Kars x Reader - Captured Princess (yandere)

(Your POV)

You run out of the castle.... desperate, to get out so you can finally escape this hellhole. As you almost approach the light, you hear a dark chuckle from behind you, making you freeze in your steps, nervous. The buff man lowers himself down to your height, as you feel his shallow breathing, making goosebumps appear all over your trembling skin.

"Nice try! Nice TRY y/n!!" He laughs aggressively, dangling his fingers onto your arm.

"...but did you really think I would let you go any further than this? It was fun to watch for a while though, so I thank you for that, princess~"  he whispers sadisticly to your ears, bring back a short memory.

It was that voice... the same one that captured you from your empty village, and taken you here. You were nowhere near a princess, not even fit for one... but his desperation of making you his soon to be queen, was making you out as one.

You felt a huge hand on your shoulder, but swiftly move from it away, and dash towards the light with all your energy.

"No...! STAY AWAY!" You yell out brokenly, as you launch your body forward, hoping to once again be free.

But for some reason, as soon as you were near to the sunlight, you were knocked back into the dark.

"What... how" you say, now on the hard floor with your body down. The man walks towards you as he kneels to your body, and cups your face.

"I told you... once I capture you, you can't run away. It's time I make you my queen now, y/n." He lifts your body, as if you were a pouch of potatoes.

"Noooo!! Let go of me—!" You yell out angrily, hitting the man fiercely on his back with punches. He smirks, amused by your useless attempts as he just continues to walk, unbothered.

He quickly throws you onto his bed, and dims the lights down.

. Then you remembered once again...

*FLASHBACK TO VILLAGE*

You close your eyes, seeing how it all began. As you were walking into the forest for some medicine for your sick lover, Joseph. You looked around for a certain herb.

The trail was long, and the night was nearing. The villagers said how the forests at night were haunted, and many people were to be killed, while some... disappeared.

You, fortunately did not care about some stupid myth. As you walk down the path, you hear a man groaning in pain. You rush to follow the sound, and there he was.

Long purple hair, light tan skin, a well built body, all glistened in the moonlight. You notice a wound on his lower right body, almost as if he got stabbed. You rushed to the man, and kneeled beside him.

"A-Are you okay?" You see he's knocked out, and bring him to a nearby cabin. Thankfully, the cabin had a bed and you treated the man's wounds.

You see he woke up, and instead of talking or thanking you, he just stays silent. Observing your actions, carefully and slowly.

"Hey human, why have you treated me?" You laugh at the man's weird first words.

"A simple "thank you", would be enough" you reply at this question. For a few hours, you cooked him a stew, and fed him briefly.

Once again, another night has passed. But this time, you were tired from overworking non stop. You collapsed in the kitchen and the man sees your body. He carries you onto the bed, and sits, thinking about you.

He wondered, how different you were from others. How beautiful you seemed, and enough to capture his attention.

He dragged his rough hands along your soft skin, thinking about how he wanted to mark it with bites so badly. Your soft breathing was so quiet, he bend closer to your chest, seeing how it was rising... then falling. His eyes scattered all over your body, as thoughts rushed through his head.

His dark heart did something it never has done before. It quietly chased faster... He then looks at your lips, and licks his. He knew what he wanted, and he was going to get it.

-Next morning-

You wake up, remembering that you had to return, and you leave a note for the man, who you couldn't find.

But of course, that wasn't the last of him.

The man, deeply infatuated with you, and desperate by curiosity to seek your personality, followed you unknowingly.

You did hear footsteps, but as you turned around. The man was right in front of you. He put his hand on your neck, and looked deeply into your eyes. You stay still, not knowing what to do in the awkward atmosphere.

"Is there something you need?" You hum out.

"Yes... you". He replies sternly, knocking you out.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After that, it's been a week and he has already found your name, where you lived, your lover... whom he killed. Everything of yours, was in his control.

You snap out of the flashback, as you notice he was climbing onto the bed, towards you.

"Kars, stop. I will do anything but this" you offered, only to be met with his face ignoring your words.

He lowers himself down, as you close your eyes giving up on hope.

"Now, be my queen..." he commanded.

-

-

-

-