jotaro x reader - call me! daddy ...cont (lemon) 🍋

(Your POV)

...continued

"You want daddy......? I'll show you how much of a Daddy I can really be..."

You gulp nervously, as the Kujo man starts sucking your sensitive spots on the side of your neck while you grip tightly onto his wide shoulders to keep a hold of yourself.

You felt your legs growing weak and your head getting dizzy from the excitement you were feeling, and almost fall to your knees. Jotaro notices your state, and sighs as he carries your body and throws it onto a bed.

He removes his shirt, revealing his very well defined abs and huge chest as he climbs onto the bed and on top of you... hovering over your small body.

He bends down and attacks you viciously leaving you with a bunch of love bites on your neck. Your arms find themselves being wrapped behind his back, as he continues to leave marks on you everywhere.

You blush while you quickly raise a hand to your neck to cover it up in embarrassment, but Jotaro moves it away and growls at you... clearly expressing his desire to mark you as his, and his only...

"Don't you dare cover it up, y/n or i'll punish you so hard, you will be begging in tears for me to stop..." he warns, while he traces a finger down onto your stomach to your thighs, admiring the details of your body.

You close your eyes from the amount of pleasure you were feeling, and try to contain yourself, since you knew you didn't want to give up so easily in the hands of the arrogant Kujo man.

"Trying to stay silent, y/n? I applaud you but-"

You didn't understand why he stopped speaking and waited for him to finish his sentence, until you suddenly scream in pleasure as Jotaro enters his finger into you.

You cry out loud while he starts pumping into you and goes faster, as you felt your legs giving in to him. He smirks darkly at your reaction, feeling proud that you finally gave in at his hands.

You release onto his fingers, as your legs shake from being overwhelmed with pleasure. Jotaro runs the tip of his tongue along his finger as he licks the liquid to quench his longlasting thirst for you...

"Delicious. Thank you for the dessert." He says with a hint of satisfaction, as he unbuckles his belt and stares coldly down onto you...

"Now let's hear you scream Daddy..."

-

-

-

A/N: Since y'all wanted a part 2 here it is~ hope u enjoyed it as much as Jotaro enjoyed you-

Oops sorry, im gonna stop now lol