Chapter 98

"Yeah." Lin Susu nodded.
"Who did it?" Tang Mingfeng felt a little distressed, inexplicably. Looking at the crusted appearance, one can imagine that the little girl suffered a lot of injuries at that time!
Lin Susu shook his head, did not say anything, turned around and left.
She and this young man are just strangers, tell him who beat him, he can beat Wang Erniu for himself and they won't make it?
Lin Susu has already received the jelly money that should be collected. It should be reminded, Lin Susu has also reminded Tang Mingfeng. As for Tang Mingfeng's willingness to listen, Lin Susu felt that it had nothing to do with him.
"Oh~! Little girl..." Tang Mingfeng walked two steps faster, blocking Lin Susu's path. Not knowing what was going on, Tang Mingfeng wanted to say a few more words to Lin Susu.
Lin Susu found himself turning around, with Tang Mingfeng's chest in front of him. In shock, Lin Susu couldn't help but stretch out his hand and push it.
"Salara~!" A squeaky bell rang, though it was small, it was crisp and sweet.
Lin Susu's eyes were everywhere, only to realize that the handkerchief that was originally tied to his wrist was loose.
The silver bracelet originally wrapped in the handkerchief was exposed. Following Lin Susu's movements, the three small beads on the silver bracelet collided and made a crisp "salala" sound.
Following the collision of the small beads, Tang Mingfeng's eyes were attracted by the silver bracelet on Lin Susu's wrist.
Why is the silver bracelet on the little girl's hand so familiar?
Tang Mingfeng stretched out his hand, trying to pull up Lin Susu's wrist to take a good look at the silver bracelet in Lin Susu's hand.
When Wu Fengjiao opened the glass door of the savings bank, she saw Tang Mingfeng reaching out to pull Lin Susu's hand.
"What are you doing?" Wu Fengjiao shouted and rushed forward, blocking Tang Mingfeng's hand to "mood" Lin Susu.
Before Tang Mingfeng could react, Wu Fengjiao raised her hand and slapped it in the face. Had it not been for Tang Mingfeng's rapid retreat, Wu Fengjiao's slap would surely be able to slap Tang Mingfeng's face firmly.
"Auntie, why are you hitting people casually?" Tang Mingfeng was angry.
He didn't do anything bad, this aunt rushed in and beat people, which was too shameful.
"The little bastard doesn't learn well, can a girl pull her hand casually?" Wu Feng scolded Tang Mingfeng anxiously.
Tang Mingfeng was stunned.
Hearing Wu Fengjiao's cursing, Tang Mingfeng realized that Wu Fengjiao had misunderstood Wu Fengjiao's wrist movements when he went to Lalin Susu.
"Auntie, I, I don't..." When Wu Fengjiao misunderstood that he "mooded" Lin Susu, Tang Mingfeng's face turned red.
Wrong! He really just wanted to take a closer look at the bracelet on the little girl's hand just now, without any crooked thoughts. Besides, the little girl is so small, how could Tang Mingfeng like such a small bean sprouts?
"You haven't molested my Susu? Bah! I tell you, Wu Fengjiao's eyes are not decorations. What can I see with my own eyes, can there be fakes?" Wu Fengjiao stood in front of Lin Susu and directed at Tang Mingfeng with full force.
"Little girl, I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to be a female just now." Tang Mingfeng had no choice but to apologize to Lin Susu.
Lin Susu was full of black lines. Didn't expect that she is a female? Why is this person similar to Captain Tang so funny in his brain?
However, Lin Susu's mind at this time was still immersed in the matter of "Wu Fengjiao hitting someone". Hearing Tang Mingfeng apologize, Lin Susu just shook his head mechanically, not knowing what to say.
"Huh! Susu is such a beautiful girl in my family, do you think she is a man? Are you blind?" Wu Fengjiao continued to fire at full power and directed at Tang Mingfeng.
She knew that this young man was not a good person. When he had just finished eating the jelly, she stared at Su Su intently. At this moment, she found an opportunity and wanted to "touch" Su Su's hand? If she knew she would have followed up with the basket, and saw the young man move his hands and feet, pull out the pole, and if he can beat him, he will squirt around his head, huh!
Seeing Wu Fengjiao screaming, Tang Mingfeng understood that no matter what he explained, the image in Wu Fengjiao's eyes would probably not be reversed.
Taking advantage of Wu Fengjiao's turn to comfort Lin Susu, Tang Mingfeng had to walk a few steps faster and leave this place to talk.
"Susu, are you scared? Don't be afraid, grandma is here!" Wu Fengjiaogang said a few words to Lin Susu, and when he turned around, Tang Mingfeng was no longer visible on the spot.
"Huh! Little bastard, don't let me know who child you are, otherwise, my old lady will call the door and ask how your father and mother taught the children. If you don't learn well at a young age, touch..." Wu Fengjiao's words were here, and she hurriedly shut up.
No, I can't say that this is the town. If the villagers knew that her family Susu came to the market and was molested by a boy, there might be something nasty waiting for it!
Lin Susu apologized to Tang Mingfeng.
Lin Susu knew that when Tang Mingfeng wanted to grab her wrist just now, he was not deliberately frivolous. Lin Susu clearly saw that Tang Mingfeng's eyes were staring at the silver bracelet in her hand unblinking, his eyes were full of shock.
It is conceivable that Tang Mingfeng should want to see her bracelet, not like Wu Fengjiao said, wanting to "mouse" her, and take the opportunity to pull her little hand.
However, Lin Susu couldn't explain to Wu Fengjiao about this matter. He could only talk about it after leaving the savings office because he wanted to eat pancakes.
Didn't see Liu Xiaojia at the counter, was she in a daze with her open mouth?
Fortunately, at this moment, there are no other customers in the savings bank. Otherwise, the scene of Wu Fengjiao "angry the young man" just now would have been crowded around to watch the excitement.
"Grandma." Lin Susu pulled the corner of Wu Fengjiao's clothes and cried glutinously.
"Hey~! Grandma is here, don't be afraid of Su Su." Wu Fengjiao faced Lin Susu and quickly reduced the anger on her face.
"Grandma, I want to eat pancakes, let's go!" Lin Susu had to pretend to be "delicious" and divert Wu Fengjiao's attention.
"Well, grandma takes Susu to buy oil cakes." Wu Fengjiao heard Lin Susu say he wanted to eat oil cakes, and immediately took Lin Susu's hand and walked outside the savings office.
It was already nine o'clock in the morning, and the flow of people coming to the market in Liuhe Town gradually increased.
Lin Susu followed Wu Fengjiao and walked along the flow of people.
The stall selling oil cakes has always been placed at the entrance of the Liuhe Town Health Center. It takes five or six minutes to walk past the crossroads.
Lin Susu stepped mechanically under his feet, thinking about what happened just now.
Lin Susu felt very strange.
Why was Tang Mingfeng shocked when he saw the silver bracelet on her hand? Is he really the Captain Tang in the previous life?
No, right? Even if he was really Captain Tang in the previous life, he wouldn't be able to recognize the silver bracelet in her hand at this moment, right? In his previous life, Lin Susu remembered that it was more than ten years since Tang Mingfeng saw Su Xiaoxia wearing a silver bracelet for the first time.
Could it be said that Captain Tang was also reborn?