Chapter 122

"Young man, you..."

Huang Weidong wanted to ask Tang Mingfeng to wait outside, after all, this was Lin Susu's family affair. Since Tang Mingfeng is not Lin Susu's family, he is not suitable for listening.

Before Huang Weidong finished speaking, Lin Susu spoke: "Uncle Huang, after my dad's ashes were sent back, my mother vomited blood, lay in bed for a few days, and passed away."

what? Huang Weidong's face was unbearable.

The little girl’s life was really miserable. Even if the little girl is clever, this age is placed here! At the age of ten, in a short period of time, she lost her father and mother. How should the little girl live in the future?

Huang Weidong frowned, thinking about it.

"Uncle Huang, I was at the market today and heard someone say that the family members of the martyrs will receive pensions from the state, and there will be living expenses every month, so come and ask..." Lin Susu pretended to be embarrassed and timid. Said timidly.

"Yes, girl, don’t worry, our country does have a policy of caring for the families of martyrs. The blood of heroes will not flow in vain. This pension is divided into two parts, one is a one-time subsidy, and the other is for each The monthly living expenses will be paid to you until you reach adulthood.” Huang Weidong said as he recalled.

With tears on his face, Lin Susu looked at Huang Weidong and nodded sharply.

In the last life, Lin Susu didn't understand these twists and turns. After Lin Ansheng "sacrificed", he didn't come to ask about the pension. This time, knowing that Lin Ansheng was still alive, Lin Susu wanted to use Huang Weidong's hand to add to Lin Ansheng.

When Huang Weidong explained the pension policy, Lin Susu knew that she had found the right person this time. With Huang Weidong's help, I believe Lin Ansheng's identity as a "fake martyr" will definitely be pulled out soon.

Lin Susu's belly is overwhelmingly happy, but she still has to maintain a sad look on her face. There is no way to tear off Lin Ansheng's "painted skin" but has not yet succeeded. Lin Susu still needs to work hard!

After thinking for a few seconds with a frown, Huang Weidong remembered what Lin Susu had said that Lin Ansheng’s ashes had been sent back by people in the army, and asked specifically: “By the way, when your father’s ashes were sent back, Did his comrade-in-arms bring a one-time pension to your family?"

Lin Susu shook his head and said, "No, that aunt is so fierce, she put down the urn and left."

The one who sent the urn to the deserted village was a woman in military uniform.

Lin Susu still remembers the woman's high look after entering the door, and her disgusting look.

At that time, Su Xiaoqiao was seriously ill and was in bed. Lin Susu didn't want her mother to worry, and didn't tell Su Xiaoqiao that the woman glared at herself after entering the door.

Fortunately, after the woman put down the urn, she left the Lin family. Otherwise, Lin Susu would definitely drive people away. At that time, Lin Susu was still a "little public act" of his parents, and he couldn't stand it at all.

"Ah? Is that so? It is estimated that their comrades-in-arms are deep, and they are deeply saddened by your father's death. It is possible not to speak." Huang Weidong sighed.

This time, Lin Susu lowered his head and said nothing.

Fart! The comrade-in-arms is a ghost, and the scumbag is not dead. Maybe the woman who came to give the urn is the scumbag's concubine.

It's no wonder Lin Susu thinks this way, it's that the woman's performance is too weird.

Give the urn to the family, don’t persuade the family to be sad, at least you will not treat Su Xiaoqiao’s mother and daughter as enemies, right?

The results of it? After the woman arrived in the deserted village, she put the urn in front of Su Xiaoqiao, and cursed fiercely: "Brother An Sheng was finally killed by you. Su Xiaoqiao, are you satisfied?"

Listen! Brother An Sheng?

Lin Susu didn't believe it to say that there was no rape or love.

Su Xiaoqiao saw the urn and vomited blood on the spot.

Lin Susu in the previous life was too young to understand the confronting eyes between her mother and the woman.

Lin Susu, who has been a ghost for more than ten years, is by Su Xiaoxia's side. Although she doesn't understand why women have trouble with women, it does not prevent Lin Susu from watching Su Xiaoxia and other women "robbing" men.

The well-informed Lin Susu recalled the look in the eyes of the woman who gave the urn to her mother Su Xiaoqiao. She had long understood that the woman must be an admirer of the scumbag. She was just mad when she came to the deserted village. Dead mother's.

The woman is so angry with Su Xiaoqiao, but Lin Ansheng pretends to be a lie without being dead. The two things are connected. As a result, the scumbag wanted to change his wife, and the woman wanted to be a junior.

After rebirth, Lin Susu vowed to find the couple of dogs and men to avenge his mother.

The identity of the woman, based on Lin Susu's current ability, could not be found. But in no hurry, Lin Susu has time. When she grows up, she will definitely find that woman to avenge her.

What Lin Susu can do now is to add obstacles to Lin Ansheng.

Didn't Lin Ansheng say that he is dead? Is it a martyr? In the last life, Lin Susu didn't understand anything, Lin Ansheng "dead", and Lin Susu shed a lot of tears.

In this life, Lin Susu will use Huang Weidong's hand to tear off the skin of Lin Ansheng, a "fake martyr". As long as Huang Weidong calls Lin Ansheng's army to ask, the army must know that Lin Ansheng is not dead. Following this line, Lin Ansheng's misdeeds of abandoning his wife and abandoning daughters will surely come to light.

I heard that people with bad character cannot serve as officials in the army. Lin Ansheng wants to be promoted in the future? Ha ha ha... not so easy!

Lin Susu lowered his head and wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes.

Lin Susu's tears were not for Lin Ansheng, but for his mother Su Xiaoqiao. If it weren't for Su Xiaoqiao, Lin Susu would not be able to shed tears.

"Little girl, tell me what is your dad's name and which army he is serving in? I will ask for you later, when will the pension come down." Sure enough, Huang Weidong saw Lin Susu crying pitifully. Go to listen for Lin Susu.

"My dad's name is Lin Ansheng. I don't know which unit he was in. I only know that he died on the southern battlefield. Uncle, thank you for your help." Lin Susu raised his wet eyes and glanced at Huang Weidong.

Lin Susu speaks very skillfully, Huang Weidong hasn't done anything yet, Lin Susu first said thank you. In fact, it is a method of moral kidnapping.

Lin Susu really didn't know Lin Ansheng's troop number, otherwise, Lin Susu would have found the door by himself. She didn't believe it. An orphan girl ran to the door of the troops crying, and the leader of the troops could watch Lin Ansheng "abandon his wife and abandon her daughter to have a new love."

Best, the troubled Lin Ansheng's future is ruined, and he will be happy!

"Oh, yes, you are still young, it's okay, it doesn't matter if you don't know, as long as you have the name and home address, you can find this person, but it may take a little longer." Huang Weidong frowned and considered it. Then he said, "Lin Susu, as long as there is a message, I will call the Dahuang Village and let you know. What do you think?"