Josuke x reader - deadly dare

(Your POV)

Rohan gently caresses the glass bottle, while you, Josuke, Koichi, Yukako, and Okyasuu played the game that nobody dared to speak of...

Spin the bottle (Dare Version)

As Rohan daringly spins the bottle, everyones eyes followed it closely... worried about who would go next.

Josuke stretches, as he gets up.
"Ah, I'm going to go get some drinks. I'll be back" he sighs, as he gets up and leaves.

You all nod, as the bottle continues spinning, your heart racing faster as it slows down to you.

"Y/n...!" Rohan shouts in excitement, as his green eyes stare intimidatingly into yours.

You nod slowly, nervously anticipating what he was about to dare you to do.

He licks his lips, as he smirks to himself. Your eyes focus on his mouth, as he opens it and the words pass slowly through your head.

"I dare you to say... Josuke's hair is ugly."

Everyone in the group gasps in shock, while you felt your soul leaving it's body. Yukako's hands went to cover her mouth, and Okyasuu raises an eyebrow, confused as to why Rohan would go so far.

"WHAT??!" You screamed out, while Koichi tries to protest against the dare to help you out.

"Rohan! You know that's dangerous! Y/n can't simply do that, or else Josu-" Koichi yells out, as a young man with black hair happily comes back with his drinks, interrupting you guys.

"Oi guys, what did I miss..?" Josuke smiles cheerfully, as you start sweating nervously.

Rohan chuckled darkly, and gives you a devilish smile as he teases you infront of Josuke.

"Nothing much, just that y/n wanted to tell you something... isn't that right? ...y/n?" Rohan questioned amusingly, as you give him a deathly glare.

You nod your head slowly, as Josuke gives you a confused look.

"J-josuke... I want to tell you something in private. Maybe in that room?" You pointed at the closet, as it was close and seemed less scary to die in....

Josuke slowly agrees, as he raises an eyebrow, wondering what you were going to say to him.

You two enter the closet, and he puts a hand over your forehead, with a concerned look glued onto his face.

"Oi y/n, are you sure you're not sick or anything" he asks worriedly, as you begin to tremble and your cheeks turning were red.

"Josuke..." you say, as you stare into his blue eyes.

"Y-your hair..." you shake in fear, and kept your eyelids closed.

Josuke went silent.

"Is ugly." You yell out, and cover your face in your hands.

The atmosphere went dead silent, as you felt your sweat trickling down your face more and more every second. You heard a 'click', realizing Josuke turned the light off, and you felt yourself stop breathing.

"Y/n..." Josuke lets out, as his voice drops a whole lower octave.

"It's time for punishment."

You felt your body freeze, until you noticed Josuke's lips pressed roughly onto yours.

You open your eyes, and melted into the kiss as Josuke held you into his arms and pressed you against the wall.

"Josuke??..." you questioned, confused as to why you were still alive, and not pummelled to death by his stand.

"If you want my stand or I to smash you, we can... But in another way..." he teases boldly, as you felt your whole body drop.

Josuke continues to leave kisses all over you, while you heard the door suddenly open, revealing Yukako, Koichi and Rohan on top of it.

"H-haha, sorry we were just...." Koichi stumbles nervously, as he tries to make it seem like they weren't eavesdropping.

"Fixing the door!" Rohan finishes, as he was surprised Josuke, the guy who almost killed him for talking about his hair, was instead kissing you.

"Hey guys, I thought you said we were trying to see what Josuke was doing to y/n" Okyasuu stupidly questioned as he walked in, causing Rohan to facepalm.

Yukako screams as she pushes Josuke away from you, and holds your hands, jumping in excitement.

"OH Y/N, I KNEW JOSUKE LIKED YOU-"
She yells as a blush exploded on Josuke's face, and he tries to protests in embarassement.

"I SAW THE WAY HE WAS KISSING YOU, AND DID I MENTION HE EVEN ASKED ROHAN TO USE HIS STAND TO TRY TO MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM, BUT ROHAN REFUSED AND OKYASUU LAUGHED AT HIM!" The boys stay frozen, as they were embarassed that Yukako spilled their secrets.

"O-oi Yukako, I think Koichi wants to tell you something about his feelings" Josuke says slightly angered, as he pushed the girl out the room with a scared Koichi.

Koichi looks at Josuke in fear, and gulps as Josuke mouths a "I seriously owe you one" to Koichi, while Rohan clutches his head confused as to what is happening.

You smile to yourself, and laugh at the situation as they leave the room. You see a note on the ground, that must've fallen out of Josuke's pockets and read it.

*Date Ideas with y/n*

You blush, as you see the cute ideas he has for you two and hear Josuke coming.

"I want to tell you that I truly love you, y/n, and that I would never hurt you. No matter what you say..." he says heartily, as he glares at Rohan for the dare.

"As for you..." he stares at Rohan, who is trembling, and yells a DORA! As he chases him out the room.

-

-

-
A/N: I'm BACK! Hope you enjoyed this one!
💓💓😳