Abbacchio x reader - safe (yandere)

(Your POV)

You couldn't help but notice the feeling of getting stared at everywhere you go.

It all started when you met a police officer named Abbachio. He said that there was a guy so infatuated and in love with you, he would do anything to make you his.

It was kinda weird that he knew that, but he said he got it from a letter he found in front of the coffee shop you worked at, and he was here to protect you.

You didn't believe him at first, but that was until your coworker Caesar died, with a letter in his hand reading :

"You're only mine y/n..."

You cried holding Caesar's dead body into your arms, but as this only happened earlier this week... Abbachio suggested you go into his house to talk about how you can protect youself, and help him find this obsessive guy.

You finished work at 1pm, and walked off to Abbacchio's house. You take out the note he gave you and read the address, 7xxx streetname, and realized you were only a few houses away.

You finally find his house, and ring the doorbell. Abbacchio stands tall in front of you, with his purple/golden eyes staring deeply into yours, and the light tan that highlighted his long beautiful platinum/purple hair.

"Y/n, come in..." he opens the door fully, and as you walk in, he locks the door.

You two walked into the living room, and Abbacchio gives you a smile. "Would you like some tea?" He asks politely in a stern manner, which was weird considering he had a resting bitch face. "Yes, thank you please!" You reply, and he walks out swiftly.

You sat on the couch, admiring how nice his house was. He seemed like he was an organized man, but there was a photo sticking out from a cabinet. You walked closer in curiosity and stare at it.

It was a photo of you when you were younger, with somw young man. He looked similar to Abbacchio, but why? Why don't you remember this... you have never met Abbacchio before, right? Your thoughts were interrupted as Abbacchio walked in with the tea, and you quickly brush off the situation with the picture.

Abbacchio hands you the tea, and sits infront of you, bringing out some papers. You take a sip of the tea, and start choking from the weird taste. Abbacchio looks shock and pats your back gently.

"Remember to drink slowly y/n, we don't want you to choke from tea right?" He chuckles deeply, as he sits beside you and continues to look over the papers.

You let out a small cough, and whisper a little "yeah haha". Something was weird about the tea, but you didn't want to be rude to the man who offered you hostility, and treated you like a guest. Abbacchio, who was also helping to find Caesar's killer and your so called obsessed lover.

Abbacchio looks deep into your eyes, as if he was waiting for something to occur. He just coughs and looks back onto his papers, starting a conversation.

"It seems y/n, that this lover of yours is obviously crazy for you. Look at these letters he wrote. May i read some out loud?" He asks, as you take another sip of the tea. You nod cautiously, and he starts reading with a deep voice.

"I remember when we were young, you saved me from drowning. You were at the cafe, and I asked for water. You noticed I was stressed, it was of course from accidentally killing someone as a police officer. You instead offered me free refreshing cup of tea, and then sat with me to talk about it. You were different, you didn't judge my mistakes, but instead taught me to moved past them and learn. I then looked up, face to face with your beautiful (e/c) eyes that were glowing in the sun from the window's reflection, and your soft gentle lips. I knew then, I was in love. That was until that Caesar guy, came and touched your flirtingly. Was this anger I felt? No. It was jealously. I hated the way he touched you, and how you would laugh and he would joke around with you as he was your boyfriend. I had a lot to think about.
The next day I went in, and saw you. I came for a kiss, but you refused. It hurted. I felt betrayed. If you didn't want me, I'll make you want me... I'll make you beg for my help, and my help only. "

You started feeling dizzy a bit, as Abbacchio continues to read the letter. Something's wrong, you thought. You looked over Abbacchio, as he looked angry and emotional reading the letter. He then continues to read the last part.

"You then slipped on a coffee mug, and lost your memories that day. Thankfully, that was somewhat of an advantage for me. I started sending you letters, and killed Caesar. I also used my job as a officer to get you to come beg to me for help. Little did you know, it was I... Abbacchio who loved you. You made me poison your tea, love. Why can't you understand my pain. How much I love you.."

Your eyes were spinning, you couldn't believe it. You try to stand up to get away from Abbacchio but the tea was drugged, and you couldn't stand straight. You fell back down and right into Abbacchio's arms. Abbacchio smells you, and starts leaving little kisses on you from the side of your face down to your neck.

"Abbacchio... why? You don't have to do this!" You pleaded, tears coming out.

Abbacchio stares deeply into you (e/c) eyes,
"Y/n, why can't you just accept that I love you. You love me too right?? Yes, you have to." He says, stroking your hair and picking up your body. You felt everything spinning and going darker, as Abbacchio moves the glass of tea to the table, and carries your body to a bedroom.

"N-no, please... no.." you cry out softly, choking with tears. He hushes you and lays you on the bed.

"This is my cup of tea for you y/n."

-
-
Omg, I kinda liked this one. Also, stay tuned, I may make some other books too. As always, love you guys ❤️