Giorno x reader - LUST

(Your POV)

You lay your head on your hand, resting as the blonde man continued to interrogate you annoyingly.

"Y/n, are you sure you want to join us...? It may be dangerous for a innocent person like you..." he warns, as you push him down on the boat.

"Just go...!" You yelled out to Bucciarati who was moving the boat. Giorno just stares at you curiously, as he was questioning your intentions of why you wanted to stubbornly join them in such a dangerous mission.

You notice him staring, and turn your face to hide your blush....

To Giorno's surprise, you've been crushing on the man for quite a while now. But you knew it was next to impossible to get him to notice you, or even make a move on you. So you kept it a secret from everyone.

Except of course, Abbacchio. After he found out, he always glared at Giorno with such dagger eyes, and was concerned for your feelings, of how a man such as Giorno "doesn't deserve to be loved by you"...

Giorno continues to stare at you, as Abbacchio holds him against his chest and scoffs at him, clenching his teeth viciously.

"Giorno..! Why are you staring at y/n like that!! It's getting annoying, don't tell me you love her or something..." he spits out angrily, clenching his fists on his shirt.

Your heart stopped and everyone on the boat was frozen, listening to the conversation between the two. Mista was drinking his soda, as if he was watching a drama on the boat.

"LOVE HER?? HAHA, ABBACCHIO ARE YOU KIDDING ME...?" Narancia laughs out loud, holding his stomach back and pointing at Giorno who seemed unfazed.

"No. I just am wondering about her." Giorno says sternly, as you felt your heart drop at his words.

You felt like crying, but you didn't want to make it obvious so you look away and pretend to not hear. Yet, it was too much.

A tear falls down your cheek, and Narancia notices, making him another person who knows about your true feelings.

Bucciarati yells at everyone to focus on the mission, and everyone goes back to normal. Narancia whispers to your ear and apologizes, while Abbacchio sits next to you quietly.

You guys reached the land, and you decided to take a stroll in the town. As you were walking by yourself, you felt yourself get slammed against the wall by somebody.

Not just somebody... but Giorno.

"You're making it hard for me to hold myself back, y/n" giorno says as he stares deeply into your eyes. your breathing shakes, as you were confused as to what giorno meant.

"don't act like you don't know. I care about you, and i don't want you getting hurt." he starts getting angry, and you just scoff at him.

"Since when do you care, aren't you just curious about me? when were feelings involved in this, giorno..?" you spit back at him, as tears start racing down your cheek.

The two of you stay quiet, and Giorno squeezes your shirt as he clenches his teeth and then smashes his lips on you. You stay still, as you were in shock. Your hands fall down to your side, but Giorno takes one and pins it over your head, deepening the kiss as he does so.

"Y/n, don't mistake my actions for something they aren't." He states, as he had a serious face glued onto him.

"Do you understand, or should I punish you... y/n?" Giorno questions, as you nod your head at him.

You hear Mista screaming loudly like a girl, and the two of you look around to see everyone was there...

Both of you are interrupted by Narancia who stood there with his eyes wide open and mouth hanging in shock, Abbacchio who seemed so pissed that he crushed a rock with his hands, and Bucciarati who crossed his arms proud but also surprised that Giorno was finally a man.

Abbacchio shouts at Giorno to get his ass here, as Narancia screams at Bucciarati confused about what you and Giorno were doing with each other.

"I gotta run..." Giorno says, referring to the angry purple haired man who was about to kill him.

You smile to yourself, and nod as he ran off.

"Love you too, Giorno~"
-

-

-

A/N: That was one hell of a ride...