Jotaro x reader - punishment

(Your POV)

Your eyes fell onto Jotaro, as he finally arrived at the abandoned hotel. You, Kakyoin, and him decided to sleep here, while the others were looking for information about Dio's whereabouts, as you were all exhausted from the last fight.

Kakyoin arranges the sleeping mats, and you get dressed in the bathroom, finally ready to get some rest. Jotaro just lies down on the couch, waiting for Kakyoin to be done.

"Oi, y/n, you can take the bed while Jotaro and I sleep on the floor." You nod your head, and thank the man for being so kind. Jotaro just hums annoyed, and gets into the mat.

Kakyoin's kindness was what made you fall in love with him in the first place. His emerald green eyes, his seductive lips and curly red hair. You would be lying, if you said you didn't find him in the least bit attractive.

As the 3 of you head to rest, you couldn't sleep at all for some reason. You move around in your bed, and pretending to close your eyes, but nothing worked.

"Can't sleep either?" A familiar voice asks. You turn your head to see the man facing you.

"Yeah.." you sigh out, happy as the man was awake with you.

"K-kakyoin...i-i have something to ask you..." you were about to confessed, but your heart beated faster as you realize the situation you were in.

"Hm...?" Kakyoin questions, as you quickly shake your head. "Nevermind. It's nothing". You spit out, with your cheeks turning as red as a tomato.

"Tell me..." Kakyoin pleads desperately, and you slightly open your mouth, but you felt your stomach turn in embarrassment.

"It's nothing... goodnight" you say, turning away from him.

Little did you guys know... a certain Joestar was listening to your conversation...

As you fake close your eyes, you open an eye to see if Kakyoin is still awake, but instead another man was in front of you and pinned you swiftly onto the bed.

"Tell me. y/n" your heart stops as you see Jotaro frustrated, and holding you roughly by the wrists, squeezing them harder and harder as you tried wiggling your way out.

"J-jotaro..? Can you um.. get off me..?" You ask nicely, but was instead met with an angrier Jotaro.

"No. Tell me, what you were going to tell him." he asks again, his voice dropping a whole octave lower.

You remained silent, and looked over to the peacefully sleeping cherry-lover. "I was just going to confess to Kakyoin... that I love him..." tears ran down your face, as your heart slightly felt broken once again.

A shadow creeped onto Jotaro's face, and he had no emotion. You stare at him confusingly, as he remained dead silent. You call out for his name, but he instead slams his lips onto yours. Surprising you.

"Mmffghh- Jo..." he pulls the blanket over you two, and covers your mouth, reminding you about the sleeping Kakyoin.

You didn't know what to do, but nod, as the man continues making out with you under the sheets.

He goes to your neck and bites it down slowly, sucking on it roughly. Leaving a hickey. "J-jotaro!" You yell at him. Great, now how am I suppose to cover that up?

He then slowly pulls down on your shirt, and you close your eyes enjoying the feeling...

-the next morning-

You hear a huge gasp, waking you and Jotaro up quickly. As the both of you get up from the noise, you guys were face to face with a smirking Kakyoin shadowing your figure from the bed.

His hands were crossed, and he leaned down to you with puppy eyes, as he analyzed the situation.

"So, you guys couldn't let me join the fun?" He says, flirting with you.

Your face turns 10 shades of red, as Jotaro just looks at Kakyoin unbothered.

"Stay out of it, Noriaki. She's mine" Jotaro says sternly, as Kakyoin smiles.

-

-

-

Author's Note: THE ENDING GOT ME LMAO, anyways i'm really open to any requests, so feel free to even add plots or suggestions if you'd like! 😳😳