Chapter 116.

"No, no, my little sister didn't take care of my business. I want to thank my little sister for her help." Tang Mingfeng was told by Lao Wang that his attitude was a bit rude, Lin Susu helped him, he But he was patronizing the inexplicable pictures in his mind, and he didn't even do the basic thanks.
T

ang Mingfeng shook his head, tossing the pictures in his mind to one side.
As an urgent matter, he should solve the immediate matter first. Those things are in my head, so I'll wait until I have free time to stroke them.
"Don't thank me, big brother, you want to thank you, but thank Grandpa Wang! Just now, Grandpa Wang winked at me, and I just ran over to call." After Lin Susu humbly said, he still did not forget to give the credit to the old man. The king pressed it.
"Grandpa Wang, it's all your command, otherwise, I don't know what to do!" Lin Susu showed a bright smile at Lao Wang.
Lin Susu voluntarily voluntarily called Pharaoh's phone, Pharaoh wouldn't say anything right now, but after the incident, Lin Susu was afraid that Pharaoh would wake up and blame himself. In this era, not everyone can make public calls. Without sufficient reason, Lin Susu was seen to make a phone call, not to mention Lin Susu, even Lao Wang had to eat and hang up.
"Where is it, I just want you to hide Susu a little bit, it's Susu who is smart, hahaha..." Being praised by Lin Susu, Pharaoh's mind was a little confused, and he forgot what he had just now. There was no "hint" Lin Susu called.
"Grandpa Wang, thank you. Anyway, thank you both Grandpa Wang and Susu today." Tang Mingfeng expressed his sincere thanks.
At first, Lao Wang stopped Tang Mingfeng from chasing the thief, and Tang Mingfeng had a bad impression of Lao Wang.
But Tu Ergou's fierceness, Tang Mingfeng had already witnessed it with his own eyes. Thinking back about it, Lao Wang stopped Tang Mingfeng just now, and he wasn't necessarily shielding Tu Ergou, and part of the reason was that he was worried about Tang Mingfeng's safety.
Tang Mingfeng has changed his view of Lao Wang a lot now.
"Punishing evil and promoting good is what we every...everyone should do." Lao Wang was said by Tang Mingfeng, and the folds on his smiling face were unfolded. Thinking of what he had heard from his son Xiao Wang before, Lao Wang quickly used it to show it off.
"Grandpa Wang, you have a high level of consciousness, so you think so." Tang Mingfeng gave Lao Wang a little without a trace.
"Susu, let's go! You are here to help me take a look at the door, and I will go to the police station with Xiao Tang." When Pharaoh was happy, he felt that he was an adult and should take care of the two children, so he quickly suggested something.
"Grandpa Wang, don't use it. Just now, the uncle of the public security told me to go with my elder brother, and we agreed." Of course, Lin Susu couldn't let Lao Wang lift the tank for himself.
One person does things, one person, before Lin Susu reported the case, he had long thought about the possibility that Tu Ergou would retaliate. However, Lin Susu had thought about it. She had room and "white fog". Tu Ergou wanted to avenge Lin Susu, and Lin Susu was not without the power to counterattack.
Two days ago, because of Zhou Qingsong's persecution, Wu Youcheng was also scrupulous about Wu Youcheng, and Lin Susu chose to "private" the brothers and sisters of Zhou Aiguo. In fact, Lin Susu spurned that kind of self.
Lin Susu is a simple person. She feels that justice should be done and evil should be punished. Otherwise, what is the axiom in this world?
After Tang Mingfeng understood what Lao Wang and Lin Susu were arguing about, he quickly said: "Little sister, at the police station, I can go alone. Anyway, I will leave here in two days. Even if the thief wants to retaliate against me, he can't find him. To people."
"Xiao Tang is responsible!" Lao Wang gave Tang Mingfeng a thumbs up.
"Grandpa Wang, I'm going, I'm not afraid. My mother said that evil can overcome righteousness." Lin Susu's face was determined. It's not Lin Susu's style to leave things halfway.
Today, Lin Susu's heart has overlapped Tu Ergou and Zhou Aiguo. Being able to send people like Tu Ergou to the police station to receive education can slightly reduce Lin Susu's regret for letting go of Zhou Aiguo.
"Then...Okay! Susu, when you come to town in the future, be careful and avoid smearing Ergou. That kid is really not a good person." The old Wang heard Lin Susu mention Su Xiaoqiao and thought Lin Susu should follow his father Lin Ansheng to join the army after a while, but he did not persuade him.
Lin Susu nodded, Pharaoh's kindness, Lin Susu can't help but appreciate.
On the way to the police station, Tang Mingfeng looked at Lin Susu several times, but stopped talking.
"Big brother, why do you always look at me?" Tang Mingfeng saw Lin Susu a little inexplicably.
"Little sister, your name is Lin Susu, right? What grade are you in this year?" Tang Mingfeng was a little embarrassed when Lin Susu found him peeking, and hurriedly talked a few gossips.
In fact, Tang Mingfeng wanted to ask Lin Susu, it was not at all.
Tang Mingfeng wanted to ask Lin Susu, why should he help him? Tang Mingfeng also wanted to ask Lin Susu, is Lao Wang a hidden master? Or, the master who changed the trajectory of the knife was not Lao Wang, but the little girl Lin Susu?
However, Tang Mingfeng found it difficult to ask these questions directly, so he had been observing Lin Susu in secret.
Tang Mingfeng glanced at Duolin Susu, adding a point to his curiosity towards Lin Susu. Looking at Lin Susu's dress, she didn't look like a girl in the country at all. What made Tang Mingfeng strange was that Lin Susu's first reaction was not crying, but calling the police?
"I will be in fourth grade after school starts. Big brother, are you from Liuhe Town?" Lin Susu was also curious about Tang Mingfeng.
"Huh? How do you know?" Tang Mingfeng was surprised.
Tang Mingfeng left Liuhe Town at the age of seven. For more than six years, he has always spoken Mandarin in Kyoto, but Tang Mingfeng has not forgotten the local accent of Liuhe Town. This time, when I got out of the car, Tang Mingfeng naturally followed the local dialect after hearing the local accents spoken by everyone.
Just now, neither Lao Wang nor Lao Geng of the Public Security Bureau suspected that Tang Mingfeng was not a local, but the little girl Lin Susu noticed it?
"Brother, although you speak our local dialect, your accent is a little different from ours. For example, when you say "take", we all say "carry"." Lin Susu wrinkled her face. Give an example.
Tang Mingfeng suddenly.
For more than six years after leaving Liuhe Town, Tang Mingfeng’s local accent, when he said a few specific words, he brought a hint of Kyoto’s unique accent. Don't say Lin Susu, Tang Mingfeng himself hasn't noticed yet!
"My family is in Kyoto City, and I came here to visit relatives." Tang Mingfeng explained.