ALL JOJO VILLAINS x reader (1/2)

Note: I might also make one with Jojo main characters !!

(Your POV)

You were running away from a group of men, who were obsessed with "your power". They believe your power was the answer to all their questions... but what even is your power??

You never knew about it, but yet everyone was after you. You rub your temples, and walk to your bed. What an exhausting day...

You tuck yourself in, and lie on your side slowly closing your eyes.

"Peekaboo... y/n" your eyes sprung wide open as you turn quickly to see Kars right beside you, lying on his elbow in a relaxed position. He smiles darkly while drawing circles into your bed teasingly.

"W-What are you doing??" You ask startled, seeing the well-built purple-haired man, half naked on YOUR OWN bed.

He moves up and pins you against your bed, with his knee put between your legs, leaving you stuck under his wrath.

His purple eyes stare seductively into yours, tempted to mark you as his, and make you fall under his spell.

"What I'm doing? You ask....?" He pauses, and and whispers in a lower voice, as he spoke once again.

I'm doing, you." He chuckles deeply, and leans in closer to you, passionately kissing you as you stayed still in shock.

You felt a blush creeping on your cheeks, to which he notices. He pulls back from your lips, smiling darkly. "You've tempted me, human. No... not human..." his hands run along your skin in awe. "...my queen." He says determined, his lips approaching the sensitive part of your neck.

He sucks harshly, as you close your eyes to stay silent. You quickly push him off the bed, and run outside.

What was he doing? You questioned in your head, slowing down your pace as you were far enough away from home. You look around your surroundings, and then realized you were lost.

"Oi, woman. Do you need help?" Your eyes shot quickly towards the deep voice, and were caught by the attention of a tall blond man, sitting on a rock with his arms crossed. Almost as if he was waiting for you...

You nod your head, and turn around but in an instant he appears in front of you and holds you by the chin, staring deeply into your (e/c) eyes.

"Mmm... you seem delicious. May I have a taste?" He asks, but instead you scrunch your eyebrows in confusion, and push him away with all your force.

You walk away leaving the blond man confused about the harsh rejection he got. He quietly observes the woman, fascinated by her one of a kind personality.

Man, there are so many weirdos here. That man really called me delicious... Am I a snack, or something? You scoff to yourself, closing your eyes. You moan in pain when suddenly your face hit a huge muscular chest.

Ugh. You look up to see the same flirty man, and this time instead of talking, he just holds you by your chin and leans in for a kiss. Your eyes widened, surprised by how swiftly he got you.

"Call me Dio" he breathes out, then he went back to enveloping his lips onto yours.

You felt him smirking through the kiss, and he bends over whispering in your ear, as you felt his breath tickling you.

"That was quite delicious indeed, y/n. perhaps, you have more to offer..?" His fingers gently ran across the delicate skin of your clothing, knowing exactly what the sneaky blond was hinting at.

As you were about to open your mouth, the blonde man was hit by a mysterious force and went flying far away from you... leaving you very confused about what just happened.

"Dio, I'm quite sorry. Seems things were not under my control..." a dark skinned man, with white hair walks in. His eyes follow yours as he sees you staring at him, with a confused look glued onto your face.

"But it seems you've got me, Pucci, under your control~ love." He flirts, as you just walk away from him. Whatever.

What a weird situation. You think to yourself, walking on the empty and deserted streets.

As you were walking, you see a poor cat trying to get into a white colored house, crying for its owner. Poor cat... you help the cat get near the door, but then were suddenly pulled in from the house.

"I've been expecting you, y/n" you squint your eyes, seeing the one and only Kira Yoshikage who was just an ordinary man that visits your cafe often.

"Kira?..." you ask, seeing the man smiling with a hm, then approaching you.

"I noticed... you got something on the side of your neck...?" He questions, as you embarassingly cover the hickey Kars gave you quickly.

"Yeah, I got hurt..." you lie, looking away from the man's fierce eyes. His face darkens, and he just spoke a quiet "stay inside, it would be an honor to have you as a guest..." he says, you reply by nodding your head and following the mysterious man.

As you followed him, he stops instantly, leaving you to trip and bump into his rock-like chest with a hard force.

He sighs and quickly wraps his hands around you. Entangling the both of you together.

"Becareful y/n, it's dangerous to trip around objects here." He says cautiously, holding you still.

You notice his feet were the ones that tripped you, and yet he decided to pretend nothing happened.

"Y-yeah... ahaha" you say nervously, while you were in his arms. He once again looks at your neck, and you were seeing the same dark shadow overtaking his face.

"Let me keep you safe... first let's remove that "mark"" he instructed, clearly disgusted. He bends down and licks his lips, as he sucks on the bite, overwriting Kars' mark.

"K-Kira...." your heart was racing, as the man breathes in your scent, clearly amused.

In a second, you see him get knocked out with a pan, by a man with pink curly hair. He questionably scratches his face, and holds your shoulders desperately like a mad man.

"Have you seen my phone? Rrriinnggggg, It's ringing but I can't find it." He asks you, while you just stare at him with your lips slightly open.

He moves his hands on his pockets, scrambling to find it, and then takes out a frog from his pocket.

"Hello?? Boss??! Yeah I found her, but it seemed she was with someone so I took him out too!" He says into the frog, almost as if he thought it was a phone.

Found her? God, are they talking about me.
You eavesdrop into the conversation taking place in front of you. Your stomach twisting more and more at his words..

"Capture her...? Boss-" he slightly pauses for a moment, then talks again "... sounds good, I'll bring her to you in no time...!" He closes the frog like a flip phone, and his eyes were glued onto yours.

You gulped in fear, as he was slowly walking closer to you. Fearing for what was he was going to do with you. "Don't be scared, boss just wants to see you~ he's a nice guy, so you should be happy he acknowledges you!" His voice changed to a comforting one, yet you were surely unconvinced.

You knew it was useless running away, as the doors of the house were already closed
and he would eventually catch up to you. You notice his light green eyes, flashing red for a hint of a second as he was near you.

"Sorry, I just need you to stay quiet for a while..." he sounded upset, as he takes out a pan and knocks you out in an instant.

Everything went black, but you knew there was a pair of arms holding onto you. It was definitely his, now what will happen next?

.. to be continued.

-

-

-