Chapter 61

"Uncle, hurry up, after the dog dies, the blood won't flow out." The voice of the short man was surprisingly Su Xiaoxia.
"Xiaoxia, or else, forget it? Dahei was raised by Grandma Zhou as a companion. If you kill it, Grandma Zhou should be sad." Zhou Aiguo said some time ago.
"Uncle, this dog has taken rat poison, even if you don't kill it, isn't it dead for a while?" Su Xiaoxia turned her face to the dark and curled her lips.
Her eldest uncle, looks fierce and wicked, and has nothing to do with everything. It would be better if she had known that he had called the second uncle.
"Yes... Xiaoxia, take the bucket and follow." As soon as Zhou Aiguo's voice fell, he raised a sharp pig knife in his hand and pierced the black dog's heart and lungs.
Su Xiaoxia quickly put a plastic bucket close to the black dog's wound.
With the knife in Zhou Aiguo's hand, blood spurted from the black dog's wound, and it happened to be caught by the plastic bucket in Su Xiaoxia's hand.
After ten minutes, the blood flow gradually stopped.
Looking at the small bucket of dog blood, Zhou Aiguo frowned and asked, "Xiaoxia, is this little dog blood enough? Or, let's go to the village to find a black dog?"
"Enough is enough, uncle, this black dog is not easy to find." Su Xiaoxia shook her head and said.
Zhou Aiguo pulled it back in her heart, and found that Su Xiaoxia was right. In the entire Dahuang Village, only Mrs. Zhou had a black dog. Just now, taking advantage of the darkness, they had poured medicated bacon.
Su Xiaoxia stole the bacon from her home. Rat poison was provided by Zhou Aiguo.
Thinking of Mrs. Zhou, Zhou Aiguo's heart couldn't help but be upset.
Zhou Aiguo has not forgotten that Su Xiaoxia was just cleaned up by Mrs. Zhou during the day. Tonight, Su Xiaoxia proposed to slaughter the black dog of Mrs. Zhou's house to ward off evil spirits. Did Su Xiaoxia take revenge through her own hands? Or is this black dog blood really useful?
"Xiaoxia! Does this dog still use colors? Black dogs are not easy to find, but yellow dogs are fine too? In our village, there are many yellow dogs." Zhou Aiguo tentatively said.
"Uncle who doesn't work, as our teacher said, black dog blood has the effect of warding off evil spirits. Others are not good." Su Xiaoxia shook her head and said seriously.
"Your school teacher still teaches such knowledge?" Zhou Aiguo was a little skeptical.
Zhou Aiguo did not study well in primary school, and her family was poor. After two years in elementary school, she did not go to school at all.
Su Xiaoxia is eleven years old this year, and she will be a student in the fifth grade in the second half of the year. So Zhou Aiguo doesn't know whether the teacher will teach this knowledge in the upper grades of the elementary school.
"Uncle, I am a member of the study committee of the class! Our teacher likes me, and he specially cooks a small stove for me." Su Xiaoxia straightened her chest and said proudly.
Of course, Su Xiaoxia has to find a way to lie, otherwise, Zhou Aiguo will ask those classmates in the same class in the village that no one else knows, then how did she know?
The status of the study committee has indeed added a lot of points to Su Xiaoxia.
Xiaoxia studies well, the teacher likes it, and teaches more knowledge, it should be normal... right? Zhou Aiguo thought.
In fact, Su Xiaoxia listened to a fortune teller in Liuhe Town to say that black dog blood can ward off evil spirits.
After entering the 1980s, characters such as fortune tellers and goddesses sprung up from all corners of Liuhe Town.
In the countryside, most people have more or less superstitious ideas. There was sports a few years ago, even if everyone is superstitious, they dare not openly ask a fortune teller to tell.
In the 1980s, the above-mentioned control over this aspect gradually relaxed. Superstition activities gradually have market demand. People in rural areas will find a fortune teller to check the day for big things like getting married on the house.
Near Su Xiaoxia's school, there lived a blind man who could tell fortune-telling, named Wu Laoxian.
Wu Lao was blind and childless. In the past few years, relying on the relief of neighbors, he was hungry and full, but he did not starve to death.
After the policy began to loosen, Wu Laoxian secretly gave someone a fortune-telling at home to approve the eight characters, earning some money to support himself.
There is a classmate in Su Xiaoxia town who is a neighbor of Wu Lao Blind, who believes in Wu Lao Blind's style very much.
Su Xiaoxia was curious and went to see it once with her classmates. The matter of black dog blood was what I heard Wu Lao blindly tell a middle-aged woman Yixie.
However, Su Xiaoxia would definitely not tell Zhou Aiguo the truth. In Zhou Aiguo's eyes, only the words spoken by the school teacher are authoritative.
"Uncle, let's do things quickly, it's getting late." Su Xiaoxia yawned and urged.
Today, the kettle that Su Xiaoxia gave to Su Tianle was filled with croton water. Su Xiaoxia was afraid that Su Tianle would drink it, so she put two spoons of sugar in the water.
After Su Tianle went home, his stomach hurts badly. Seeing that the situation is not good, Su Xiaoxia sneaked away.
Su Xiaoxia knew that she might have put too much croton.
Su Xiaoxia would be surprised if Zhou Aiqin would beat her. Zhou Aiqin is such a person, and only knows to push others when something goes wrong.
Su Xiaoxia wanted to redeem her merits, so she ran to Zhou Aiguo and used her three-inch tongue to tell Zhou Aiguo to do it tonight.
"Or, let's go again in a few days? I'm afraid that such a bit of black dog blood will not be enough." Zhou Aiguo murmured.
Zhou Aiguo was afraid of ghosts and was afraid of death. What happened during the day today, Zhou Aiguo still remembers! He Lin Ansheng and Su Xiaoqiao "robbing clothes" to wear himself, surely he won't be entangled by ghosts?
Why did he believe the words of such a little girl like Su Xiaoxia? Just such a small bucket of dog blood, can it be useful?
Or... forget it! It is not too late for him to start after Su Xiaoqiao and his wife's three-to-seven months have passed.
Zhou Aiguo's pace became slower and slower.
"Uncle, no matter what monsters and ghosts are, I'm afraid of black dog blood. Don't worry! You can't go wrong." Su Xiaoxia patted her chest to pack her votes.
Zhou Aiguo can retire, but she can't. Su Tianle had diarrhea and invited Wu Zhengyi to see. Su Xiaoxia had already heard the words of the villagers. If there is no gain tonight, Su Xiaoxia can expect that as long as she appears in front of Zhou Aiqin, Zhou Aiqin will definitely beat her.
"Okay, let's go!" Zhou Aiguo looked at the barrel in his hand and finally took a step forward.
Lin Susu was not idle at home either. After hearing Grandma Zhou’s dog barking, the "white fog" in Lin Susu's mind was released. After walking around the courtyard wall, he found the sneaky Zhou Aiguo and Su Xiaoxia duo. .
When Zhou Aiguo killed the dog, Lin Susu's pupils shrank with the sharp knife in his hand.
Zhou Aiguo had weapons in her hand, and she had to be careful and careful in her actions.
The wall of Lin Susu's house was high, and Zhou Aiguo took a lot of effort before climbing up.