Kakyoin x reader (+Josuke)- Mafia Leader (1/2)

(Your POV)

As time passed by, Josuke asks you to stay home while he goes help his mom with groceries.

You obey the boy, and look out the window to see them backing up in the driveway then leaving, with Josuke giving you a friendly cute wave.

10 mins later-
It's been 10 minutes since they've left now, and you hear knocking on the door.

Maybe it's them!! You run down and open the door to greet Josuke with a big smile. But god was that a big mistake.

A tall man with red hair smiles at you, licking his lips as he hovers your small body. He let himself inside the house, and pinned you against the wall.

"Y/n~" he says, gently inspecting your features and brushing your hair.

"W-who are ... no wait..." You stop frozen in your tracks. Is it kakyoin? You thought? You were so scared. This is the man that's after you, the one Josuke told you to stay away from.

The man smiles devilishly as he noticed you knew who he was by your reaction, and his purple eyes turn into a darker shade. You move out of your trance-like state, and push the tall man away as you head towards the kitchen.

A phone, i need a phone!! You quickly grab the kitchen's phone and dial Josuke's number. You put the phone near your ear and see its out of service.

What. How is this even possible?

You hear a dark chuckle in a deep voice interrupting you thoughts, and your eyes fearfully look up to see Kakyoin smiling darkly, with a cut phone line in his grip. He dangles it around teasingly, as he chuckles deeply. He walks closer to you, you're breath hyperventilating.

Next thing you know.

Everything went black.

"Sorry Josuke... he got me." you say, as you felt your body fall into the red-haired man's arms.

Next Morning-

You were well in a sleep, your body on a comfy white bed. A deep manly smell-like cologne, was lingering in the air.

Smells so good. You whisper out, smiling. That was until you realized...

SHIT. Your eyes went wide open, only to be met with Kakyoin's. He laughs loudly in a psychotic way, and pins you on the bed with your hands above your head.

"Get off me!! You stink. I hate you" you yell out, Kakyoin just licks the side of your right ear. "That's not what you were saying in your sleep, love" he flirts.

"Kakyoin. Stop." He started leaving kisses all over your body, as he was enjoying himself.

You tried getting him off but he was too strong and heavy.

"Don't make me call Josuke!!" You yelled out.

Kakyoin just laughs hard at your remark.
"Oh my sweet y/n... my precious... my love... don't you know? I love you so much, i've been watching you for years waiting for the moment to make you mine. Josuke will never come for you." He purrs out, brushing his hand across your cheek in an attempt to show that your his and he has control over you.

"No!! Your wrong... Josuke's stronger than you think. He will come and save me, and if not.. i'll escape!! I'll-"

Kakyoin just shushes you, in a mockingly way.
"Hmm.... y/n~ How do you think his groceries went?? Don't you find it odd, that he hasn't come for you when I appearing in his house? It's almost as if my men killed him." He said, leaving you shocked.

Tears started falling out of your eyes. "T-there's..."

"No way?" Kakyoin responds, "Y/N what do you think about children? Should we have some? Oh! And maybe we can get married soon. Tell me, oh, tell me!!" He says as if he's dreaming.

Your heart stopped beating, you were scared. So scared, you couldn't think straight anymore.
Josuke... gone??

"Yes." You respond.

"That's my girl~~" Kakyoin cooed, as he continued leaving kisses on your body.

"I love you y/n..." he says, looking into your eyes.

"I..." you couldn't even think straight, your brain was trying to save itself from your heart. Your heart wanted to run away, but you know you couldn't.

This is your new fate.

"... i love you too."

-
-
Anyways, if you have any requests please leave them in the comments, thanks ❤️ love you guys