Kira x reader- Control (yandere)

Since y'all asked for it, I will be making this very dark and yandere. Enjoy-!

(Your POV)

I struggled to stay awake, as it was 12am and I had just finished a shift.

Waiting, I decided to text my boyfriend Josuke, as the taxi was coming and I had nothing better to do. I smile to myself, as I see him sending me a bunch of hearts.

Love you, Josuke~ I texted back. I noticed that after 2 minutes, he didn't answer but instead left me on seen.

"Weird..." I thought to myself, knowing that Josuke never usually leaves me on seen. The taxi then honks, and I enter inside seeing a man with curly blonde hair and blue eyes as my driver.

"Where to?" He asks, I gave him the directions to Josuke's house as he takes the paper then crumples it and throws it out the window.

"What was that for..?" I asked the man rudely, as a shadow was covering his face and he was silent.

I ignored him and decided to lie back in my seat, while looking out the window as the streets seemed unfamiliar.

Maybe he's taking a different route. I think to myself as I close my eyes to nap. I was awoken when I felt a sharp kick in the trunk of the car that hit my back, causing anxiety to overtake me.

"What was that...?" I asked the driver cautiously, as he stayed silent. "Excuse me..?" I questioned him again.

He sighs and stops the car, annoyed as if it was a drag.

"I'll be right back. Please stay here Miss." he says with a stern face, as he leaves the car, but locking you inside. You look around the car, and your eyes stop as you realize he has no official certificate of him being a taxi driver. Not only that, but in fact... nothing here actually seemed like a taxi to you.

You opened a cupboard and see that there was an ID of his. His name was Kira Yoshikage, and he was 33 years old, living in Morioh.

Your suspicions get interrupted as you hear a loud thump from behind the car.

"Shit, I have to leave... this isn't a taxi..." you panicked internally. Your phone beeps, and you cry as you see a picture of Josuke in a trunk with blood all over him. He was knocked out, and you almost collapsed in your seat, as you realized... he was behind you.

The man walks back inside the car, and he starts the car, as the ride was dead silent.

"Y/n, I know... you know...." he states, breaking the silence. He stops the car, and you tremble as he turns to face you.

"N-no, what do y-you m..." you try to act dumb, but it was useless... he saw right through it.

He leaves the car, then comes in through your door and pins you down as he knocks you out.

You felt your eyes being forced shut, and your grip getting weaker, as your arms fall defeated to your side. He runs his fingers along your lips, and smirks amusingly to himself...

That was all you remembered...

—Next Morning—

You wake up, chains all over you as you were stuck in his basement. He was sitting there, staring at you. As if he was observing your reaction.

You gulp, and stare back at the man furiously, making it seem as a contest.

He walks near you and brings himself towards your height.

"Y/n..." he says...

"Weird creepy guy who killed my boyfriend and somehow lied and said he was a taxi driver... nice to meet you too" you reply back.

"Hm...?" He questions, acting unimpressed by your answer. "You need to get rid of that attitude, love. There's no way we can stay together if you're acting like this." He says enotionally, as he stands up and walks around you.

"You see, y/n, I know everything about you. Even things you don't know about yourself. I know where you live, your blood type... even your darkest secrets..." he says devilishly, smiling darkly.

You freeze up, remembering what he did to Josuke, you open your mouth to ask about him but instead he interrupts you.

"Oh, you're boyfriend, i'm guessing? Let me just say that I believe you and I are much more compatible, and he was a mere obstacle in the way..." Kira states, seeing as he crushed your phone in his bare hands and dropped it to the ground.

"W-why..? I don't even know you" you questioned, on the verge of tears. He laughs out loud, almost as if he was proud of himself.

"HAHA.... must you have to know me..?? ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT I LOVE YOU Y/N, AND NOBODY SHOULD BE WITH YOU BUT ME. THAT STUPID JOSUKE WA-" he stops himself with a cough, and adjusts his tie, realizing that he was letting himself go to far.

"Anyways y/n, you are a good girl and deserve a prize, so here, meet your EX- boyfriend..." he opens the door revealing Josuke who had blood all over him, and you were bawling your eyes out as you tried to call out for him.

Josuke groans in pain, and Kira comes closer to you, forcing a kiss upon the both of you. He kisses you, and eyes Josuke who was angry at the blonde man.

"Delicious...~ Josuke, how does it feel..? To see someone you love, get stolen from you.." Kira says as he deepens the kiss and then bites your lip.

Josuke looks down, angry that he was too weak to do anything. Kira chuckles darkly, and kills Josuke in a second.

You started feeling dizzy from all the things you went through, and it was blurry as you see Kira approaching you.

"Already y/n...? Don't get so weak on me~" he sings aloud, as he licks the bloody knife.

"The fun has just started, love~"

-

-

-