Dio x reader - Demon/Guardian Angel (1/2)

(Your POV)
-a dream-

Everything was going fast, you bend down to your knees covering your ears... overwhelmed by the situation.

"Don't be scared..." a man says, as he takes you away by your feet, and brings you to a peaceful forest.

"May I ask who you are?" You say curiously, to the man. He lets out a sincere smile, "Call me a friend..." he says happily, as you look down still sad.

A friend huh, you thought. You never really had any friends, since they all end up backstabbing you... The man looks at your frown, and his face went soft. "What's wrong y/n? Is something bothering you?" He asks. It took all you courage to muster up you next words. "I've never had a friend, i'm truly grateful...—?"

".. Dio. My names Dio." He interrupts, finishing your sentence for you.

"..Dio" you repeat, as you notice the dream fading away.

You saw him whispering something sad, but it was too late...

-end of dream-

You wake up fluttering your eyes, feeling as if your dream was realistic. You put a hand on your cheek, noticing there were tears that fell down.

Your heart stops as you realize you had to go to work. You look at the clock, and felt your heart race. 11pm. "SHIT. IM LATE" you yelled to yourself, quickly racing out of bed.

As you were done, you head outdoors and walk to work. As you walk, you hear a woman crying in the alleyway, begging for help. You stop in your tracks to see what's wrong, as you head towards her.

There were a bunch of men, all touching up on her and you drop nervously. The woman was tearing up, and the men stopped to look at you when they see you have appeared.

"Hey boss, this one's looking better" a man says, as the boss just smirks, clearly amused.

"Yes, men go." He commanded. The men leave the woman to go to you, and she runs away fast.

The men circle you, and you stop not knowing what to do. As you were overwhelmed by how many there were.

"Shouldn't you pick on people your own size, and not on women? What kind of disgusting people are you?!" You spat out in frustration, as one if the men then gets closer to you and chokes you all of a sudden.

You gasp for air, but you just stare determinedly into his eyes. You weren't going to give up.

As he continues to choke you, you notice another man running his fingers along your thighs.

You look down to see his where his fingers were going, and he chuckles deeply at your useless state.

"LET GO OF ME!!" You yelled out, as the men ignore you. Your breathe was slowing down, and you felt yourself getting weak. You were getting dizzier by the second, and knew you were coming to an end. You slowly melt, and your knees were losing power.

As you were about to collapse, you felt a strong muscular chest come up against your back, holding you tightly. The next second, the men were all on the floor, scattered as they were knocked out.

You choke for air, coughing in relief. The mysterious man holding you, carries you bridle style and teleports you back to your bed.

All you could see was his blond hair, and muscular back as he was making soup for you. You call out for the man, and he turns around. You notice it was the man, from your dream.

"...Dio?" You questioned weakly, not noticing if he heard you or not.

He walks towards you and gives a peck onto your forehead. "You need rest y/n, I'm surprised you remember me..." he says sadly, looking into your eyes.

You raise your hand to touch his face, but instead he holds it and places it back down. "Rest..." he says calmly touching your forehead, as you felt your eyes closing.

-a few hours later-

You wake up, saddened to see he was gone. All you could do was tear up, regretting not asking more about the mysterious man.

You run out of your house, desperate to find him. You cry out in agony, and fall to your knees hopelessly... as you realize you may never see him again.

"Did you miss me that much already y/n?"

Your eyes turn quickly to the voice, and there he was again. You stand up and run towards him, hugging him. But as you look up to his eyes, you notice they were a darker shade of red, somewhat glowing. His smirk was also more devilish....

To be continued....

-

-