Chapter 81

"No, no, your father is doing good for you!" Wu Fengjiao comforted Lin Susu.

"Grandma, I heard from the villagers that the ghost would go home and see me on the first seven days. Grandma, you said my dad, didn't you worry about me and came home to see me?" Lin Susu endured the nausea The feeling that Lin Ansheng is a good father who "loves a girl madly".

"The first seven? Isn't it the first seven of Xiao Qiao and An Sheng tonight?" Wu Fengjiao took a breath and said with some confusion.

Oops! Blow back too much!

"Grandma, my dad's first seven should be too early! My mother is the first seven tonight!" Lin Susu hurriedly made up for himself.

"Yes! An Sheng’s ashes were transported back from such a far place, and it’s already past the first seven years! He and Xiao Qiao used to love Susu the most. Even if they die outside, An Sheng can’t let Xiao Qiao and you go, find a chance. I must come back and have a look." Wu Fengjiao sighed and couldn't help but lifted the corner of his clothes and wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes.

When Lin Ansheng was alive, he was in love with Su Xiaoqiao and his wife and loved Lin Susu very much.

The villagers of Dahuang Village, who doesn't say that Lin Susu's life is like being soaked in a honeypot? But now, Lin Ansheng and his wife both passed away, leaving behind a little Susu, how should we live in the future~!

"Grandma, you haven't eaten breakfast yet? I'm cooking porridge, let's have some together?" Lin Susu didn't dare to tease Wu Fengjiao's lacrimal glands when he saw this.

For Lin Susu, the "death" of Lin Ansheng and Su Xiaoqiao was already decades ago. Lin Susu also shed enough tears that should be shed in her last life. In this life, Lin Susu doesn't want to be sad anymore. Except when Lin Susu was willing to use her tears as her "weapon", she cried out.

"Oh~! My Susu learns to cook porridge? Good, good!" Wu Fengjiao's thoughts were unknowingly taken away by Lin Susu. Su Su is so smart! If Xiao Qiao knew that Su Su had learned how to cook porridge, he would be happy!

"Susu~! Have you learned to cook with Xiao Qiao before?" Wu Fengjiao was a little dazed after eating a large bowl of sweet white porridge.

At first, Wu Fengjiao thought that Lin Susu's porridge would definitely not taste good. After all, Wu Fengjiao remembered that when she was eight years old, she cooked the rice for the first time when she was cooking!

Unexpectedly, the white porridge cooked by Lin Susu, the grains of rice flowers have just been boiled, and the consistency and heat are just right.

Before she knew it, Wu Fengjiao had already eaten a big bowl. There is still some meaning left.

"No, grandma, didn't I learn from you yesterday!" Lin Susu saw that Wu Fengjiao was eating sweetly, and the smile on his face had never stopped. Lin Susu feels satisfied that he can let the person he likes eat the food he made carefully.

In the previous life, Lin Susu was in Su's house, and Zhou Aiqin's mother and daughter were instructed to go round and round. Lin Susu had done the porridge cooking every morning for six years!

In the beginning, Lin Susu didn't know how to do anything, and was rejected by Zhou Aiqin and Su Xiaoxia. In the first year, when Wu Fengjiao was at home, Zhou Aiqin's mother and daughter had scruples, and they would not scold Lin Susu for "waste" in front of Wu Fengjiao. After a year and a half, Zhou Aiqin scolded Lin Susu, saying "Miss is a maid," or "I can't eat or eat enough", and ignored Wu Fengjiao's dark face.

Lin Susu was afraid of angering Wu Fengjiao, and even forced a smile in front of Wu Fengjiao, deliberately not caring Zhou Aiqin's abuse. Su Xiaoqiao is a woman with strong self-esteem. Lin Susu has been raised by Su Xiaoqiao for ten years. She is also stubborn and arrogant.

Can do things, who wants to be "waste"? Can do good things, who doesn't want to be praised by others?

In this life, even if Lin Susu didn't need to live in Su's house, he didn't want to be promoted by Zhou Aiqin outside, saying that she Lin Susu used Wu Fengjiao as a servant. What Lin Susu yearns for is to live with Wu Fengjiao like a grandparent, do things together, and eat delicious food together.

Lin Susu didn't dare to reveal that he knew how to cook, nor did he dare to cook, just added a handful of sugar to the porridge.

Such a level is already an incredible "genius" in Wu Fengjiao's eyes.

"Oh~! My Susu is so smart. I just told you so briefly yesterday that the porridge made today is better than my grandmother!" Wu Fengjiao drank the sweet white porridge, feeling sweet. stand up.

"Grandma, I will fill you with another bowl?" Lin Susu saw Wu Fengjiao's delicious food, and knew that she should not have breakfast, so he suggested.

"No, no no, Su Su, eat it! Grandma goes to scoop some white noodles and send some steamed buns. Tonight is your mother's first seven. You want to steam some steamed buns to worship your parents." Wu Fengjiao stood up and took it. I got a basin and walked to the wing room.

Wu Fengjiao had already seen it when Lin Susu served her porridge just now. There was only half a bowl of porridge left in the pot. Lin Susu ate it by himself, which should have just been full.

She's an old woman, where is she embarrassed to grab food with her child?

Seeing Wu Fengjiao really didn't eat it, Lin Susu picked up the half bowl of porridge left in the pot and ate it happily.

When Lin Susu was cooking the porridge, he didn't expect Wu Fengjiao to come back so soon, and only made his own portion, two and a half bowls of porridge, and divided a large bowl for Wu Fengjiao. Lin Susu himself was not enough to eat.

Lin Susu, who was too hungry, ignored the flash of thought in his mind. Lin Susu poured half a bowl of porridge with moderate heat and cold into his stomach in three mouthfuls.

The "exercise amount" that pretended to be a ghost was too much last night, Lin Susu, who drank a bowl and a half of porridge, was still clamoring: hungry, hungry, hungry!

or? Eat a tomato and fill it up? Wu Fengjiao is here at the moment, and Lin Susu can't just eat as he did in the morning.

Besides, didn't Wu Fengjiao say it? I'll make buns in a while! Lin Susu only needs to wait an hour or two before he has freshly baked buns to eat.

Lin Susu thought of this. With a thought, a big tomato was "smuggled" from the space.

"Ah~!" Wu Fengjiao screamed sternly.

Lin Susu was so frightened that she couldn't bite the tomato that was close to her mouth and was thrown into the space by her.

The big tomato flew a parabola over the yellow ground and fell into the sea of ​​clouds.

Lin Susu didn't enter the space, and didn't see the whereabouts of Tomato. However, even if I saw it, I guess Lin Susu wouldn't care. A tomato is nothing compared to Wu Fengjiao's safety.

"Grandma, what's the matter?" The moment Lin Susu threw the tomato into the space, he scattered his feet and ran towards Wu Fengjiao.

"So much food! This thief who kills a thousand knives~!" Wu Fengjiao stared blankly at the two empty food cabinets, and couldn't breathe with heartache.