JOSEPH's ENDING

(Your POV)

As you head towards the cafe Joseph sent to you. You pass by a alleyway where all of a sudden you get pulled in by a pair of muscular arms.

"Huh?" You screamed as you felt yourself hit against the wall.

You hear a "hehehe..." it was a bunch of men and they were all smiling devilishly in a very creepy way.

"I say, we take her right here right now, hey boss?" A man with a huge scar and dark hair suggests, as he comes closer to keep you against the wall.

"Lemme have a taste first" the boss laughs out, as he leans closer towards you.

You close your eyes, waiting for the worst moment to happen until you hear.

"Have a taste of these balls" you open your eyes and see Joseph flicking balls at them, and them groaning from the pain.

As he distracted them, he ran and took your hands to save you from the men.

"Thank you, Joseph" you say, with a bit of tears coming out.

He comes down and leans in to kiss you. "No need to cry, I will always protect you..!". You couldn't help but smile, and you notice he blushed super hard.

He got down, offering a piggy back, and you nod happily as you got on his back.

The whole night he carried you, and walked you around while the two of you chatted.

"Will you be mine, y/n?" Joseph asks. You nod your head and kissed him. "Forever!" you say.

-
-
Author's note: well that was it O.O