes all day long to ask for things, my old lady has to teach her how to behave." Xiao Guihua's eyes were full of disdain, and her lips flew quickly. Opening your mouth is a bunch of words to teach others.
Many villagers in Dahuang Village know that Su Xiaoxia ran to Lin's house to play with Lin Susu after seeing the world, didn't she have fancy the good things in Lin Susu's hands?
Su Xiaoqiao’s family will send things to Su Xiaoqiao every other time. Lin Ansheng’s monthly salary is high. In a word, Su Xiaoqiao has no shortage of money or good things.
Su Xiaoqiao's special baby daughter Lin Susu, Su Xiaoqiao can cut by herself, and most of the fabrics sent by her parents are made by Su Xiaoqiao to make clothes for Lin Susu.
Lin Susu has a lot of clothes and hairpins, which is a "small public act" envied by everyone in Dahuang Village.
Hu's and Su's are close. Xiao Guihua goes to Taohuaxi to wash clothes every morning, passing by Lin Susu's door.
The skirt that Su Xiaoxia wears, the head flower on Su Xiaoxia's head, and Xiao Guihua have all been seen on Lin Susu. If it weren't for Su Xiaoxia's natural pair of big feet, she couldn't wear Lin Susu's shoes. It is estimated that Lin Susu's shoes will also appear on Su Xiaoxia.
Su Xiaoqiao is a thoughtful person, and she really intends to give Su Xiaoxia things, and she won't let Lin Susu send them behind her body. The clothes and trousers that Lin Susu wore, and the hairpins he had worn would appear on Su Xiaoxia every few days. How could Xiao Guihua not be clear about the sluggishness of this?
"You... Hu's auntie, I didn't ask for your stuff, it's your shit!" Su Xiaoxia stood up with anger, and pointed at Xiao Guihua and cursed.
"Huh! Then you have to have the ability to come to my house. I am Xiao Guihua and not Su Xiaoqiao." Xiao Guihua snorted with his nostrils facing the sky.
A little girl film, dare to show prestige in front of her old lady? Today, she didn't teach this little girl with eyes on her forehead, her Xiao Guihua is not Xiao!
"You...you..." Su Xiaoxia was so angry that she burst into tears.
When Xiao Guihua was in front of Hu Meihua, she pulled her face down and stepped on it under her feet. Even if she looked down on Xiao Guihua again, Su Xiaoxia couldn't put her face down.
"Girl from the Su family, my aunt would advise you, no matter how Su Xiaoqiao is, you are also your nominal aunt, Xiao Qiao's bones are not cold, you wear a red suit and ran to sit on the door of someone's house. Are you pure-hearted to respond to Lin Susu? Or not? Look at the aunt Su Xiaoqiao in your eyes?" Xiao Guihua continued to teach Su Xiaoxia.
According to the customs in Liuhe Town, when relatives such as aunts and aunts have passed away, juniors cannot wear red and green in half a month.
Less than a week after the funeral of Su Xiaoqiao and his wife was held! Like Su Xiaoxia, who wore bright red clothes to go to a funeral that had just finished, even if she was beaten out, she could only admit that she was unlucky.
Before Xiao Guihua thought about making Su Xiaoxia good, of course he would not catch Su Xiaoxia's idea. Anyway, the relationship between Xiao Guihua and Su Xiaoqiao is not very good, Xiao Guihua can't offend Su Xiaoxia.
At this moment, Xiao Guihua was full of resentment that Su Xiaoxia "looked down". A pair of triangular eyes looked at Su Xiaoxia, wishing that bones could be picked out of the eggs, not to mention Su Xiaoxia's ready-made handles were in front of her.
"Woo..." Su Xiaoxia couldn't lift her head when Xiao Guihua was scolded, she glanced at her red dress, Su Xiaoxia covered her face, crying and ran away in her direction.
"Yeah~! Sister Osmanthus, didn't the Su family girl go home and file a lawsuit? Su Tianle and Wu Aiqin should come to your house in a while." Hu Meihua was full of resentment when she saw Su Xiaoxia before she left, worried for Xiao Guihua.
This is the case in the village, the young ones come to the old ones. When their children are wronged outside, most parents will help their children and find face.
"Shit~! I'm still afraid that she won't be sued by a little girl? Which one of the words I just said is wrong? Su Xiaoxia's clothes originally belonged to Lin Susu." Xiao Guihua was originally a little guilty, but Hu Meihua said so. , Straightened his chest immediately.
As the X-teacher Xiao Guihua among the women of Dahuang Village, she has to make a three-pointer for no reason, not to mention that she has already occupied the moral high ground this time.
Besides, although the Hu family has no status in Dahuang Village, it is compared to a big family like the three surnames. Su's family? Xiao Guihua was really not afraid.
Su Tianle, that bullshit! I can't even control my own mother-in-law, so what if I find it? Xiao Guihua thought.
"That's true, I heard it just now. Sister Osmanthus, if the Zhou family brothers come to you, I will testify to you!" Hu Meihua patted her chest and said with loyalty.
When Hu Meihua said this, Xiao Guihua remembered that Su Xiaoxia’s uncles were not easy to provoke. She shuddered and said with a smile: "Oh~! Thank you so much, Meihua, you just did the laundry. At that time, didn’t you say that you want to knit sweaters for your man? I just had a book with a lot of knitting patterns on it."
Xiao Guihua wanted to befriend Hu Meihua, and even contributed to the "Sweater Knitting Encyclopedia" that he usually loves as a treasure.
"Great! Then I would like to thank Sister Osmanthus first." Seeing that there was such a good thing, Hu Meihua hurriedly followed Xiao Guihua with a smile.
At the entrance of the lively Lin's house, calm was restored.
Lin Susu frowned and retracted the "white fog" hanging on the wall.