Chapter 143.

Since Wu Fengjiao moved out of her home, Su Xiaoxia has never been to Lin Susu's house. Yesterday, I saw Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu sweating profusely at the market yesterday, and Su Xiaoxia did not come to help.

Wu Fengjiao knew that Su Xiaoxia should hate her. Oh, no, not only Su Xiaoxia, but also Su Tianle and Su Tianxi brothers, since Wu Fengjiao insisted on moving to Lin Susu's house, they have not been there.

Wu Fengjiao didn't want to continue this topic. She was silent for a while before she said: "Su Su, you remember what grandma said, don't conflict with Hu Dawa and them. If you have anything, wait for grandma to come back to deal with it."

"I know grandma." Lin Susu originally wanted to say that she was not afraid of Hu Dawa and the others, and that Wu Fengjiao was worried. Lin Susu hurriedly responded obediently.

"Okay, grandma is leaving, it's a bit late today, Dajun and the others may be looking at the factory gate again!" Wu Fengjiao smiled when he talked about Qu Dajun.

Sometimes the relationship between people and people is really wonderful.

Wu Fengjiao took Lin Susu to set up a stall at the entrance of the textile factory for a few days, and got acquainted with a group of workers in the textile factory. The most familiar one is Qu Dajun.

Qu Dajun is indeed very enthusiastic.

Originally, Wu Fengjiao accepted Qu Dajun's love to set up a stall at the door of the textile factory. Qu Dajun came to Wu Fengjiao's stall to eat jelly every day, but Wu Fengjiao didn't plan to collect the money from Qu Dajun. But Qu Dajun quit.

Qu Dajun said that he helped Wu Fengjiao because of Lin Susu's father. If you don’t pay for jelly, doesn’t that make him want to take advantage?

Every time Qu Dajun comes to eat jelly, Wu Fengjiao always adds an extra spoonful of sauce to the sauce in Qu Dajun's bowl.

Sometimes, Wu Fengjiao is late at the stall, and Qu Dajun will run to the road in front of the factory to pick up the ride.

"Grandma, be careful on the road, don't go too hasty." Lin Susu quickly confessed that Wu Fengjiao would walk into the town without stopping.

After more than an hour's journey, Wu Fengjiao was carrying a load of tens of kilograms, and she was really tired without taking a break.

"Okay, grandma knows, Susu, you go back! Remember, when you collect sweet potato flour, pay attention to it. You can't collect worm-bearing sweet potato flour, and don't let it wet. Forget it, you send it from every store. The sweet potato noodles were separated separately, and grandma will check again when she gets home." Wu Fengjiao thought for a while, and felt uneasy, so she explained a few more words.

"Hmm, don't worry, grandma, my eyes are bright!" Lin Susu giggled.

Wu Fengjiao wanted to say something. After thinking about it, there was nothing left to explain. She waved her hand and turned around and left quickly.

Lin Susu stood at the door of his house and watched Wu Fengjiao walking over the stone bridge at the head of the village with the figure of Wu Fengjiao carrying a basket before turning back and preparing to go home.

"Yo~! Su Su, what will Aunt Wu take a burden to do this morning?" At this moment, a shrill voice rang behind Lin Susu.

Lin Susu was frightened and took a few steps backwards before he could see that the person standing behind him was Hu Dawa and his mother Xiao Guihua.

"Aunt Osmanthus, why are you silent? Almost surprised by you." Lin Susu stretched out his hand and patted his chest, complaining.

Just now, Lin Susu patronized Wu Fengjiao to say goodbye, and didn't notice when Xiao Guihua came.

"What is silent? I've been here long ago. You are timid, so you can't blame me!" Xiao Guihua habitually went back.

Xiao Guihua only remembered what she had just heard halfway after she was over. She softened her voice and asked: "Susu, you haven't told me yet, why are you going with the courage?"

"Go to work." Lin Susu answered faintly without even lifting his eyelids.

Lin Susu didn't like Xiao Guihua, so naturally he didn't have a good face for her.

To say that in Dahuang Village, Lin Susu's least favorite person, in addition to the bunch of people in the Su family, Xiao Guihua is also the last one.

Xiao Guihua has a quick mouth and a lot of heart and eyes. As long as Xiao Guihua knows about the short things of the eastern family and the western family, it will definitely spread throughout the entire deserted village within a long time.

With Xiao Guihua's "big mouth", Lin Susu certainly didn't want to tell Xiao Guihua about Wu Fengjiao's going to Liuhe Town to sell jelly.

Besides, Lin Susu accepted Xiao Guihua's compensation a few days ago, but it does not mean that Lin Susu forgave Xiao Guihua's mother and son for what they did. These days, Lin Susu is busy making money and has no time to pay attention to Xiao Guihua, otherwise, Lin Susu would have found a chance to "avenge".

"Aunt Wu doing things, what are you going to do? Why do you still go outside the village? Aunt Wu where is she going?" Xiao Guihua asked repeatedly as if she hadn't seen Lin Susu's indifference.

The Dahuang Village is not big, and what the villagers do differently from usual will soon spread throughout the village.

Xiao Guihua's home is close to Lin Susu's home. As long as you are careful, you can always find the anomalies of Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu these days.

In the past ten days, Wu Fengjiao carried a burden and brought Lin Susu out early and returned late. Xiao Guihua had already seen it.

Xiao Guihua is very curious about what Wu Fengjiao is doing, and has been looking for opportunities to hang out in front of Lin Susu's house these days.

Just now, at the door of Xiao Guihua's house, she saw Wu Fengjiao carrying a load out of the door from a distance, and hurriedly carried a basket of dirty clothes that had been prepared early in the morning, and came over to find out.

The women in Dahuang Village like to go under the bridge at the entrance of the village to wash their clothes.

Xiao Guihua is no exception.

When Xiao Guihua walked to the door of Lin Susu's house, she heard Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu say something like "receiving sweet potato powder" and "notes".

Xiao Guihua wanted to hear a few more words before talking.

The results of it! Wu Fengjiao left directly.

"Aunt Osmanthus, you have so many questions in one mouth, and I don't know how to answer you, do you want to catch up and ask my grandmother?" Lin Susu sneered Xiao Guihua.

"Ha ha ha... Susu, you can really make a joke. If you don't want to say it, it's not too rare for me." Xiao Guihua curled her lips and said.

Xiao Guihua planned to ask Wu Fengjiao directly, and would not wait for Wu Fengjiao to leave before jumping out and running to Lin Susu to listen.

Lin Susu is a little bit.

It's not uncommon but strange! It’s not uncommon for Xiao Guihua to be full and run to her to say such a lot of nonsense?

Lin Susu knew that Xiao Guihua thought she was young and couldn't keep words in her heart.

"Aunt Osmanthus, please let me. I want to go home. You are blocking the door of my house." Lin Susu saw Xiao Guihua say this "not rare", but he blocked his door motionlessly. Can't help but urge.

"Susu, didn't your grandmother do something shameful? Can't even say it?" Xiao Guihua's eyes were bright.

Lin Susu was slightly angry. Unexpectedly, this Xiao Guihua, in order to inquire into the privacy of other people's homes, is really a bit unscrupulous.