Anasui x reader- Criminal (yandere)

(Your POV)

You walk out in the cold winterstorm, seeing a man laying on the ground... shivering. His pink eyes were hopelessly staring at the sky, knowing he was near death, and then about to close.

It was too cold, yet he went out in almost no clothing. Not only that, but you noticed there was a wound on his side... as if he got stabbed.

You hesitated whether to help the stranger or not, but your damn good side took over. You carry the man on your back, breathing in exhaustion, as he was indeed heavy.

As you put him in your car, you drive home and then put the man on your couch.

You prepare a warm heartily soup, and hot tea as you walk towards him with the tray.

"Woman..." his eyes suddenly burst open as he grabs your wrist quickly, slightly causing you to jump.

"Yes?" You reply, as the man gets up and clutches his side, groaning from the pain of his wound.

"You need to rest.." you say, as you help the man at least be in a sitting position. He nods thankfully, as he eats up the soup you gave him.

You notice him staring at you, yet you decided to stare back at him. His pink eyes... pink hair and tan skin. You close your eyes, remembering his abs when you treated his wounds, and suddenly blush. No, I am not a pervert!! You yell inside your head.

He looks at you, seeing the blush and raises an eyebrow.

"Sorry, I'll be back! But please, don't be shy and make yourself at home!!" You smiled at the man.

After a while, you both introduce yourselves and it appeared the man was running away from a misunderstanding. You didn't question it much further, as it seemed he had enough on his plate.

As night was approaching, Anasui decided to make dinner instead as a thank you gift. He brought the dishes out, and your eyes stared in delight at how well his cooking was.

As the two of you eat, you felt Anasui's eyes staring at yours, and the man suddenly gets up from his table and holds onto your shoulder.

"Y/n, I was wondering if I could stay longer... to pay you back?" He questioned. Your lips move slightly open, as you were stuck between what to say.

You eventually nod your head, and he smiles in response. When you two finish up, he picks up the plates and goes to clean them.

You sat on the couch, and play your drama as you felt tired and fell asleep.

Little do you know, a certain pink haired man was waiting for this moment and sat on the couch with you. He carried you into his arms, and licked your face, finally happy for this moment.

"Y/n... you helped me so much. I can't let anyone have you. Your only mine, and I will have to win your heart too. But that's okay, you'll eventually fall in love with me, and I know it" he says, staring at your beautiful face.

He walks around your house, and tries looking into your drawers for more information about you. His eyes stopped as he sees a picture on the table, and a letter beside it.

He holds the picture, seeing a black haired boy and you beside him, cuddling with each other like lovers. He reads the letter... realizing it was a love letter and you had a boyfriend.

His heart felt betrayed... he crumpled up the paper, and ripped the photo into pieces. His heart went dark... empty. Nothing was in it, but you... you, and you only.

-your pov-

You wake up on the couch, and rub your eyes as you look for the remote to turn the TV on. Your heart stops when you see breaking news on the tv, with what seemed familiar. You turned the volume up, to hear the news:

Breaking News: A man named Narciso Anasui has escaped from jail, and is wanted as soon as possible. The man looks to have pink hair and a unique set of pink colored eyes, with a body of height that is 5'10. Any information regarding the criminal is highly needed. 

You felt dizzy from shock, and the TV then suddenly goes off. You turn behind you to see Anasui tilting his head slightly, and looking at you with a stern face.

"Y/n, you will still love me. Will you...?" He asks as he steps closer and closer to you.

Your heart stops, and you couldn't make out a single word. "S-stay a-a..." he shushes you, and pushes you back onto the couch, staring deeply into your (e/c) eyes.

His finger runs over your face, as he quietly observes your face that was drenched in fear.
"Are you scared, y/n? What are you scared of.. I can protect you..." he says in a monotone, yet concerned voice.

Your tears rush down to your face, as he walks into the kitchen. You run and scramble towards the nearest phone, and start dialling 911.

As you were about to hit the last button, he holds your arms up tightly, and squeezes your wrist... causing you to drop the phone. He steps on the phone, and pins you against the wall.

"Y/n... that hurts!" He says with a angry face, as he scrunches his eyebrows in frustration. You look at his eyes, and notice they were darker than before. "I-i'm sorry!!" You yell out, hoping it would make him happy again.

He then carries your body, as if it was a sack of potatoes and brings you to your room.

"A-anasui?" You question, as his grip tightens even more on you.

He then locks your door, and throws you onto the bed, removing his clothes.

"It seems I have to show you how much I love you, instead..." he says.

-

-

-

A/N: Anasui is so underrated, I wonder if anyone will be excited for this haha.