Chapter 126.

"Chi Chi Chi Chi!" At this moment, the little chickens cried.
"

Yeah~! My grandma's baby chicken cubs are ready?" Lin Susu looked around, and finally saw a dozen fluffy baby chicken cubs in the basket in the corner.
"Yeah~! The little chicken cub is so cute!" Lin Susu lay beside the basket, staring at the little chicken cub intently.
Girls, by nature, do not have an inexplicable affection for some furry creatures, and Lin Susu is no exception.
Wu Fengjiao, who bought a pancake and rushed back all the way, just happened to see Lin Susu lying on the basket watching the little chicken cubs. Looks intently.
"Just now, the siblings of Xiao Min and Xiao Qi are as rare as you, Susu." Wu Feng Jiao rejoiced.
These days, Wu Fengjiao always feels that Lin Susu is like a little adult. Looking at Lin Susu now, she realizes that she still carries the childishness of a child!
"Grandma and grandmother, the little chicken cub has shit!" Lin Susu had only been faint for a few seconds, and he smelled a stinky odor on the tip of his nose. After a closer look, he quickly jumped a few steps away.
Lin Susu likes furry very much, but Lin Susu doesn't like furry that shit and smelly.
"Hahaha... isn't it normal for chicks to shit!" Seeing Lin Susu pinching his nose with his fingers, Wu Fengjiao couldn't help but teased.
"It's too smelly, I don't like it!" Lin Susu was a little sad.
Wu Fengjiao wanted to laugh again. She raised her head to see Lao Wang, only to remember that her grandson and grandson were not in their own home, but in Lao Wang's guard room!
Wu Fengjiao said a little embarrassedly: "Brother Wang, sorry, your place is dirty, let's go now."
"Okay, then you go to the market next time, come and sit when you have time." Old Wang smiled and said.
There were a few baskets in the guard room. Lao Wang looked at Lin Susu's face and wouldn't care. Even if the director of the supply and marketing building saw it, he wouldn't say anything.
But there are a group of chirping and stinking little chickens. It's okay to put them for three to five minutes. After a long time, if they are seen by the leader, they will definitely be unhappy.
No matter how arrogant Lao Wang is, he still understands the truth about taking people's rice bowls and persuading them.
"Goodbye, Grandpa Wang, next time we come to the market, I will also ask you to eat jelly." Lin Susu smiled and waved at Lao Wang.
Lin Susu made a careful look. She was suggesting Lao Wang, could she help them keep the good position of the supply and marketing agency selling jelly? At the next market, their grandparents and grandchildren will come to sell jelly!
"Good! Grandpa Wang is waiting for Xiao Susu's jelly, don't forget it!" Lao Wang waved his hand and replied heartily.
After Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu walked a short distance, Lin Susu laughed "hehehe".
"Su Su, what's so happy?" Wu Fengjiao was a little strange.
"Grandpa Wang just agreed, let's come to the old place to set up a stall at the next market." Lin Susu raised her face, and explained what Lao Wang didn't say just now to Wu Fengjiao.
"Ah? This Old Brother Wang is really a good person!" Wu Fengjiao was overjoyed.
To be honest, after the hot business this morning, Wu Fengjiao understood that the entrance of the Supply and Marketing Building was really a "gemous place" for stalls. Just now, Wu Fengjiao wanted to ask Lao Wang if he could come here to set up a stall at the next market. When the words came to his lips, Wu Fengjiao remembered that they were not familiar with each other, so he was not embarrassed to ask.
At this moment Lin Susu said that Pharaoh had agreed. This is not an unexpected surprise. What is it?
When Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu came to the street, Wu Xiaomin and Zhou Yulan were already sitting on the tractor.
It was still early, and Zhou Yulan, mother and son, sat on the carriage.
Tractor Zhou Aihua is not there, I don't know if he went shopping at the market.
"Susu Susu, hurry up, there is still a place here." Wu Xiaomin hurriedly raised his hand to greet Lin Susu.
Lin Susu pursed his lips and smiled.
There are many places on the car body, Wu Xiaomin called so that he wanted Lin Susu to sit next to Wu Xiaomin!
"Sister Susu, here, here, sit here. I also have a place here." Wu Xiaoqi jumped to greet her.
"Go go, Xiao Qi, don't fight with me, Su Su is mine." Wu Xiaomin reached out and pulled his brother aside.
"Mom, sister push me." Seeing that Wu Xiaoqi couldn't snatch Wu Xiaomin, she had to take Zhou Yulan's hand and resorted to his trick: complain.
"Sit down, Xiaoqi, there will be too many people in a while." Zhou Yulan ignored the little things between the children and pressed Wu Xiaoqi on the stool next to her.
"Sister Su Su." Wu Xiaoqi looked at Lin Susu with blank eyes, and cried softly.
Wu Xiaoqi wanted to sit next to Lin Susu, and when he grew up, he wanted to marry Lin Susu as a wife. Feelings need to be cultivated since childhood. This is what his father said to his mother last night, Wu Xiaoqi remembered.
"Little Qi, good boy." After Lin Susu climbed into the cart and helped Wu Fengjiao set the basket, he came to Wu Xiaoqi's side and touched Wu Xiaoqi's head.
"Sister Su Su." Wu Xiaoqi blushed.
He knew that Sister Su Su liked him the most.
"Susu, come, I bought two butterfly hairpins today and I will give you one." Before Lin Susu and Wu Xiaoqi could speak, Wu Xiaomin dragged Lin Susu to her side.
Wu Xiaoqi was so angry that tears rolled in his eyes. Is this his sister? Why do you always spoil the relationship between him and Sister Su Su?
Neither Lin Susu nor Wu Xiaomin noticed Wu Xiaoqi's strangeness, and was tossed by Wu Xiaomin. Lin Susu sat down beside Wu Xiaomin.
In the palm of Wu Xiaomin's hand, there were two plastic butterfly-shaped hairpins, one yellow and one blue.
"Come on, Susu, you pick one." Wu Xiaomin held the hand of the card issuer and moved towards Lin Susu's eyes.
Wu Xiaomin was a little guilty. Yesterday, Wu Xiaomin and Zhou Yulan talked about what Lin Susu had given to Lin Susu last time with a big red silk ribbon. Zhou Yulan taught a few things about Lin Susu's unwillingness to ask for it.
Only then did Wu Xiaomin understand that Lin Susu's filial piety cannot tie the big red ribbon.
This time, Wu Xiaomin chose the plain color specially for issuing the card, just to make amends for his recklessness last time.
"No, no, Min, my hair is long, I don't need a hairpin, you can wear it yourself!" Lin Susu shook his head.
Lin Susu's inner core is already a dozen years old woman. Lin Susu is really embarrassed to wear such a naive hairpin.
However, to refuse directly, definitely not, Lin Susu can only use the length of his hair as an excuse.
Wu Xiaomin has short hair. Don't use the hairpin to prevent her short hair from being messy.
"Oh~! We are good friends, we must wear the same hairpin!" Wu Xiaomin pursed her mouth, and he insisted on pinning the yellow hairpin in Lin Susu's hair.
A little girl’s friendship is sometimes that simple. Wearing the same style of clothes, wearing the same color shoes, or using the same brand of facial oil can all be reasons for “intimacy”.