Dio x Reader x Jotaro- LOST (lemon 🍋) pt.1

Tags: Non-con, smut, 18+, stalking, threesome, supernatural beings, hardcore

Your POV:

"Man, school was tiring" you breathed out, sighing while walking out the school doors. You smiled brightly as you think back to how some dumb new kid in your class kept staring at you.

Dio, was his name, right..?

Anyways, it didn't matter. You were finally out of school, and that meant you could relax happily in the comfort of your home.

As you walk down the path towards your house, you noticed how seemingly quiet it was. It was as if no one was nearby.

Carefree however, you just brushed it off and walked through the mini forest to get home.

-

"Do you see her...? My god she is delicious..."

"She's the one in your class right? She just seems like an ordinary human girl..."

"Don't act as if you don't want to be inside her, Jotaro. After all, you were the one who was curious to see her..." he flashes a smile

You stop dead in your tracks, as the voices grew louder, glancing towards the tree which they came from.

You hesitate on whether to say something, or just pretend you heard nothing. But come on, what could be the worst that could possibly happen, right...?

"... U-um Hello? Who is-" a sudden hand hits the back of your neck, as you fall to your knees on the verge of passing out. Your eyes watering as you see the two tall and muscular men infront of you. One with gorgeous blond hair, a wicked smile, and a undeniably strong chest. While the other one was a dark-raven haired man whom avoided your gaze, crossing his arms around his chest.

"Princess, I think it's time you take a little nap, don't you think~...?" The blond one continued, while you were fighting to keep your eyes opened, and struggling to keep your balance.

He shoots you a dark smile, as your figure falls to the ground, unaware of what's going on.

————————————————————————

(a few hours later)

"I'm telling you... human girls are the hottest things ever. They're so tight and they make the cutest sounds..."

"We will have to see later, won't we Dio?"

You woke up, groaning at the ache you felt on the back of your neck. You try lifting yourself up but you couldn't move at all, it was like you were paralyzed.

Your ears jump at the sound of two deep voices, and your heart stops when the memory of how you got in this situation pierces through you.

"Don't worry, I got the perfect plan..." Dio smiles, as he glances at your unconscious body.

He walks towards you like you were innocent prey, as you tried kicking your legs at him to move away. But nonetheless, it was useless, the only thing you could do was cry and it was embarrassing.

"Crying now, are we kitten?" Dio hums, as both of the men were now circling over your weak, pathetic body.

"I found her first, so I shall have the pleasure of tasting our sweet now..." he lowers himself and pins your wrists over you, as he leans down to wrap his lips over your soft ones, silencing your whimpers.

"Fuck, she tastes so sweet Jotaro."

The dark-raven haired one looks in silence, his face lacked complete emotion, making it impossible to tell what he was thinking.

Agghhh... you moaned, as fingers circled your wet entrance. He takes his fingers away and chuckles as he brings them up to your eyes.

"You naughty girl... You're soaking wet. You are enjoying this aren't you..?"

His fingers were poking through the thin cloth of your panties, and in one swift motion, he rips them off.

You struggle to move your knees to get him off you, but instead he squeezes your wrists even harder, making you let out a sudden yelp.

"Now calm down, we haven't even got to the good part..." he smiles, looking crazily into your eyes.

You observe his caramel colored eyes, there was no piece of sanity left in it, he lost it... was he even human...?

"W-what the hell are you...!!" You yelled at him, as he just laughs and continues to tease your entrance.

"Your worst nightmare..." you moan loudly as you feel a sudden thrust of fingers inside of you, quickening their pace and hitting every spot there is. Tears were streaming down your face, but you couldn't tell if they were of joy or pain.

The warm feeling inside of you was gradually increasing, and you couldn't handle it. You hate to admit it, but you can't deny how good he was with his fingers.

"Ah, your so tight on my fingers. I can't even imagine how it would feel if I were inside you..." he quickens his pace, leaving you screaming as you came all over his fingers.

Mmmm... you tiredly hum, head empty while you collapse back onto the ground. You could only stare at him smiling mischievously into your eyes, as he slowly licks the juices off his fingers, moaning at the sweet taste. You were exhausted... weak, tired... your eyes were slowly closing, falling into a dreamlike haze.

Was this even real...? you thought as you start to fall back into a deep slumber....

"Do you want to go now, Jotaro?"

-
-
-
-
-
A/N: Woah- EYE did not expect that. Idk if you can tell but my writing has somewhat improved, so im kinda proud of that. Anyways, should I make a part 2...? Lemme know guys :)
-
-