Dio x reader - eternal toy

(Your POV)

Your parents were going to travel on vacation this summer, leaving you to live among the Joestars. You've heard all types of rumours, such as how Johnathan has been growing alongside with a new kid, Dio, and how they've been so kind to have taken that poor kid in.

Looking out the car windows, your eyes stumbled upon a huge mansion. you let out a shocked gasp. Wow, you thought to yourself, while the driver escorts you out.

You walk up to the mansion to meet eyes with your beloved uncle, Mr. Joestar.
"Welcome y/n! it is such a pleasure to have you here!" he greeted with a smile glued on his face. He opened his arms for a hug, and you notice all the maids and servants bowing down.

You look around, astonished from the beautiful scenery. "T-thank you" you said, with a little bow.

As you entered the house, you notice a young blonde boy staring... no... glaring, at you the whole time, making you nervous. His sharp brows, and deep red eyes were menacing and following your every movement, as if he was observing you. you couldn't help but feel nervous.

Mr. joestar shows you around the house, and stops to stand beside two boys. One of which was the blonde boy.

"This is Dio! and here is Johnathan." He stands alongside with them, and looked proud of his boys. "I suppose you know Johnathan from stories by your parents, and Dio, he's even more of a gentlemen!" Mr. Joestar exclaimed, laughing to himself while patting his sons on the shoulder.

Dio walked closer to you, making you sweat a bit. "Hello Madam" he said, holding your soft hands, and giving a quick peck on the top of them. His red eyes meet yours, and you notice the sadistic grin he has on his face. Almost as if he was planning to hurt you.

Taken back from his actions, you blush in surprise, and you could sense Johnathan's surprised face. "U-uh nice to meet you, Dio.." you greet back nervously, holding your hand back to your chest.

He looks deeper into your eyes, in the most intimidating way possible, and you could've swore you saw him lick his lips.

He comes closer, and wraps his arms around you gently, while bring his mouth closer to your ears.

"Your going to be a lot of fun to play with" he whispers to you, chuckling softly as he strokes a part of your (h/c) hair mockingly. Johnathan coughs noticing how long Dio has taken for a greet, and the blonde boy pulls away.

You pretend to ignore the boy, and had the maids carry your things while Mr. Joestar walks out with a smile on his face.

As you walk up the stairs, the maid shows you to your room and you enter in tiredly. You plop yourself on the bed and sigh in exhaustion.

What a long day, you say to yourself.

*creaks*
you hear the closet door open, and you start gulping in fear.

Maybe it's the wind hahaha-... wait, there's no wind wtf am I thinking. You walk up to the closet door, and it bursts open.

You close your eyes, and scream loudly. A manly hand was over your mouth to silence you, and you felt yourself pinned to the wall the next second.

"Don't be scared kitten..." Dio says, holding your chin up with one hand.

"Leave me alone, I don't want to get into trouble" you yell out, trying to get out of his hold, and pushing his chest back.

Dio laughs mockingly at your weak attempt, he takes your hand with a strong grip, and brings you into the hallway.

"What're you doing, let me go!" You yell out, he holds you in his arms, and looked angry.

"Don't misbehave woman." he pushes you down the stairs, and you scream out in pain. Next thing you know, you heard a little evil laugh, and at the end of the stairs, you see Johnathan quickly hovering over you.

The only words, no, you couldn't even see what Johnathan was saying while you were on the floor. But you know he was asking for help. Your vision goes blurry, and felt your body getting weaker. Last thing you felt was a pair of arms holding you. It was his, what a fake person, you thought. You black out.

Next day-

You woke up in your room, wrapped in bandages, and see Dio sitting on the chair on the side of your bed. You gasp in shock, "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME", you scream out, and quickly get up on the bed. You moan slightly from your body aching painfully.

"Tsk tsk" Dio approaches you and laughs devilishly. "You know what happens when you defy me, do you want to taste it again?" He says, as he hushes you in a mockingly way, and tries to put you back into the bed.

"What do you want from me..!!" your voice breaks out and you start crying. He kisses you gently, and wraps your hair behind your ear. You try pulling away, but this time you couldn't. Is this why, he pushed me? He didn't want me to fight back. So he resorted to this?

"I told you, I wanted to play with you..." Dio breathes out in a soft whisper.

He bites down your neck, and starts sucking something. Blood.

"W-what? What are you doing" you manage to breathe out, feeling the pain on your neck.

"Forever, i want to play with you forever..."

Note: this was kinda dark oops, but i'm just going to make more, so i hope this was good. ❤️
-
-