Dio x reader - Demon/Guardian Angel (2/2)

(Your POV)

As you were in his arms, he teleported you to a dark world, and you were lying on top of a red bed.

"Tell me y/n, what are you willing to do for me?" He asks. You clench your hands, and look him into his eyes. "Anything...!" You shouted out.

"Ho... anything?" He licked his lips, and climbed over you onto the bed. His larger body on top of you.

"Then be with me, forever." He says, wrapping his lips among yours and kissing you. You felt his passion burning through the kiss, as you squeeze his shirt excitingly.

"D..dio" you breathe out, as the man smirks in response to your reaction.

He then collapses, and falls on top of you while you wrap your arms around him.

He grunts softly, and wakes up clutching his forehead into his palms.

"y/n...? Are you okay?" He asks softly, with you realizing he seems to have a different aura.

"...Dio?" You say questioningly, as he noticed the state you were in.

"It seems he likes you too" he says confused.

You tilt your head wondering what he meant, as he looks to your eyes.

"Y/n... i'm your guardian angel and i'm the one appearing in your dreams. I'm not suppose to be, but you make me feel some way... a way where I want to be with you forever. I love you, y/n." he plays with your hair, finally happy to be with you and being able to touch you. He then continues to speak again.

"...I also have another personality, but he's a demon. He's my bad side. If you don't like him, I understand. But if so, I hope you accept us, both." He says, as you hold his face and bring him closer to kiss him by surprise.

His eyes widen, but then he kisses you back harder, and more with desire.

"I love you, y/n" he says...

"I love you too, Dio.." you breathe out.

-

-

A/N: I'm so bored omg lol. Rip