Giorno x Reader: driver

(Your POV)

You were new around Italy, and waiting of course for a taxi. You wave your hand in the air, signalling for one until a young blonde boy approaches you and moves your arm down.

"I'm also a taxi driver miss. And it would be a honor to bring you to your location." the blonde-haired man explains. He looked awfully weird, with a heart shaped shirt that was open among his chest. You just kindly shake you head, refusing his service. He looks at you in the eyes and gently twirls you around holding onto your arm with his.
He let his fingers find their way with yours, entangling your fingers together.

He gently squeezes them, and moves his face closer to yours. You took this opportunity to take a look at him. You notice his beautifully arches blonde eyebrows, and pale skin. His deep blue eyes, as deep as the ocean.

"Miss, I prefer to take you around, and for you, it will be free." He says, his eyes mesmerizingly staring at yours.

You nod your head, giving up. "Are all Italian people this touchy..." you breathe out.

The man just smiles, and kisses your hand as he takes your luggage in.

He then chuckles evilly, as he starts the car. "When I said free, i meant your luggage!" He says to himself, happy he once again fooled another person.

You smirk and just let out a confident "hm."

"W-what?!?" The man gets up and notice that inside the luggage, there was a bomb. He jumps out the car, and thankfully landed safe, a few meters away from you.

"I know quite a little about men who lie, darling" you say, dangling his now gone, wallet from your hands teasingly, as the man widens his eyes.

"Who are you?" He asks, with you hearing the slight surpriseness in his voice.

"I'm y/n, and you must be the mischievous Giorno Giovanna, am I wrong?" Giorno looks down, and slowly walks up to you, with a dark shadow on his face.

"You're coming with me", he says in slight frustration as he squeezes your hand hard and pulls you across the airport, into the alleyway.

"Hey what're you doing, Ow" Giorno slams you against the wall.

"Don't you know I hate being fooled? Not only that but i wasn't successful in my plan." He whispers into your ear.

You just scrunch your brows. Giorno leans in for a kiss, and looks deeply into your eyes after he moves back.

"If i cant steal your luggage, then the least I can do is steal your heart... y/n"
-
-
The ending was quite a twist huh? Perhaps, a jojo plot twist?