Chapter 46

Country folks, the second-class return gift is just white flour.
Wu Zhengyi lives by himself with a son, and as soon as the meal arrives, he can smell the burnt smell far away from Wu Zhengyi's home.
Only then did Wu Fengjiao intimately "transform" the white noodles into steamed buns.
Among the people who rescued Lin Susu yesterday, Wu Mingliang, the third brother of the captain’s family, was counted as one, and Wu Zhengyi, the barefoot doctor, was also counted as one. I can't thank Wu Youliang, Wu Zhengyi's family will ignore it, right? Had it not been for Wu Zhengyi to come quickly, Lin Susu's wound would not know when he would be able to stop the bleeding!
steamed bread?
Hearing Wu Fengjiao's exclamation, Lin Susu patted his head and then remembered.
When Su Xiaoxia hadn't come before, Lin Susu was in a panic at home, and wanted to experiment with the newly acquired silver bracelet space. What functions does it have?
With such an idea, Lin Sussus put a bunch of things into the space. Among them, there is a plate of steamed buns.
How to do? Can't you "transform" a plate of steamed buns in front of your grandmother, right?
"Grandma, I put the steamed buns in the room, I'll take them out." Lin Susu turned around, and ran into the room before Wu Fengjiao could walk out of the kitchen.
After entering the door, Lin Susu thought, a large plate of steamed buns had appeared in her hands.
The body is slightly hot, and the steamed buns are still steaming.
Can the space be insulated?
Lin Susu grinned.
The barren space always surprises Lin Susu.
More than two hours have passed since Lin Susu put the steamed buns into the space. Even if it is summer, the food that is normally placed outside will almost evaporate after half an hour.
I wonder if the space can be kept fresh?
Lin Susu was thinking about things in his mind, and without stopping under his feet, he carried a plate of steamed buns to the kitchen.
"Susu, you have already heated up the steamed buns? Really capable." Wu Fengjiao saw the steaming steamed buns, thinking that Lin Susu had just heated it up before he came back, and praised.
"Hehehe... Grandma, didn't you say that you will be back later today! I was hungry just now..." Lin Susu saw that Wu Fengjiao had found a reason for herself, so she quickly added something .
"Grandma will fry you another egg and eat it with steamed buns. It must be fragrant." Wu Fengjiao thought of the two eggs in her pocket and hurriedly took it out carefully.
The eggs were laid by several hens raised by Wu Fengjiao. However, Wu Fengjiao avoided Zhou Aiqin and picked it up from the chicken coop.
Otherwise, Zhou Aiqin knew that Wu Fengjiao would use her family's eggs to supplement Lin Susu, and she would definitely have another trouble. Zhou Aiqin is used to it and treats Wu Fengjiao's things as hers. As for Zhou Aiqin's own things? Except for her mother's family, no one else wants to get along.
It's really sad to say that Wu Fengjiao can't even take charge of her own things after marrying a daughter-in-law like Zhou Aiqin.
Wu Fengjiao knew Zhou Aiqin's temperament. When she returned home in the morning, Wu Fengjiao saw two eggs in the chicken coop. It happened that Zhou Aiqin was not there. Wu Fengjiao quickly picked up the eggs and stuffed them into her pocket.
To be honest, yesterday afternoon, Wu Fengjiao saw Lin Susu who was pale, and her heart was aching.
Fortunately, Wu Fengjiao's clothes pockets are deep, and when she ran all the way just now, she didn't turn the eggs out of her pockets.
"Grandma, let's eat together, or I won't eat either." Lin Susu was afraid that Wu Fengjiao would cook a small stove for her alone, so he quickly asked.
Wu Fengjiao's heart was warm.
Her little Susu~! Such a big girl knows that I feel sorry for adults.
I really don't know how Xiao Qiao and his wife taught.
"Okay, let's eat together." Looking at the firmness in Lin Susu's eyes, Wu Fengjiao nodded.
Wu Fengjiao knew that if she disagreed, Lin Susu might be awkward and refused to eat.
Such a small matter is not worth arguing with the child. Anyway, when I eat for a while, if I want to dip it with chopsticks, it will be finished?
Wu Fengjiao's scrambled eggs with green peppers are delicious.
With the eggs, Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu ate six steamed buns together, and they were satisfied.
Wu Fengjiao's "strategy" failed. Lin Susu is not a real ten-year-old girl, and she keeps serving Wu Fengjiao with vegetables when she eats.
Wu Fengjiao stole the eggs from the bowl back to the plate. After Lin Susu found out, Lin Susu broke the steamed buns apart, sandwiched the eggs, and watched Wu Fengjiao eat her belly.
For a meal, the grandfather and grandson were full of warmth.
After eating, Lin Susu went to take a nap.
I don’t know that Zhou Patriotic Association will not come to be a thief tonight! Lin Susu intends to raise his spirits during the day and be alert at night. Be sure to teach Zhou Aiguo a profound lesson!
After Lin Susu woke up, he looked at the sunlight outside the window and estimated the time. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon.
In the yard, the voices of Wu Fengjiao and Su Xiaoxia were heard.
"Grandma, I really just want to comfort Su Su, I know that my sister-in-law and my sister-in-law are dead, Su Su must feel uncomfortable in her heart." Su Xiaoxia's voice was full of compassion.
There was also a hint of gloating, Wu Fengjiao didn't hear it, but Lin Susu did.
"Xiaoxia, even if you want to play with Su Su, you have to wait for Su Su to wake up! You just rushed into Su Su's room just now, are you honest?" Wu Fengjiao's voice was a little harsh.
It is the most basic courtesy to be a person not to run around in other people's homes and not to disturb other people's homes. Wu Fengjiao demanded of herself this way, and also demanded of her children and grandchildren.
"Grandma, isn't Su Su's house ours now? What happened if I went into the room to see it?" Su Xiaoxia said disapprovingly.
Don't think she doesn't know when she is young. Everyone in the village said that Lin Susu's parents had died, and that they would rely on their Su family to support them in the future.
Her mother also said today that Lin Susu will eat their house in the future, the brick house of Lin Susu's house, which is no different from their own house.
"Xiaoxia, you go back! I think Susu is in a better mood these past few days, so you shouldn't talk about your aunt and uncle in front of her. Susu from the province is sad again." Wu Fengjiao sees Su Xiaoxia. "The oil and salt won't get in", and the liver hurts with anger.
After hearing Lin Susu's complaint at noon, Wu Fengjiao's impression of Su Xiaoxia plummeted. Now, seeing that Su Xiaoxia is not abiding by the rules, Wu Fengjiao rarely feels bored with Su Xiaoxia.
"Grandma, who are you kissing? I'm your granddaughter, and Lin Susu is just an outsider. How can you treat me like this?" Su Xiaoxia almost cried out squeamishly by Wu Feng.
To drive her away? She just left, how could she help her uncle explore the family of Lin Susu's family?
The uncle said, if she can ask where the passbook of Lin Susu's house is, the silver bracelet in Lin Susu's hand will be exactly the same for her in the future.
Silver bracelet! Su Xiaoxia has been greedy for a long time.