Kars x reader - humans (+maybe pillarmen too?)

(Your pov)

You have been walking for days, in the cold, as you were lost. You got separated from your friends, Joseph and Caesar. You spot a little cabin, and decided to go closer to check it. A huge gush of wind was coming from it, and the door was slightly opened. It seems like it's abandoned, so no harm in going in right?

Your hands open the door all the way, looking to check if anyones inside.

"H-hello? Is anyone here?" You ask, noticing the door shut quickly, *probably from the harsh wind.* you thought.

You walk inside and found a soft brown couch in front of a warm fire place. You slowly sit on it, feeling so exhausted and tired, from everything. You felt dizzy, and the next second you know, you were knocked out.

"Kars-sama, i think someone's here, but it's not those 2 human fools, should we check it out" Wamuu asked, only for Kars to shake his head.

"We don't know how much the human race has advanced, we need to observe first", Kars speaks out, with the two other pillarmen nodding in agreement.

The pillarmen go into the room the human was in, and stood close to the girl. They heard her soft snores, and notice how much in pain she looked.

"It seems she's harmless..." Esidisi observed closely. "Make sure just in case" Wamuu said, poking the girl in the cheek.

"Who knew humans had soft skin" he laughed out.

Kars was still not convinced. He went closer to the girl, and moved her hair away from her face. His eyes felt curious, and he enjoyed looking at the girl. She was a beautiful girl indeed, he thought. All he could hear was her soft breaths, and her moments of shivering.

"Let's wait until she awakens" Kars commands, sitting on the floor with his hands crossed.

The 3 pillarmen waited for hours, as immortals dont need sleep. Thats why humans were weak to them, they complain about everything and are too picky.

(Few hours later)

I wake up stretching my hands out, and yawning. Man, that was a nice nap I thought to myself, as I sit on the couch. As i open my eyes even more, i then notice 3 men staring at me. They were all buff, and half-naked.

I cover my eyes, and scream.
"EWW WHO ARE YOU, AND WEAR SOME CLOTHES PLEASE" i pleaded.

One of them scoffed, and pulled my hands away from my face.

"I'm Kars, and this is Esidisi and Wamuu. Now tell us human, what is your kind like nowadays?" He demanded, looking at me with a cold face.

"H-human??" I laughed out loud, "you guys have got to be kidding me" I was laughing so hard and didn't realize how serious they looked, until the purple hair guy coughed.

"S-sorry. Um." I looked down and Kars suddenly picked me up and held me in his lap, as if he was shielding me.

"WAMUU, show the human" he yelled out. I felt Kars holding me tightly, as Wamuu had wind coming out of him.

Kars held me closer, and started to sniff me and I felt him lick the back of my neck.
"W-What are you doing??" I yell in shock, covering the back of my neck, where he licked.

"No, human, tell me. What have you done to me. Why do I want to be close to you? What power is this?" Kars says, shocked from how he was feeling. He observed me even more closely, and started coming closer to me.

"It's not power, it's love, it's a emotion you feel when you want to spend time with someone you enjoy being with. When you want to do anything for their happiness, w-when..." I was too scared, and noticed Kars eyes widening, as if he was frustrated that he shared something weak humans had.

I felt my heart beating from fear, Kars then moved back, perhaps noticing my reaction, and held me while I looked down too scared to face him.

He had a confused look, and then grunt in annoyance, and approached more closely to my face. His lips were on top of mine, and I was so shocked I couldn't move. I widened my eyes, as he deepened the kiss.

"Human, why do you make such faces?" He asked, as he pulled away.

"Y-you just kissed me!! What do you mean" I screamed out, feeling a huge blush on my face.

"Don't humans need this kiss, when their heart beats faster?" He asked, and I realized it was when I was scared in fear, not love. My mouth opened slightly, to confused to think about whether its even worth explaining.

"Humans sure are interesting" Wamuu noted, he crossed his arms and he approached closer to me, while staring me in the eyes.

"Tell me, when will your friends come here? Do they happen to be that jokestar and bubble boy?" He asked.

He must be talking about joseph and caesar, i gasp in shock.

"So it seems you are affiliated with those two. Wamuu, Esidisi, do it now" Kars yelled out, as the two pillarmen approached me. I try getting out of Kars lap, but he was holding onto my arms tightly.

I close my eyes in fear, scared for the pain I was about to feel.

But instead, i felt a ring being slipped onto my finger.

"Be mine, and be my queen. Leave those humans, and become immortal with me" Kars said, looking my deeply in the eyes. "Perhaps, I am feeling this love..." he said quietly, as if he was embarrassed in annoyance, but confused. I look into his eyes, blushing. Maybe I do like him.

I nod my head and felt his lips laying onto mine gently. "Yes Kars. Yes, I will be yours"

Well, idk what this was. I hope it was good.
-
-