young joseph x reader x caesar - jealousy

(Joseph's POV)

Our coach Lisa Lisa, was introducing a friend's daughter of hers. She is set to meet us up today, and help us control our hamon.

"Listen up you two, this is y/n and she will be helping you train. She is like a daughter to me so I expect you boys to treat her very well." Lisa Lisa instructed.

I rolled my eyes, and let out a pfft.
"Great, another instructor...".

My heart stops as I instead see a cute girl coming out from behind her, and I feel a blush suddenly painted onto my cheeks. My brows furrowed confusingly. What?? What is this feeling.

I look to my right and see Caesar's eyes widen slightly, and his mouth opened a bit. It seems he has feelings for her too. Well, Caesar, you know what they say. The winner gets the prize!

I look at Caesar, and smirk teasingly. We both knew what we were thinking. He gasps, and nods his head, starting a new competition...

(Caesar's POV)

...to win Y/N's heart. Joseph looks back, and I still hear my heart beating as she walks closer to us.

(YOUR POV)

I approach the 2 boys, one had light blond hair and a heart shaped lips, while the other had thick brown hair and was very muscular. I do admit, they're really handsome and good looking men.

"Hello! Please feel free to call me y/n, and i'll show you guys some hamon tricks" I take a glass of water, given to me by Lisa Lisa and change the water to an object. A sword.

The 2 boys looked at me amazed.
"Wow!! Who knew you were such a great instructor, y/n!" Joseph says, as he puts his hand on his face.

Caesar then rests his head on my shoulder, and I gasp from how sudden it was.

"It seems my heart has also been taken by your tricks" he says, as I felt my face turning super red.

"Oh no! Did that man really just flirt with y/n so openly!" Joseph yells in disgust.

Caesar smiles, and bends down to kiss my hand. While Joseph gawks at us in the corner.

"N-nice to meet you too~" I greet back.

As it was getting late, we headed to the cabin. We all decided to sleep in at night, and I was to share a room with the 2 men.

"Y/n if you like... I can sleep beside you to keep you warm, oh! And if you're scared too, that happens a lot, you know!" Joseph suggests, while I just nod my head unbothered.

Caesar gasps, and then stares at us. Joseph looked happy that I accepted his offer, but honestly I don't really think too much of it.

—Night—

As we slept together on the bed, I notice a huge weight on the other side coming into the bed. The smell of cologne was super strong, and I closed my eyes knowing it was Caesar. Out of making things more awkward, I pretend to sleep, and then hear him whisper a few things.

"Although I'm a man who can't stick to one lady, it seems you make me want to change that y/n" he chuckles softly, as he plays with my hair.

"I want to stay loyal to you, and be with you for the rest of my life." He then cuddles me a bit, and turns around to sleep on the bed.

I start thinking about his words, he seemed pretty sweet, and I felt my heart racing. Eventually, I fell asleep and decided to get rest.

Next morning

As I woke up, I felt my head laying on top of a big muscular chest, and arms wrapped around my waist.

I don't remember sleeping like this?

I slowly move my head up, and see I was on Joseph's chest, while Caesar's back was facing the opposite side of us.

I swear I heard a chuckle come out of Joseph's mouth, as if he planned this. But decided to brush it off. I sigh and get ready with a shower.

As I am all dressed up, I walk out of the bathroom door and get pinned against a wall.

"Y/n... i'd like to ask you out on a date tomorrow. Here's the paper for the time and place." Caesar whispers, with his arm above my head.

"S-Sure, thanks Caesar... i'll think about it" I smile at the blonde boy. He comes closer to me, and leans in for a kiss. My heart was racing so fast, it felt like it was going to jump out any time. His cologne smelt so good, his green seductive eyes, it made me all feel dizzy. When he came even more closer, he stopped and it looked like he wanted to wait a bit more, and hold back from temptation.

All of a sudden he disappears, leaving me to myself. I walk towards the hallway, and see Joseph with his elbow up and against the wall.

"Hey hey y/n... you, me, on a date? What do you say??" Joseph winks as he also hands me a paper. I freeze and think about how the two BOTH asked me out. Joseph sees my reaction, and decided to take my hand.

"What are you doing-?" I asked confused. He opens my hand up and puts the paper inside, then closes my fingers to protect the paper. He pushes my hand to his heart and looks me in the eyes.

"Think about it, y/n" he licks his lips and walks away.

So who will you choose??
-
-
-
Author's note: There will be two endings so pick the one you want to go with (Joseph or Caesar), and maybe both ;) 🥵🥵