Kars x Reader - Sex Slave (lemon) 18+

18+ ;)

"You can only call me Master, and if you don't obey my every single rule... i'll have you face my consequences. And trust me, you don't want that, kitten~"

You shivered at those words, sighing in defeat. You fall to your knees in front of Kars, as he chuckled at your mere submission to him.

How you were such a weak little human, who was following his every order with no other choice. The thought of you even just calling Master, turned him on so badly!

He hovered over your fragile body from behind, and carried you bridle style.

"You're coming with me, y/n" he demanded.

You close your eyes, and gripped onto his back muscles as he carried you towards what he called the "dark room".

He had always forbid you to go to the dark room, and from the rumors you heard... it's a dangerous room, that Kars has never brought anyone in.

From what you know... It's surrounded by such fragrances, that you will get 10x more aroused.... Yet, this only affects humans, and not gods such as Kars.

Kars threw you onto the bed, and locked the door. A smile creeping onto his face, as you felt yourself getting hotter and hotter by the second.

The steam and fog of the room suddenly appeared to be more thicker, as Kars leans towards you and twirls your soft hair.

"Did you know that the steam and fog here, actually turns you on. It's an aphrodisiac.." he teases, smirking at how he had you easily wrapped around his finger. Like a innocent puppet.

You look up to the ceiling, thinking...

Aphrodisiac, that means it's a substance that increases sexual desire and behaviour.

It's been 2 minutes, yet you felt the effects have already been present within you. A huge wave of pleasure settled in you, and you bit your lip to contain yourself.

This isn't really good, what have I gotten myself into. You thought, unable to stay sane.

Kars laughs in amusement, as he notices your face was turning red, and your body temperature was getting warm. You felt yourself getting nauseous and dizzier, but also turned on.

As much as you hate to admit it, you also noticed the rapidly growing pool of heat in your lower regions, tempting you to beg for Kars.

"K-Kars..." you breathed out, which accidentally came out as a high-pitched moan.

Kars laughs in amusement, enjoying your little human reactions...

"Oh y/n, the way you're weak and begging for it!! Such a pathetic human you are. It's only been 2 minutes, and you're practically overflowing with liquid here!" He says in excitement, as his hands caress the side of your face, and he licks your neck. You slightly moan, and flinch from the feeling.

His hand creeps down to your lower region, and your breath quickly hitched.

You scream out, feeling a sudden wave of sensitivity. "Kars!! Please, stop...!!" You cry out, as you shut your legs close, in an attempt to calm yourself down.

Kars chuckled darkly, and forced your legs to spread wide open. He inserts a long finger, and starts thrusting it rapidly, leaving you screaming.

Kars eyes widen in satisfaction, he was having fun with his toy, and he couldn't hold himself back.

"I just began??! And you are already this excited??" Kars questions thirstily, enjoying how he was already controlling you with such a small action.

"This is just the beginning...!!" He shouts out, as he suddenly adds an extra finger, making it 2 fingers that were inside you.

Your head hits back, screaming, as Kars plays with you, and you just repetitively scream out his name, to which he LOVED.

Your screams were like music to his ears, and a melody that he could forever listen to. He was infatuated with you, and your every move.

The aphrodisiac effects were getting worse, as it's been more than 5 minutes, leaving you heavily sensitive. Kars does his scissoring technique, and you already lost it as you leaked your juices over his fingers.

He brings his fingers to his mouth, and started licking off your juices.

"Mmmn, thank you for the dessert~" he sings out.

Your vision gets blurry, and you felt yourself getting dizzy. Kars smiles, as he hovers over you. You felt the world spinning, and everything went pitch black after your heard his final words ringing in your head...

"We just started, y/n...."

-

-

A/N: this was something O.O
Um.