Bucciarati x Reader x Abbacchio - Protective (yandere)

Your POV

*flashback/memory*

You spent your whole life stuck in an orphanage, alone.... scared....pain.

The orphanage was dark and depressing. They abused you... starved you, yet they still tried to use orphans for money. As a way to make people pity them.

But today, you have decided to escape, and the plan is a success so far. You ran in the forest, towards the bright lights of what seemed to be a city.

"It's so cold" you squirmed in the alleyway, remembering how you just escaped. Not only that, but you were extremely tired.

Your sank down to your knees, against a building in the dark alleyway, ready for a peaceful slumber.

"Hey, it's a young girl. What do you think? Should we keep her....?" You hear a deep voice say, as they seemed malicious and creepy.

A group of men were approaching you, ready to feast their hands onto you, but you were too tired. Too weak...

You close and open your eyes back and forth, in a fight to see how long you can keep them open. Yet, your fatigue was a clear winner.

"Heh, let's see how you can please us..." the man with a scar smirks, leaning centimetres away from your face.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER...!" Someone yells, while another person, no, cop shoots them.

"Go! Bucciarati!" Your eyes followed the voice to see a man in a cop uniform with a slight tint of grayish purple hair, and he was holding a gun, to which he shot the creepy man.

Another man with black hair, and blue eyes run of to your trembling figure and throw a blanket onto your freezing body.

"Come with us. You'll be safe here..." he says, motioning his arms to signal if he could carry you.

In pure fatigue, you collapse onto his arms and let fate guide you.

And that is how you met your caretakers...

Bruno Bucciarati and Abbacchio Leone.

*end of memory*

Your POV

"Wake up, y/n~" you groan tiredly, already recognizing the owner of that deep voice.

"Abbacchio! Go away!!" You shout, squeezing your head into the pillow, and covering your ears.

"Now, now Abbacchio, you know today is y/n's first day of High School... be nicer to her, would ya?" Bucciarati sighs, as he walks into your room and starts nagging at him.

Your heart stops realizing it was the first day of school! You jump outta bed, and start putting on your clothes while preparing.

You quickly get ready and dash towards the kitchen, stealing a sandwich and saying goodbye to both Bucciarati and Abbacchio.

You go outside and walk to school, but little do you know.

2 eyes were following your every. move.

*in school*

As you finally arrived to school, you walk in the hallways and suddenly tripped.

You quickly scream in response, and fall to the ground, clutching your arm.

"Hey... sorry about that..." your eyes follow the voice, and see the owner.