Chapter 59

Oops! Zhou Aiqin frowned. She is noisy here, but she forgot about Xu Meili, a lady who likes to pick up ready-made cheap.
X

u Meili and Su Tianxi’s house were eating dinner, and when they heard the Su Tianle’s house next door quarreling, Xu Meili didn’t allow Su Tianxi to run over to persuade him to fight, but she kept her ears upright and listened to the movement next door.
Hearing Wu Fengjiao talking about who gave the old-age house to whom, Xu Meili hurriedly threw the rice bowl in her hand and ran to Su Tianle's house.
Three tiled houses! The attraction to Xu Meili is still great.
Zhou Aiqin entered the door two years earlier than Xu Meili, and always liked to put her sister-in-law in front of Xu Meili. Xu Meili had seen her not pleasing to her eyes for a long time.
Xu Meili's temperament is similar to Zhou Aiqin's, and she likes to be sharp and strong. It is a pity that Xu Meili came in two years later than Zhou Aiqin, and her family was not as powerful as Zhou Aiqin's.
Therefore, Xu Meili will not take the initiative to provoke conflicts with Zhou Aiqin. of course! Whenever there is a chance, Xu Meili will not be less in trouble.
Zhou Aiqin didn't know Wu Fengjiao's family background, Xu Meili had already visited it.
Su Tianxi said that Wu Fengjiao took a few silver ingots in exchange for their house when they built a house.
Xu Meili's eyes lit up.
Silver ingot! That's a valuable thing. Xu Meili heard her grandmother talk about it, only the rich and noble people in the old days could come up with such things as silver ingots. It seems that her mother-in-law has a profound background!
Especially when Su Tianxi said that Wu Fengjiao should have the remaining silver ingots in her hand, Xu Meili's heart was even more intense.
In rural areas, it is the duty of the children to provide for the elderly. Even for the silver ingot, Xu Meili hopes that Wu Fengjiao can live with their family. Maybe Wu Fengjiao is in a good mood, when will she reward her with a silver ingot, ha ha ha... This day, even if she is dreaming, she can wake up with a smile!
Seeing Wu Fengjiao and Zhou Aiqin having a conflict today, Xu Meili must go!
"Brothers and sisters, I have time to take care of my own affairs, our family's affairs, it is not your turn to worry about it." Zhou Aiqin was getting angry, and seeing Xu Meili coming to fan the flames, his anger became even more intense.
"Sister-in-law, why is this your family's business? I can't write two Su characters in a stroke. My family Tianxi is also mother's own! You and the eldest brother quarreled, Tianxi and I would never say a word. But now , You daughter-in-law quarreled with your mother, how can we watch, isn't this unfilial?" Xu Meili curled his lips.
"Where did I quarrel with my mother? I was reasoning with my mother." Of course, Zhou Aiqin couldn't admit to quarreling with her mother-in-law, and quickly defended herself.
"Oh hello! How did I hear that my sister-in-law was on the road today and scolded our mother? My sister-in-law, it's not me who is a younger brother and sister who doesn't give you face, we are daughters-in-law, and it is wrong to scold mother-in-law." Xu Meili said After talking about Zhou Aiqin's mistake, he spit wildly.
"You...that's because I was worried about Tianle's illness, and I didn't notice it for a while." Zhou Aiqin knew that Xu Meili was a bad person, so she explained.
"Hahaha... My sister-in-law’s mouth is so powerful, even the black one can be said to be white. Okay, I won’t mention anything on the road. Just now, I heard clearly next door, you The attitude towards our mother is too unreasonable. Don’t think that our mother will live with you, so you can just let you squash and round. Don’t forget, my family Tianxi is also mother’s son, how can we just watch Are you mad at mom? Mom, don't you think?" In the last sentence, Xu Meili said to Wu Fengjiao.
"Yeah." Wu Fengjiao responded coldly.
When Xu Meili was in her early years, Wu Fengjiao didn't want to quarrel with Zhou Aiqin. She had a sore throat, and she lost her share.
If you are a mother-in-law, you will go to battle with your daughter-in-law in person.
With Xu Meili doing it for her, Wu Fengjiao didn't want to tire herself.
"Xu Meili, you..." Zhou Aiqin didn't know how to defend herself.
Careless, careless! Su Tianxi's house is separated by a wall! You can't scold the old woman loudly in the future! Zhou Aiqin thought.
"Aiqin, make it to my mother." Su Tianle saw that Zhou Aiqin's lips were not Xu Meili's opponent, so he rushed to Zhou Aiqin's side and gave her an idea.
My younger brother and sister came to the door, saying that their husband and wife were not good for the elderly. Su Tianle's face couldn't hold it anymore.
After Su Tianle got close, the stench on her body rushed to the tip of Zhou Aiqin's nose. Zhou Aiqin couldn't help holding his nose and stepped back.
Before Zhou Aiqin could speak, Su Tianle's face couldn't hold back. In front of her younger siblings, what is Zhou Aiqin doing? Dislike him?
Zhou Aiqin didn't notice Su Tianle's face, and all her attention was placed on Wu Fengjiao and Xu Meili.
Zhou Aiqin's face turned white and red. There was embarrassment and anger when Xu Meili saw the joke.
"Xu Meili, you have no conscience, next time you fight with Su Tianxi, don't think we will come to fight!" Zhou Aiqin ignored Su Tianle's request for her to apologize to Wu Fengjiao, and cursed at Xu Meili.
Su Tianxi and Xu Meili live their lives, and they often fight and fight.
Su Tian likes to drink, and he has some money at home, so Su Tianxi will use it to buy and drink. Xu Meilidong received money from Tibet, and Su Tianxi had the ability to find out.
If Xu Meili lost the money, the couple would quarrel. Arguing and arguing, it is common to have a fight.
When Su Tianxi and Xu Meili were fighting, Zhou Aiqin did not come to serve as a "peacemaker". At this moment, the status of her and Xu Meili turned over, and Zhou Aiqin couldn't stand it anyhow.
But Xu is beautiful with sharp teeth, and he doesn't know what to see.
"Sister-in-law, it's not that I said you, a daughter-in-law, even if your natal brothers are powerful, they still have to put their own men on the top? You see, these yard pants are still wet, I don’t know. Take a charcoal fire and dry it..." Xu Meili hurts others, picking out Zhou Aiqin's weaknesses.
Xu Meili knew about Su Tianle's diarrhea when she returned home from work in the afternoon.
However, Xu Meili didn't let Su Tianxi come to help.
For rural people, colds and diarrhea are nothing more than minor problems. When Su Tianxi came to visit the patient, he had to take at least a few eggs, right? With this leisure, it is better to add a dish to your own dinner table!
Besides, everyone is busy. If you have a minor illness, you still have to come and visit. Do you feel free to panic?
Zhou Aiqin's face was a little embarrassed. I didn't think that after Su Tianle approached her, Zhou Aiqin felt that the whole small courtyard was filled with a smell of shit.
"Tianxi, you quickly bring your uncle's clean trousers over." Xu Meili felt refreshed after losing Zhou Aiqin's pass. He is also a lot more generous.