ALL JOJO VILLAINS x reader (2/2)

(Next Morning)

You wake up in a white bed, and see you were isolated in a room with little sunlight being casted upon your skin.

You get up fast, and look around for an escape. Your eyes scattered the place, and you notice that the door was the only way.

You walk out the door, and then was slammed against a wall forcefully. Your eyes met those of a man who looked similar to Doppio, but from his aura... he was clearly more dangerous and scarier.

"Where are you going, Darling?" He teases, as he bit his lips, with his green eyes staring at your (e/c) ones.

"Away from you." You respond, while he brushes through your hair with his fingers.

"Oh.. really? Then entertain me, kitten." He says, as an amused evil smile makes way onto his lips.

You say nothing, and he then holds your hands and places a kiss on it.

"Good girl. You understand fast, don't you..?" He questions, as you look away in defeat. The silence once again took over, and he pauses for a moment, thinking about something.

"Don't leave, or you will be in the hands of someone worse than me. You should be glad you have me after you..." he slams an arm beside you, locking you between his arms.

He leans in, smelling your scent and then running his lips along your neck. You then see him grunt internally, almost as if he had to restrain himself. He moves back, and looks you straight into they eyes.

"Listen... there will be a group of men coming in later, and I need you to behave like a good girl. They won't do anything to you, not under my watch...." he warns, as he walks away leaving you to yourself.

You go back into the room, and a few minutes later you hear footsteps approaching. But they were quick.

You can hear a bunch of men shouting and yelling across the hallways, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN your door was kicked open.

"GET HER!!" A man with long blonde hair and a pink suit, yelled out.

"Yes, President Valentine!" The bodyguards nodded in approval, as they come and hold you up.

"What's going on? Let go of me!! NOW." You scream out furiously, as you were being held by two bodyguards.

President Valentine, that was his name??

Valentine approaches you slowly, as the room became dead silence.

"Y/n..." he started, as he comes eye-to-eye with you.

"Your power is very appealing to me. And I unfortunately am struck with it. I'm overwhelmed with excitement, but I must say... you are indeed stunning. A lady like you, for America... will give the country hope. Not only that, but I have also became infatuated with you..." he says, staring you coldly in the eyes.

You freeze in your spot, as Valentine nodded at the 2 guards. The guards received his signal and left immediately.

Valentine then locks the door, and faces you, quickly pinning you down on the bed.

"I also am craving for a feeling of touch... a desire for children. It's been years you see. And you're a perfect candidate for it. Y/n." He says, his eyes glued onto yours. He takes his shirt off, revealing his muscular body, while you scramble under him.

"What is this power you're all even talking about!!" You yell at the man.

"... this power, dear y/n... is love".

-

-

-

Happy Valentine's Day! Special shoutout to all the single people out there,,, :-D