Ch65.1 - Red Envelope

The hotpot was almost completely eaten and the atmosphere was lively. Zhu Xia took the initiative to chat with Yan Ting. "Zhao Zhao often mentions you to us. As long as it is a topic related to you, it will definitely be praise."

"Zhao Zhao is better than me." Yan Ting turned to look at Li Zhao and his mood became surprisingly good. It turned out that Zhao Zhao's friends had known about his existence for a long time. Even with them, Zhao Zhao didn't forget him.

"By the way, I heard from Zhao Zhao that you and I are at the same company?" Zhu Xia smiled kindly. "I have only been working at headquarters for a few days and I still don't know much about the head office. Can I add your contact information?"

"Okay." Yan Ting took out his phone and added Zhu Xia's WeChat.

Zhu Xia built a group called 'Friends and Family Love Each Other' and dragged all of them into it.

"Welcome to our family." Zhu Xia sent a red envelope to the group.

"Welcome." Chen Xiaojun and Zhou Ming also followed with red envelopes.

Li Zhao reminded Yan Ting. "Ting Ting, hurry and grab the red envelopes."

Yan Ting opened the ground and found it had a total of five people, but the amount of activity was equivalent to 50 people.

"Yes, what department does Mr Yan work in?" Zhu Xia asked casually.

Yan Ting didn't speak and Li Zhao helped him answer. "The president's office."

At this moment, Yan Ting's hand grabbing the red envelope stopped suspiciously.

"The president's office?" Zhu Xia's eyes changed slightly as she stared at Yan Ting.

Yan Ting quietly issued a big red envelope to the group.

"A big bag!" Li Zhao opened the red envelope. "Hurry up and click."

He came to the screen of Yan Ting's phone and helped Yan Ting open the red envelope. "It's more than mine.

Yan Ting reached out and caught Li Zhao to stop him from falling to the ground. Zhu Xia grabbed the red envelope and looked up to see that Li Zhao's head was almost squeezed to Yan Ting's chest. The intimate appearance of the two people made her even more embarrassed.

"Sister Xia, which department do you belong to? Is it far from my family's Ting Ting?

Your family? I know he is yours. No one will rub you.

Sister Xia smiled. "The department I work can also be considered part of the president's office. I am in the assistant department."

In a small company, the president's office would have less than 10 people working but Cang Huan was different. The president's office was divided into several office groups and she could only be considered a small screw in a large machine.

"Mr Yan's office should be upstairs from my department?" Although she had only been at the company for a few days, Zhu Xia had kept the appearance of her colleagues on the same floor in mind. She could definitely say that she had never met Yan Ting.

It was impossible not to notice a man like Yan Ting who had such an outstanding temperament and looks.

"I work more freely and don't have to work every day. I don't need to have regular work hours." Yan Ting saw how happy Li Zhao was about the red envelope and sent another red envelope to the group. "So the chance for us to meet is very small."