Formaggio x reader- you're mine/kidnapped

(Your POV)

Being the boss' daughter was always such a pain, but what's even worse was that there was a group of men targeting you.

"Y/n, you need to take my hand and follow me this way" Narancia says, as he slightly pushes you towards the car, signalling you to get in.

You get in the car, and look out the window. The scenery was indeed beautiful, and you closely shut your eyes as you felt exhaustion taking over you.

That was until you hear Narancia yell angrily, and a man with a deep voice laughing.

Your eyes suddenly open, and see a tall built man with dark hair and tan skin enter the car.
"Hey there kitten, no need to be scared" he says, as you see Narancia being knocked out of the car, and pushed out onto the ground.

Isn't that Formaggio? One of the men after me. You thought.

You start freaking out and try opening the door, as Formaggio gets in the car, but notices he did something as you couldn't get out...

"Come on now, it's embarassing to put the child lock for you, so why not behave like a good girl now? Can you do that for me, kitten." Formaggio says teasingly, as you pout angrily.

"...Or? How ABOUT we forget this ever happened, and you let me go?" you reply sarcastically, rolling your eyes at the man.
Formaggio laughs to himself as he adjusts the car mirrors to see your face closer. "You're a feisty one, aren't you? I don't think the boys back home are gonna like that now, will they?".

You sink into your seat. boys back home... yikes, this sounds more trouble. You felt stupid, but you couldn't control the tears coming out, and you start crying in the back seat to yourself. Your little sniffs filled the car and Formaggio notices. He stops the car to the side of the road, and unbuckles his belt to face you.

"Hey now... don't be so upset" he says in a soft voice, rubbing the side of your arm in an attempt to calm you down. You pull your arm away from him, and look away.

Strangely enough, you swore you noticed him blushing, then he just continues to drive. A dark shadow was covering his face, and after a few minutes, the car came to a sudden stop. You look around to see where you were, and it was a dark building.

Great. This must be the place. You think to yourself.

Formaggio opens your door, and carries you bridle style inside the dark building.

You see a bunch of men, all over in the kitchen talking to each other as if it was a meeting. As you walked in, then men all had different reactions, some shocked, some happy, and others relieved you were finally into their arms.

The silence was broken when a muscular tall man with dark clothing, walked towards you and pulls your chin up with his hand, looking you deep into the eyes.

"I'm Risotto, and I didn't know the boss's daughter would be as gorgeous as you, love" The tall man says seductively, as he smirks devilishly. You shake a bit in fear, until Formaggio pulls you towards his chest.

"Hey- you guys can do whatever you want to her, BUT don't hurt her or get close to her. She is mine. Okay losers?" Formaggio says to the rest of the guys making you confused. He especially glares at Risotto, and you see him glare in annoyance.

Formaggio takes you by the hand, and brings you to a room where he pins you down on the bed.

"Listen baby, you know I love you right? I'll do anything to make you mine~" he purrs. You start sweating, surprised that you actually somewhat like him too. But too embarrassed to admit it.

Formaggio kisses you on the lips, as he leans down. You felt him smiling, as he pulls back.

"No fighting huh? It seems you like me back" he says as he goes back to deepen the kiss. You blushed hard, as your heart beast faster.

Formaggio hears your heart racing, and cuddles with you. "We can also take it slow baby, if you'd like~" he smiles at you, and holds your hand.

You nod slowly. A start to your new relationship!!!

-
-
Have y'all heard Formaggio's english voice, omg *dying*!!