Chapter 145

"Oh~! What are you doing with sweet-scented osmanthus?" Nie Danny exclaimed, speeding up her pace.

Nie Daniu's roar was not because of Lin Susoda's injustice. Nie Danny was afraid that after Xiao Guihua beat Lin Susu, Wu Fengjiao would be in a bad mood, and then "rejected" her sweet potato flour.

No one in Dahuang Village knows that Danny Nie and Xiao Guihua have a very good relationship. They are not sisters but they are better than sisters.

Of course Lin Susu couldn't be beaten by Xiao Guihua.

As soon as Xiao Guihua's arm was raised, Lin Susu had already taken four or five steps back.

Seeing the hideous look on Xiao Guihua's face, Lin Susu's heart was full of anger. One or two, thinking she is a soft persimmon, do you want to pinch it?

No wonder the left eyelid jumped so early in the morning, it turned out that this "unlucky thing" should be on Xiao Guihua.

Lin Susu was angry, and when he hid back, the "white mist needle" in his head flew out, and quickly stab Xiao Guihua's elbow where he hit.

As we all know, everyone has a "numbing point" on their elbows, and Lin Susu's needle is not merciful.

Xiao Guihua only felt her hand sore, and halfway her arm, she dropped softly.

"Oh~! Lin Susu, what did you do to me?" After Xiao Guihua exclaimed, she glared at Lin Susu.

"I didn't do anything. Shit~! Don't think that when you are old, you can frame people indiscriminately." Lin Susu rolled his eyes at Xiao Guihua.

Lin Susu's "White Fog Needle" is transparent and can't be seen with the naked eye.

Otherwise, Lin Susu would not "assault" in front of Nie Dani.

At this time, Danny Nie had already carried a burden and walked behind Lin Susu.

"Why did I blame you? My hand was fine just now, and now I can't move it. There are only you and me here. Who is it if you are not Lin Susu?" Xiao Guihua's voice rose eight degrees.

Xiao Guihua was very frightened. She just tried it, and her arm really couldn't lift up.

Before hitting Lin Susu, her arms were obviously fine!

"I want to beat you, but my grandmother said that people are different from dogs. People can't just bite them because they bark." Lin Susu raised an eyebrow, put his hands around his chest, despising Xiao Guihua.

"Puff~!" Nie Danny snorted.

No wonder Zhu Zi said that people who have read curse do not have a dirty word. This is the first time Nie Nie has heard Lin Susu hurt people!

dog? Lin Susu actually said she was a dog?

After Xiao Guihua reacted, her face was flushed with anger.

"Cough cough cough... Osmanthus, what's the matter? Why did you quarrel with a little girl early in the morning?" The person who was scolded by Lin Susu was her "good sister" Xiao Guihua, and Niu Nie didn't have the embarrassment to laugh again. Going to make some mud.

"Big girl, you came just right. Lin Su-so hit me just now and pricked it with a needle. You saw it too, didn't you? I don't learn well at a young age. When her grandmother comes back, I have to file a lawsuit." Seeing Danny Nie's question, Xiao Guihua winked desperately at Danny Nie.

Xiao Guihua and Nie Damian are the "gossip duo" in Dahuang Village, and they have a close relationship. Xiao Guihua was bullied or bullied, no matter whether there is reason or not. Nie Damian would come forward to help. On the contrary, Xiao Guihua will jump out to cheer her on Nie's turn.

"Susu, Aunt Wu is not at home?" Nie Damian was attracted by Xiao Guihua's next sentence.

Wu Fengjiao is not there, what should I do with her sweet potato flour? Nie Danny was full of chagrin in her heart.

"Well, my grandmother went to work, and she asked me to wait for my aunts to deliver things at home. Aunt He, you come to judge, how can I get to Aunt Osmanthus when I stand so far? Whose needle? Is it so long?" Lin Susu's eyes turned a circle on the basket where Nie was lying on the ground, and then he said such a sentence to Nie with a nonchalant smile.

Lin Susu didn't want to cause trouble, so she had to use Danny Nie's sweet potato powder to suggest that Danny Nie should not give false evidence.

"I..." Danny Nie understood what Lin Susu meant, reached out her hand to wipe the sweat from her forehead, and said, "Osmanthus, I just saw you reach out to hit Lin Susu, but I didn't see Lin Susu. Soda you."

"Big girl, are you dazzled or confused?" Xiao Guihua was stunned.

Xiao Guihua originally thought that because of her relationship with Nie Danny, even if Lin Susu did not do anything, Nie Danny would find a way to give Lin Susu the black pot on her head.

But today, Xiao Guihua has so clearly "suggested" Nie Damian, who actually did not help her, but helped Lin Susu speak.

It's really weird! Is it raining red in the sky? Why did Danny Nie suddenly change sex?

"Aunt Osmanthus, I think you are confused. I am so far away from you, even if your mouth is really stinky, I can't beat you!" Lin Susu curled his lips and expressed contempt for Xiao Guihua.

"Yes, osmanthus, I saw you reach out to hit Lin Susu from a distance, and Lin Susu stepped back several miles!" Nie Danny gritted her teeth and simply helped Lin Susu to the end.

"Big girl, how did you speak to this lost star today?" Xiao Guihua was so angry, she was not careful, and she missed what she said to Lin Susu from behind her back.

Lost star? Ha ha ha... Lin Susu's face sank.

Nie Danny looked at Xiao Guihua, who was full of anger, and Lin Susu, who was full of sarcasm, and a chill came to her heart.

Xiao Guihua said she was stabbed by someone, Lin Susu said that she didn't do anything. Isn't this the one who pierced Xiao Guihua...what the hell is it?

Nie Danny thought of this, turned her head and took a look at the tall courtyard wall of Lin Susu's house, the coldness in her heart became even worse.

Seeing Xiao Guihua still yelling, Danny Nie swallowed, walked to Xiao Guihua's side, pulled Xiao Guihua's other uninjured arm, and said softly, "Osmanthus, come here."

Xiao Guihua glanced at Danny Nie. Although she was very annoyed that Danny Nie didn't speak for herself just now, but for many years of "friendship", Xiao Guihua still let Xiao Guihua follow Danny Nie more than a dozen steps away.

After Nie Daniu stopped, she looked around in a sneaky manner, and then whispered, "Osmanthus, your hand...did it hurt when you were hitting Lin Susu?"

"Yeah! The mourning star just scolded me, I taught her a lesson, what's the matter?" Xiao Guihua thought that Nie Danny was here to stand for Lin Susu, and her tone was a little choking.

"Osmanthus, have you ever thought that your hand was not poked by someone, but by Lin..." Nie Danny pointed to the courtyard wall of Lin Susu's house and whispered.

"Lin what? You mean Lin Ansheng? No, no, it's broad daylight, can Lin Ansheng's ghost come out to make trouble? Shit~!" Xiao Guihua sneered.