iggy x reader- a good dog (special)

(Your POV)

You and Iggy went on an adventure together, of course like always. You noticed Iggy was staring at you a lot recently, and cuddling onto you more and more. Almost as if he wanted to tell you something important...

You blush down, and stare at the dog confused about his intentions. You decided to know, what was that important thing?

"I-iggy...?" You slowly ask the dog, as the dog just stares at you. Iggy barks, as he waits for your question.

You moved your lips slowly, and open your mouth....

"WHAT IS THIS FANFIC??! I WAS JOKING... OMG... I WOULD NEVER— " you shout out, reading this fanfic. Iggy barks quickly as he agrees.

Iggy then cuddles with you, because he's a cute doggie and sleeps onto your lap. Jotaro scrunches his eyebrows in annoyance, as he comes closer to you, and gets jealous that a dog is getting more attention than him.

The dog sticks his tongue at the Kujo man, and Jotaro just smiles in grief.

"Yare yare..." he says smiling to himself, knowing that he loves y/n very much, and wants y/n to know that they deserve all the happiness and love they get.

That's the important thing!!

A/N: anyways I was joking, but I thought this would be a little funny and sweet. I want you guys to know, to live life to the fullest and you deserve all the best. Just know that 💗🥰💖💖