CAESAR's ENDING

(Your POV)

You wear a beautiful red dress, that was not too casual and not too fancy. Your heels were tall, and you wore a matching colored purse.

You walk into the restaurant that Caesar wrote down on the note. It was 8:30pm, and you see the blonde boy sitting at the table.

As you approach him, he gets up and pushes the chair out for you to sit in.

"Thank you" you say, as Caesar hands you a rose. "You know, no need to thank me, when I should be thanking you for making my heart beat and giving me a reason to live, darling" Caesar says, as he stares into your (e/c) eyes.

After the 2 of you eat, you both head back to the cabin. Caesar leads you both to your room, and he pins you onto the bed.

"May I?" He asks, with you nodding your head.

He starts leaving love bites on your neck and shoulder, and he teasingly bit you. "I love you y/n" he breathes out.

He then started giving you hickeys, as he held an arm down with his hands. Pinning you onto the bed harder.

"I love you too, Caesar" you reply.

He was only 2 inches away from your face, and then he leans in closer for a kiss. His green eyes were so seductively hot, it was as if they were calling your name.

You close your eyes, and deepen the kiss. After the kiss, he rests his head onto your shoulder, brushing your hair with his fingers, and whispers into your ear.

"I want to be with you forever."

-
-
That's all for Caesar's part :)