Jotaro x reader- Vampire

(Your POV)

Dio suddenly holds you up in the air, with his arm around your neck. You start screaming, and he laughs at your weak state.

"Let's see how much you are willing to sacrifice for her, Jotaro...!!!" Dio yells out, as he sprints towards the Kujo man and starts sucking his blood.

Jotaro grunts, as you scream his name in fear. "Jotaro!!! Jo..." you look down and fall to your knees not knowing what to do. All you could do was cry helplessly, as Dio sucked more and more of his blood.

After a few minutes of Jotaro's grunts, you notice he's pale and he stands up, looking much more powerful than before.

"Hahahaha.... HAHAHA" Dio laughs out loud, as he moves back from Jotaro.

"Now, if it's y/n you want, then it's y/n you will get! As if you're a vampire who has just awakened, you're thirst will be faster than that of a student scrambling to finish their exam during the last minutes." Dio yells out in excitement, with his arms confidently sticking out.

You slowly approach the Kujo man, cupping his face into your hands. "Jotaro... are you alright? Please answer?" You say worriedly, as you notice he's pale.

Jotaro just falls down slightly into your arms, and grunts harshly. As if he's fighting himself. "Y/n... just go away!! Now, you're so damn annoying!" he yells out, leaving you confused with his sudden burst of anger.

Jotaro pushes you back as you hit the ground, and quickly stabs his arm as if he's trying to calm himself down.

"Useless, USELESS Jotaro. It would be a shame if I were to take your precious y/n and perhaps do something like this-" Dio picks you up, and slowly scratches along your skin with his long nails.

You cry slightly in pain, as you see blood rapidly oozing out. He throws you at Jotaro, and Jotaro crouches down frustratedly.

"I can't hold back... run y/n. Now." Jotaro warns, as he hungrily looks up at you, revealing his now red eyes.

You nod your head, and start running. That is until you realized Jotaro has already held onto your wrist.

"Shit... this isn't too good" you think, as the Kujo man takes your arms and pins you down on the ground.

"Interesting Jotaro... very interesting" Dio says, sounding aroused after every second.

"Jotaro..! Stop, this isn't you. You can't let Dio win!! You need to fight this" you plead to him, but nevertheless, he ignored you and instead leaned towards your neck.

You flinch as you feel his sharp fangs slowly digging into your neck, and after 2 seconds of sucking, he's kicked off by Dio.

"A little taste just to tease you. Jotaro. But now, the real fun is where I come in, and take y/n FROM youuu~" Dio sings out, carrying you bridle style.

Jotaro looks down, pissed. "No... Dio. You awoken something in me. You made me realize how much y/n is worth to me." He then comes sprinting fast towards Dio, who is shocked by his strong control over blood.

The fight between the 2 men continue, and after a while, Jotaro comes to you, signalling that he won.

"No... stay away from me! Jotaro!" You yell out, holding the side of your neck from the pain. Jotaro just grabs onto you and leans towards your neck.

You clench your eyes in fear, awaiting for the painful moment. But instead, felt kisses on the bite.

"I can control myself y/n, being a vampire doesn't change the fact that I love you." You felt a blush creeping onto your cheeks, and Jotaro leans in for a direct kiss.

"Stay with me".

-
-
Vampire Jotaro because it is a possibility. 😳