Ch5

In the video, the clean and beautiful teenager was sometimes laughing, sometimes annoyed or sometimes carrying the bossy female president on the grass...

I am a Serious Person: In the face of such a beautiful brother, I can! I really can!

Pear on an Apple Tree: I never understood why the overbearing male president always liked tough little white flowers in novels. After watching this video, I only hate that I'm not the overbearing president.

Baby Bear: There is nothing to say. I just want to ahhhhhhh!

No Fruits on a Plum Blossom Tree: You superficial women, you only know how to look at the face. This fairy disdains you. Don't you see that the little guy is acting well? Under the shade, he turned back and smiled. I don't know why but this reminds me of the most handsome boy in school that I was secretly in love with. The way he is eating bread on the roadside also makes me feel bad to the bone. I want to pull out my bank card on the spot and say to him, 'Son, what do you want to eat? Mother will buy everything for you so don't starve yourself.

See Two Cents on the Road: I have money, I will raise you!

Song Yu had been holding his mobile phone and looking through the data since Overbearing Female President went live. For the first few hours, there were only a few clicks and pop-ups. It wasn't until the middle of the night until the audience gradually grew.

Song Yu looked at the barrage area of the video that was gradually becoming more lively. His sleepiness disappeared and he was excited enough to fly. He seemed to see a future filled with countless endorsements and huge popularity.

Then gradually, he found that something was wrong. In his dream, on the day that the drama was launched, a well-known big V blogger praised Li Zhao's second male lead on Weibo for his charming appearance. This caused numerous passersby to come and watch Li Zhao's role and this helped the show become popular.

Why was it that no one was boasting about the second male lead Song Yu played? Instead, many people were saying that the male lead was suffering. Song Yu looked until he finally saw something related to himself.

【 The second male lead is truly pretentious. He thinks he can steal the male lead's girlfriend with his money. The female protagonist isn't short of money. Why can't she find a good boyfriend of her preference? 】

Song Yu: ????

In that dream, the viewers didn't say this. They scolded the male lead he played for being an annoying white lotus with a fake noble and virtuous air and no flexibility.

The plot and even the female lead hadn't changed. How could the direction be completely different from the development in the dream? At this moment, people should be praising him for being handsome, rich and gentle and moaning that it was a pity the female lead was blind.

【 I said earlier that the female lead shouldn't leave ahead of the second male lead. My little beauty looks so good that the second male lead dared to taunt him. Where did the female tyrant go? Your boyfriend is being bullied! Come to help! 】

【 Wuwuwuwu, I am crying so loudly. Such a good little cutie, why doesn't he belong to me? Why am I not an overbearing president? 】

【 Seeing the little cutie being bullied, my heart is broken. Baby, come to Mama's arms! 】

Pretentious? Song Yu was wide-eyed. In his dream, the audience clearly praised Li Zhao's handsome and elegant performance, just like a little prince coming out of a dream! He was obviously playing the same second lead, why were these people discriminating against him?

In just two days, Overbearing Female President had many discussions online and the number of clicks soared. This made the broadcast platform overjoyed. They had bought the copyright for a low price and hadn't expected such a harvest.