Ch58.2

“These delusional people upstairs. Remember to take medicine.”

Xu Bei learned from his agent that the ratings of If We fall In Love were overtaken by another show and couldn’t believe it. “How can there be a program that is more popular than If We fall In Love? Did they buy the ratings?” 

Love had a strong audience base and the publicity was already in place. How could other programs overtake it?

“It’s real. The program asked the guests to send another promotional post.” The agent looked at him sympathetically. “I mentioned to you some time ago that the national station had a variety show that lacked a guest but you wanted to go to Love. Thus, this show was taken by Li Zhao of Strawberry Entertainment.”

“Who did you say?” Hearing this name was like being struck by lightning. Xu Bei’s heart beat like a drum. “You say it again.”

“The national channel’s Seclusion Mountain Forest overtook Love and the sponsors of Love are very dissatisfied.”

In order to win a spot on Love, the companies spent nine digits and now it was being overtaken by a program with no sense of existence.

“No, I mean… Li Zhao also participated in the recording of Seclusion Mountain Forest?”

“Yes.” The agent looked at Xu Bei with pity. If Xu Bei had taken Seclusion Mountain Forest rather than Love, perhaps the effect would be better.

The overall age of viewers of the national channel was a bit older. Being able to get the approval of this audience group was equivalent to getting the audience. This was much more practical than online speculation and buying marketing. 

Xu Bei didn’t see the pity in his agent’s eyes. His brain was buzzing and his chest was stuffy.

Li Zhao, Li Zhao, how was it him again?

Seeing his ugly face, the agent comforted him. “Don’t think about it. Although there is the dark horse in Seclusion Mountain Forest, there are still many viewers of Love. Comments about you on the Internet are also very position. There are many audience members boasting that you are a noble prince from a castle.”

The agent said something but Xu Bei didn’t hear it. His mind could only think about Li Zhao. 

"You can't let Li Zhao be hot like this." The hotter Li Zhao became, the more it proved that everything Xu Bei did was useless.

The agent looked at Xu Bei and didn't speak.

'What does Li Zhao's fire have to do with you? Your face value isn't in the top echelon at all. You treat this person as a competitor while Li Zhao's team doesn't pay attention to you at all. Can you really be an AC?

Unfortunately, Xu Bei didn’t have such a thing. 

He turned on his phone to see that the major marketing accounts were scrambling to get clips of Li Zhao in the variety show. His heart seemed to be soaked in lemon juice, so acidic that he wanted Li Zhao to disappear immediately.

However, Li Zhao didn’t disappear. Overnight, he saw Li Zhao’s Weibo soar by hundreds of thousands of fans. Countless netizens rushed to Seclusion Mountain Forest to leave a message, asking them to release some tidbits that weren’t put in the show and urging them to release the next episode.