Kakyoin x reader (+Josuke)- Mafia Leader (1/2)

(Your POV)

You being an only child was already hard enough, and the fact that your father was a well known dangerous mafia leader was troubling too. He got into fights with everyone, and as a result he ran away to another country, leaving you vulnerable, and easy to use for a target.

Little did they know, your father did not care one bit for you. In fact, he did not care for anyone but himself.

One night, you went out for a walk. You came back from school, with your friends Josuke and Okyasu who were walking you home.

"Oiiiii y/n, I think Josuke likes you~" Okyasu said teasingly. Josuke blushed, and gave the man a glare, accompanied with a small punch. "O-okyasu..!!" Josuke yelled out, stuttering with a tint of blush growing rapidly on his face.

You laugh at the 2 boys. Josuke and Okyasu then walk separate paths, and you went along with Josuke, as you have been living with him for 2 months now.

-

"Hello Miss!" You greet his mom, and she smiles back.

"Hello y/n, how was school? Josuke wasn't being a bother to you was he?" She said kindly, then quickly glaring at Josuke, questioning the young boy.

You shook your head, and Josuke just grunts embarrassingly from what his Mom said.

"Ahh, y/n, you don't have to greet her all the time" Josuke says nervously, with a hand behind the back of his head.

"I just want to be polite." You pout at the boy, looking playfully annoyed.

You and Josuke then head to bed. You were thankful enough to share a room with him, and have separate places to sleep.

Josuke was kind enough to sleep on the floor while you had his bed. Josuke helps you get into bed, and turns the lights off.

As the night went on, you look over to Josuke who had his back facing yours, and started wondering if he's asleep yet.

You close your eyes, and then slowly fall asleep.

At 2am-

You were having a nice dream, but there was a man. He had beautiful red hair, and a green outfit. He was odd looking, but nonetheless handsome. The man slowly approaches you, and you, not knowing what to do, just looked at him as he walked closer. You then back up to a wall, as the tall red-haired man hovers you.

"Y/n.. you'll be mine" he says, with a hand holding your chin and another to pin you against the wall. You being confused, just stood there looking into his eyes. Beautiful purple eyes.. he came closer, and stroke your cheek gently with his nails. He then leans in and gives you a kiss on his lips. For some reason, you didn't move, and let him.

-

Your eyes bolted open, forgetting about the dream as you felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around your body, with a hand over your mouth.

You notice there's also a cloth and the strong deep smell of chloroform on it; a drug to make you fall asleep quickly. The muscular man tightened his grip around you, and you felt yourself getting sleepy.

"J...Josuke!!" You try screaming out loudly, but to no avail. The boy seemed to be soundly asleep.

Your eyes started fighting with your mind to stay open. Tears were streaming down your face, and all hope was fading by the second. Your body started melting into the man's arms, and everything started going black.

The last thing you heard was "DORA",
and that was it.

—— next morning

Your eyes flutter open, tiredness accompanied with an aching headache.

You look around to find yourself in you and Josuke's bedroom, with Josuke healing you.

"J-josuke?" You ask, with a weak voice.

"Shh, y/n, you need to rest." He pushes you gently back onto the bed.

You look at the boy, who had a face of worry mixed with slight frustration glued onto him.

"What happened? Who was that?" You asked. Josuke suddenly hugs you tightly, and places himself on your shoulder, nuzzling your neck.

"Y/n, promise to stay with me at all times? I have to protect you!" He yells out worriedly, something you didn't expect from him.

You nod your head, and see Josuke blushing but with an angry face.

"It's Kakyoin... if you're wondering... his mafia is after you, after your father sold you to him. Please, don't go anywhere out of my sight" Josuke pleads.

Honestly you were not surprised your father would do something so cheap where he will sell you, as if you were an object.

You look back at Josuke, and lean towards him.
"Thank you Josuke... for everything." You say, as you kissed his cheek.

You can see Josuke blushing as red as a tomato, and the sweat rushing in.

"N-no problem, y-y/n, don't mention it. I will always be here for you!!" Josuke says nervously, stuttering at every part.

You laugh at the poor boy. But little did you know, there was a certain red-haired man watching you, and waiting for you. He wasn't laughing, he was furious. Waiting for the right moment to make you his.
-
-
to be continued...

I hope you guys liked this part haha. Anyways, tell me what you think. Stay tuned for Part 2.